Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery (11311 Views)

Anybody Got This Workforce Job Interview Invite? / Nigeria Brewery Is Recruiting Workers (technician/operators) / How Real Is This Workforce Org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by ababale(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
ayantaiwo:

pls help me. gideon4luv2009@yahoo.com
pls cc ababale03@yahoo.com
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by Olanrewaju2104: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
balaclava:
This is the summary of the test:
A total of 20 questions for 20 minutes.
A long passage designed to waste ur time. The questions were designed in a way dt u willl need to re-read d passage.
Some synonyms and antonyms, few analogies, numerical n logical reasonings.

#Testimonies

please drop your mobile i want to talk to you .

thank you
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by freshvine(f): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Topmostt:

Have you checked your spam folder?

Thanks I have seen it, but still expecting workforce past questions, help me if you have, vineoma2000@yahoo.com
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by March12(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
I just finished the test. stop panicking guys, its really not that terrible except time factor. Nothing strange. normal maths problems and english. relax.
its small passage and 5 options to choose.
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by nurexfutmx(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
I just finished the test, can't really say if i did well cos the passages were so long and there is not much time to read it carefully and answer correctly, the maths section was fair. I did alot of guess work, hoping for the best...

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by ayolatun(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
The test consists of Critical Reasoning Questions, Analogy, Antonyms, Synonyms and numerical.

The "passages" are Critical Reasoning questions.
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by chachazzy(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Omo!!! The test no be beans oo, e hard die! Chai!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by balaclava: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
chachazzy:

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Na God sure pass
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by chachazzy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
balaclava:

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Na God sure pass
my brother, na God sure pass oo
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by Chukaholic: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
[/quote]
chachazzy:
[quote]

Saying its hard is an understatement; de "test" is evil..lolz.

De questions arent difficult tho,but de constraint was de time factor...imagine 20 ques for 20mins, nd one has to spend lyk 4mins just on one...cnt wait for de results to come out cos I rili did wonders with my guess work grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 13, 2015
Pls help a brother: illar@gmail.com thanks
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 13, 2015
smoothsk:

Just sent you an email. Get in touch

Pls I need it too ... Thanks illar@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by chachazzy(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Chukaholic:

Saying its hard is an understatement; de "test" is evil..lolz.

De questions arent difficult tho,but de constraint was de time factor...imagine 20 ques for 20mins, nd one has to spend lyk 4mins just on one...cnt wait for de results to come out cos I rili did wonders with my guess work grin
bros, afraid catch me oo, i only wish for the best.
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by Topmostt: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2015
For those who are yet to write, I want you to put your head striaght, they are staight forward questions. Short passages followed by answers, then some simple maths questions. Wish you the best of luck
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by Deltaicc: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
I just wrote the 9am-12pm.It is academic but cheap. Its simply speed and accuracy. You need to think fast and move on. Always look at the time to know if u r lagging behind. The questions are more of a passage then you are to make inferences from the passage. It takes time, but it is very easy to answer. I did 19 questions and had already solved the last question before it timed out. I wish others luck
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by quincie(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Incase you are not able to able to open the link, simply download any VPN (e.g tunnelbear at www.tunnelbear.com) and connect it..........It wil give u xpress road to workforce office. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by hardeysola(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
The questions no be here o. But I sha tried my best. Wishing myself and us good luck
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by vickylala239: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Test done!!!
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by uwemphilip: 4:51am On Feb 14, 2015
smoothsk:

Just sent you an email. Get in touch
Pls kindly send 2 philip_uwem@yahoo.com,tanx
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by ziezy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by ziezy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
had diffuculty accessing d test link...had to call one of the phone numbers..the guy told me to change my IP or go do it in a cafe..cudnt get a cafe till past 12..i called him back n he gave me a link to lodge my complain at...i hope to hear from them soon angry angry
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by cornelin(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
chukux2:
Stop panicking and go and read your normal gmat/shl. It'll be mainly verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, abstract reasoning and maybe just a little of current affairs and sales questions. Check my profile and click "Send E-Mail Message To chukux2" and I'll immediately forward you a soft copy of GMAT 2008. Good luck!
pls send to cornelinfo@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by tinaotomi: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
I wish all of us the best. I am very hopeful cos I don stay house 5years now.
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by Busbar(m): 12:23am On Feb 15, 2015
ziezy:
had diffuculty accessing d test link...had to call one of the phone numbers..the guy told me to change my IP or go do it in a cafe..cudnt get a cafe till past 12..i called him back n he gave me a link to lodge my complain at...i hope to hear from them soon angry angry
Pls wat is d complain site, i need to complain i have not been able ro login
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by Busbar(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
ziezy:
Did u later heard anytin frm dem?
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by onyenro(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2015
March12:
I just finished the test. stop panicking guys, its really not that terrible except time factor. Nothing strange. normal maths problems and english. relax.
its small passage and 5 options to choose.
have u received a success mail?
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by calexix(f): 2:27am On Feb 19, 2015
Sad I received a regret mail cry I don't ve to.worry about my inability to drive I suppose,success to the successful ones God will do ours soon
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by simiolu1(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2015
chukux2:
Stop panicking and go and read your normal gmat/shl. It'll be mainly verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, abstract reasoning and maybe just a little of current affairs and sales questions. Check my profile and click "Send E-Mail Message To chukux2" and I'll immediately forward you a soft copy of GMAT 2008. Good luck!
kindly forward d materials to me
s.p.oluwatomi@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 28, 2019
freshvine:
@chukux2, pls I need the soft copy of the Gmat, this is my email address : vineoma2000@yahoo.com.
HMMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Recruitment: North Gets 55.20%, South-45.2%, FCT-0.8% / Eco Bank Is Shortlisting! / Monday January 8 Is Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.