Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,267 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) (3413 Views)

7 Employees Of Macmahon Kidnapped In Calabar, Cross River, Driver Killed / PDP Presidential Rally In Calabar, Cross River (Photos) / Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by Wisdytech(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2015

By Eyo Nse,

CALABAR- Early on Tuesday morning, a suspect was in the custody of a monach in Inyang Edem Street, Calabar. A massive crowd gathered around the chief's compound around 9:30am this morning to identify a suspect that had been disturbing the community of Inyang Edem street, Twin street and its environ.

HOW HE WAS ARRESTED: On Sunday evening he raped a student and her room mate, which send shock to the entire compound where the students resides, he nearly killed one of them after staping her severally with a knife.
He is accused of raping upto 20 girls in 2014, and upto 5 in the year 2015.
The monach in person of Chief Okon Etim Effiong is a Muri and a village head of Ndun Ndang Village, governing Inyang Edem and its environs. The suspect was said to have been caught in his resident in Inyang Edem Street, Calabar on Tuesday morning, around 6am after information has gotten to the community about where he dwells. When he was brought to the monach after his arrest, his victims (the two girls he had raped earlier in the week) were asked to identify if truly he was the suspect, the girls identify a cut they gave to him when they were struggling with him the night they were attacked.

A chat with the MONACH proved abortive. Some people among the crowd spoke to Brainnews Ng, a woman by name Eka Aboy, told us that this suspect had been terrorising the neighbourhood every night for about 2years now, she said what had been saving him from being caught was the trick he normally uses, the 2nd man, simply identified as Mr Nse Eyo who said he should not be release to the police, but be beaten by the angry mob on the street, if police goes away with him the same crime or even worser will be repeated by him and his gang, but he feared the angry mob killing him in the spot, cos it may warrant the police action on the neighbourhood.

After sometime, the monach called a four man police to transfer the robber to a nearly police station but was overwhelmed by the angry mob, but within 15 minutes a stronger squard by the police was called to take the robber away, which consist of about 20 heavily armed police men at 11:20am the same morning.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/a-rapistarmed-robber-caught-in-calabar-cross-river-see-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by Trinxie(f): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thank God ooo...One less problem in Nigeria...I just hope they don't sweep his case under the carpet.
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by pinkycute(f): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hmmmmm undecided
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dem for kuku write the tori for pidgin undecided

11 Likes

Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by Skako(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
That is the cause of un employment

we need good governernce not goodluck

let's march buhari to aso rock

2 Likes

Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bring him come dis side make I insert 2inch rod inside his ar.se hole so that he'll understand what rape means. Na dia type vow sey GEJ's administration no go sweet.

Tonda fayaram

1 Like

Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by gayman99: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Is this in Efik or English? Wrong use of tenses. Op you need to brush up your english.

3 Likes

Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by delugadou(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Those people are really clueless.....all they had to do was cut out his p*nis & balls and force it down his throat.

Now he will just pay some money & probably go free
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by mekadinho(f): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
TOO MUCH OF DOG MEAT, HW CAN U EAT DOG MEAT N STILL DRINK D PEPPER SOUP AND EXPECT CONJI NOT TO B UR LANDLORD?
HOPE HE DOESNT BLAME D DEVIL, COS SEUN AND SOME NAIRALANDERS(I M NT AMONG OH) ARE READY TO FOLLOW HIM 2 DEVIL'S HOUSE, COS WE REALLY NEED TO KNW IF HE IS D ONE SENDING ALL DS I.DIOTS COMMITTING ONE CRIME OR D OTHER.
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by isan(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Why released him to the corrupt police? I trust lagosians
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by oweniwe(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Is it by force to write in english ni?

