Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,681 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! (7681 Views)

Infinix 馃敟 Hot X507(#14,500) + Free Power Bank(5200mah) + #500 Naira Discount / Mayor Source Power Banks Review. The Best In Nigeria / Innjoo E2 Power Bank 5000mah @ Only 1,799 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by OCTAVO: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
When Mayor Source Mobile Power bank (the first version) was introduced to Nigerian market, we thought that was the best we could have, see my review on this thread back then below:

OCTAVO:
I ordered for 3pcs for a trial. It was delivered to me promptly. I personally tested this product and I'm not disappointed. Cos this product is real 12000mah battery capacity. If you are still doubting, my review should be a guide for you. Order for yours asap!

The introduction of Mayor Source T1 power bank which is a better, more durable and long-lasting brand got me impressed!
I got this product from Mayorall Nig Enterprises yesterday, and here's my review below without boring you with stories.

I subjected this product to a very rugged test after being fully charged (of course, Mayorall was nice enough to charge it fully before sending it to me)
- I plugged in 2 phones at first, their battery capacities were 1800mah and 1700mah respectively by 7:22pm (NOTE that the battery level indicators of both phones were on red). Let's say Phone A = 1800mah, while Phone B = 1700mah.
By 9:30pm, Phone B was fully charged, while Phone A became fully charged around 10pm cos I was pressing and receiving calls while charging.
- I exhausted phone A to around 45%, I plugged in Phone A and my Tab (3000mah) simultaneously around 12am, I slept and woke up in the morning, both were fully charged.
- By this time the battery level indicator of the power bank had dropped from 4 to 2 bar.
- I charged Phone A twice from 30% to full battery during the day. (NOTE that I was always making and receiving calls, browsing as well, this will normally slow down charging).
- By this time, Power bank had started blinking low battery.
- Surprisingly, I used it for another 3 hours to charge Phone A when the power bank was blinking low battery.

In conclusion, Mayor Source T1 power bank is an improved version which lasts longer cos it has no LCD unlike the first version. Cos LCD and Torchlight are battery drainer. These features were excluded in the new version.
If there's frequent power outage in your area, you need to get this. You won't be disappointed. Mind you, I've been using the first version since July last year, and it's still serving its purpose very well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by buygala(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
please how much is this powerbank
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by starlingbawa(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
I'm thinking of settling for this product too!
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by OCTAVO: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:
please how much is this powerbank
He sells for 4k.
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by OCTAVO: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
starlingbawa:
I'm thinking of settling for this product too!
Pls do, you won't regret it.
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by Pet1620: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2015
I most say that this moyor power bank is the number one best 12,000mah power bank in nigeria and will recommend it to any one looking for long lasten power bank to buy... this mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises power bank for excellent performance and there delivery service is also one of the things i like about them,they deliver as promise without any complains...thanks to mayorall power bank
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by thrizzle(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
wont the power bank spoil my battery
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by pat077: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
OCTAVO:

Pls do, you won't regret it.
hw many times can it charge my 2000mah battery 4rm low to full?
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by wunderkiind(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
thrizzle:
do you mean your tecno battery?
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by thrizzle(m): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
wunderkiind:

do you mean your tecno battery?
yes my tecno h6 battery
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by wunderkiind(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
thrizzle:

yes my tecno h6 battery
hehehe... So I was right, it's a tecno.

Well, abt the spoiling of ur battery, i'm not really sure about that... undecided
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by thrizzle(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
wunderkiind:

hehehe... So I was right, it's a tecno.

Well, abt the spoiling of ur battery, i'm not really sure about that... undecided
and whats special about it being a tecno

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by siegfried99(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thanks @ octavo
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by mayorall(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
thrizzle:

Thanks octavo for your comprehensive and explanatory review. No. mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank won't spoil your phone.
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by mayorall(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
pat077:
hw many times can it charge my 2000mah battery 4rm low to full?

4-5times from 0-100%.

kindly contact us on our thread.
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by Odunharry(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nice one Octavo
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by Flye: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is nice, welcome mayor.
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by onyichick(f): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
I won d powerbank from d 2014 importation contest.he sent it to me n its bin wonderful so far.its really really good.tanx Mayorall
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by OGeeKush(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
How much plus delievery for people in ilorin
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Already ordered mine patiently waiting for its arrival
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by OCTAVO: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
mayorall:

Thanks octavo for your comprehensive and explanatory review. No. mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank won't spoil your phone.
You are welcome boss. One must commend a good product!
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by dasanchez1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
OCTAVO:

You are welcome boss. One must commend a good product!
seconded....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by mayorall(m): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2015
onyichick:
I won d powerbank from d 2014 importation contest.he sent it to me n its bin wonderful so far.its really really good.tanx Mayorall

Good to hear miss.
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by mayorall(m): 6:08am On Feb 13, 2015
godjohnson:
Already ordered mine patiently waiting for its arrival

Location.
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by busoye19: 6:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Where can we get it in Abuja?
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by lanre316: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Do you have agents in Ibadan?
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by mayorall(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2015
lanre316:
Do you have agents in Ibadan?

He sells in Ibadan. Thanks. Address is 3rd floor, Premium house, Jericho, ibadan.. 08142364445
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2015
mayorall:

Location.
Niger state, the guy from fut-minna
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by mayorall(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
godjohnson:
Niger state, the guy from fut-minna

Alright sir.
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
mayorall:

Alright sir.
that tracking number still doesn't work o
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by mayorall(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
godjohnson:

Kindly send me whatsapp message or BBM to check for you

BBM : 7FDE8205
Re: My Review Of Mayor Source T1 Power Bank, The Best So Far! by mayorall(m): 6:49am On Feb 14, 2015
godjohnson:

I hope it's working now sir?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almost New Nokia E72 (limited Gold Edition) N25K Only / Uk Bold 6 For 32k, White Curve 4 For 22k,torch 3 For 28k. / ORAIMO... Things You Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.