Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Tosinadeda Didnt Break Any Rules! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tosinadeda Didnt Break Any Rules! (754 Views)

I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account / Girl Sues Barber After Realising Bald Hair Didnt Make Her Look Like Amber Rose / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosinadeda Didnt Break Any Rules! by tosinaded(m): 1:49am On Jan 03, 2009
lalaboi do u mind telling me when the username
"tosinadeda"
did this things u sent to my box!!!!

Guy, You got banned after continously breaking the rules. What do you think will happen when you start murking the whole set up NL. And you are not being considerate if you think you constantly breaking the rules is not a crime.

FYI, Shaz did not ban you, Shaz cannot ban you, only seun can ban people, and he doesnt do that unless there is evidence of the person breaking the rules. your case was glaring! evidence was clear and you had to be banned.
And do u think that Constantly insulting moderators here and There will help matters? why don't think about what you do if its appropriate or not. ?. Nothing is personal, you just have to learn how to abide to rules.

Good day!
Re: Tosinadeda Didnt Break Any Rules! by lalaboi(m): 5:34am On Jan 03, 2009
Tosin

Funny, you can create a thread in the wrong section constantly and say its not breaking the rules. Its because of ppl like you that moderators are employed, You dont know how much threads we have to move everyday just to make this section tidy, just look at the state of the thread you created, its turned into a chat room.

Am sorry yea, but the MODs and someone like you cannot move forward with behaviours like this. Change your ways and attitude and you just might get unbanned, its not up to me, its up to the Olori oko, Seun!
Re: Tosinadeda Didnt Break Any Rules! by tosinaded(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2009
Lalaboi wen i abided by the rules with tosinadeda,i got banned!
So wuts the point?

superpap i know u now! So keep running ur mouth,i know where and how to get u
Re: Tosinadeda Didnt Break Any Rules! by lalaboi(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2009
Tosin

Are you sure that you abided by the rules with Tosinadeda? lipsrsealed
If you did, you wouldnt be banned.
You input in the music section is valuable BUT, no one is above the law
Re: Tosinadeda Didnt Break Any Rules! by bjpumpin(f): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2009
lalaboi:

Tosin

Are you sure that you abided by the rules with Tosinadeda? lipsrsealed
If you did, you wouldnt be banned.
You input in the music section is valuable BUT, no one is above the law

no smallie everyone knows you are power drunk, ur just a hater! and u ban ur own friends that snitching , and snitches must get stitched.
Re: Tosinadeda Didnt Break Any Rules! by lalaboi(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2009
bjpumpin:

no smallie everyone knows you are power drunk, ur just a hater! and u ban ur own friends that snitching , and snitches must get stitched.

Rubbish spewer. . . . **talk to the hands mahnnnn** tongue
Re: Tosinadeda Didnt Break Any Rules! by bjpumpin(f): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2009
of course i would, but be rest assured that curses catch people. ur reign will end soon thats a promise and a threat.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Talk To: / All Outgoing Batch A Corps Members. / Soamazing Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.