"disturbing the inhabitant of Inyang Edem Street"

"he nearly killed one of them by staping one with a knife" shocked

"The suspect was said to
have been caught in his resident in
Inyang Edem Street, Calabar early
Tuesday morning, around 6am after
information has gotten to the
community about his dwelling from his neighbour. When he was
brought to the monarch after his
arrest, his victims (the two girls he
raped earlier in the week) were ask
to identify if he was the criminal
and it was confirmed so" tongue

"what had been saving him
from being caught was his sharp
habit of escape every time he robes,
the 2nd man, simply identified as Mr
Nse Eyo who said he should not be release to the police, but be beaten
by the angry mob on the street
protesting for his release to them, if
police goes away with him the same
crime or even worser" .....angry grin grin

mbok.... I don tire grin

3 Likes

Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by morgang(m): 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wonder how this dwarf rapist could rape two girls(a student and her roommate) at a time can someone please clear my doubt?
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2015
All days for thief, one for the owner
Him monkey don go farm no return
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by bizlifelines(m): 12:19am On Feb 11, 2015
I hope he has been charged to court

Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by Change2015(m): 12:33am On Feb 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

You too... Lol

That so-called 'editor' needs to be shot! Haba.

#change

1 Like

Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by IGBOSON1: 12:53am On Feb 11, 2015
The man should thank his lucky stars he's not in Aluu! By now they would have despatched his rapin'g thieving ass straight to hell!
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by noblealuu: 2:24am On Feb 11, 2015
oweniwe:

"The suspect was said to

mbok.... I don tire grin

I Just tried reading the write up in Calabar/Akwa Ibom accent as in the case of Okon Lagos, the popular comedy actor. Trust me you will enjoy it. It's cool that way . grin
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by drakeskull(m): 3:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Written by, edited by. No difference btw writer and editor. Thought i was reading swahili
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by hedonistic: 3:21am On Feb 11, 2015
It's amazing how the unique calabar accent is so apparent in the text of this report. Even oyinbo reader go know say na calabar man write the story.
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Everyday is for the thief and one day is for the owner.
He's a disgrace to human hood.
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2015
DickDastardly:
cheesy embarassed
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by BJ4REEL(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2015
oweniwe:

"The suspect was said to

mbok.... I don tire grin
Lmao....worser?....the guy wan scatter seun server
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by bighead1(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2015
make i see him crooked face
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Whew! I just read this story with a heavy Calabar accent and it made more sense. I pretended I was Okon reading the news from his oga's newspaper.
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by iamkelv: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2015
Boost your Finance ahead of Valentine's Day! Download the new Finance App @ www.infowarelimited.com. Available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, and Windows 8 Platforms.

Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by Wisdytech(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2015
20pounds:
Whew! I just read this story with a heavy Calabar accent and it made more sense. I pretended I was Okon reading the news from his oga's newspaper.

Why didn't Liyel Imoke introduce free education like his counterpart in Akwa Ibom? The writer of the story is ready to learn, but has no opportunity.

Please, mr man stop the insult, have you meet me before to know me in person? are humans above mistakes?? I see a childish nature in you, you act like an incomplete woman, go and learn how to be mature, cos am not sure you are educated at all, if you are, you could had corrected the WRITER and not laugh at him. May God almighty forgives you. Amen.

Check his previous article here: www.nairaland.com/2136195/ways-women-ask-offering-indirectly
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2015
Wisdytech:

Please, mr man stop the insult, have you meet me before to know me in person? are humans above mistakes?? I see a childish nature in you, you act like an incomplete woman, go and learn how to be mature, cos am not sure you are educated at all, if you are, you could had corrected the WRITER and not laugh at him. May God almighty forgives you. Amen.

Check his previous article here: www.nairaland.com/2136195/ways-women-ask-offering-indirectly

No sir, I have not meet you before to know you in person Please forgives me. I think it is either my childish nature or incomplete woman in me that is disturbing me.

Sir, I shall log out of nairaland to go and learn how to be mature and educated. Thank you.

By the way, your piece is my tonic for the day.
Re: A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2015
20pounds:

No sir, I have not meet you before to know you in person Please forgives me. I think it is either my childish nature or incomplete woman in me that is disturbing me.

Sir, I shall log out of nairaland to go and learn how to be mature and educated. Thank you.

By the way, your piece is my tonic for the day.
grin
Wyyyycked!
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chairman And 11 Other Members Defect To Buhari's APC / YESTERDAY(pics)An Accident Just Occurred On Ilorin Jebba Road / See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.