Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. (1296 Views)

BREAKING: Obasanjo In Auto-crash, Condition critical / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari / Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
Olusegun Obasanjo, Nigeria’s former president,
has publicly expressed support for the
electioneering campaign of Muhammadu
Buhari, a former military ruler and presidential
candidate of the All Progressives Congress
(APC).
In an interview with Financial Times on
Tuesday, Obasanjo, who served his two terms
as president under the ruling Peoples
Democratic Party(PDP), condemned the
postponement of the election.
“The circumstances [Buhari] will be working
under if he wins the election are different from
the one he worked under before, where he was
both the executive and the legislature — he
knows that,” he said.
“He’s smart enough. He’s educated enough.
He’s experienced enough. Why shouldn’t I
support him?”
It is the first time that the ex-president has
publicly spoken of his support for Buhari. He
recently said that he would only speak out on
his leaning after the election has been
conducted.

Source: http://www.thecable.ng/breaking-obasanj
o-endorses-buhari
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by kodded(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Same old thief endorsing his fellow thief so that they will steal the oil money together
While old thieves like obj and tinubu are endorsing buhari

Vibrant youth (the leaders of tommorow and today) are endorsing JONa
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Anyway, counting Down to March 28th...we go know whose endorsement carry weigh pass.
He who dances Ajambele shld know dat Ajambele Is the dance of the Federal Govt. Lolzz
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by alaoeri: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lobatan ebora owu has spoken, GEJ is surely on his way to Otuoke no Jupiter can change that.
#ihavedecided
Sai Buhari.
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by ellechrystal(f): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Educated enough indeed..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
this election is more important than a lot of Nigerians know.
if GEJ wins (which i fervently pray for), it would be the first REAL opportunity to build Nigeria for Nigerians, and not Nigeria for a thieving chauvinistic cabal that wants to shape Nigeria into a private estate for themselves and their cronies.

GEJ all way! cool

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by subterfuge: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dear NIGERIANS. Has it ever crossed your minds that even as a vice president elect with President Year Adua this nincompoopp Ebola monster,Jonathan with his obviously evident down's syndrome REFUSED TO DECLARE HIS ASSETS.
This singular action speaks volumes
Are we fools?? Please sycophants tell me why??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Young Nigerians, put on your thinking cap. Realize that the president is from your generation and understands the democratic challenges of building a modern African state.

Do not trust masquerades who promise change, the change they cannot deliver but who parrot it ad nauseum.
Adopt a discerning mind and spirit lest you destroy your nation.
The change we need is already here.
I know because we are here freely saying our minds without anyone sending us to jail.
Be warned.

2 Corinthians 11:14

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
If he like let mohammed endorses him its GEJ till 2019
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by ladyju(f): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Well obasanjo is not God
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by lacasa: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
kodded:
Same old thief endorsing his fellow thief so that they will steal the oil money together

Ode!

Ur god Jona has arranged another Immigration jamboree

Hav u gotten ur money ready gringrin

#youth indeed!
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by Skako(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Let's march buhari to aso rock
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by double0seven(m): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
relchange:
this election is more important than a lot of Nigerians know.
if GEJ wins (which i fervently pray for), it would be the first REAL opportunity to build Nigeria for Nigerians, and not Nigeria for a thieving chauvinistic cabal that wants to shape Nigeria into a private estate for themselves and their cronies.

GEJ all way! cool

your head needs serious examination....... Nigeria is presently going through the worst case of treasury looting in the country's history. Even the African Union has confirmed it.......or is AU APC again?
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by jaso1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
kodded:

You're living in delusion and I'm sorry for your life and family!
If I had sent you to school I will name you jumble!
If you are to call somebody a thief Jonathan is the highest rogue president Nigeria will ever produce.
He plan stealing, package it, and chair Nigeria wealth among his cronies. Obj establish anti-corruption agencies we have in Nigeria today but when your president, which I pray will manage your family soon climb the presidency, what he did was to disarm the agency and open door for unprecedented stealing. If your president can call alamiseigha his boss publicly in one of his ongoing campaign that will send him to otuoke and subsequently send him to kwiri-kwiri, it means Jonathan is unrepentant rogue and will soak this country more in deadly debt if not uproot from the highest office of the nation is sitting today. Think about the future not present because those children you train with stolen wealth will machete you as nature dictates.
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by kodded(m): 12:25am On Feb 11, 2015
jaso1:

You're living in delusion and I'm sorry for your life and family!
If I had sent you to school I will name you jumble!
If you are to call somebody a thief Jonathan is the highest rogue president Nigeria will ever produce.
He plan stealing, package it, and chair Nigeria wealth among his cronies. Obj establish anti-corruption agencies we have in Nigeria today but when your president, which I pray will manage your family soon climb the presidency, what he did was to disarm the agency and open door for unprecedented stealing. If your president can call alamiseigha his boss publicly in one of his ongoing campaign that will send him to otuoke and subsequently send him to kwiri-kwiri, it means Jonathan is unrepentant rogue and will soak this country more in deadly debt if not uproot from the highest office of the nation is sitting today. Think about the future not present because those children you train with stolen wealth will machete you as nature dictates.
Is that why you will bring my family into this ?
Just take a look at what you wrote am sure ur just a kid
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. by omolami: 12:34am On Feb 11, 2015
Obasanjo swallowed his ugly statement that he would only speak after d election to openly support buhari.His,body alway scratch him to seek attention.Be informed that 1m obj support for buhari does no shake Gej except d busy bodies like those from,owu ota.Enough from a sinking and irrelivant ex presido,

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! "PDP Set Up 37-person Committee, Spent N185bn To Rig Elections / Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo / I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.