Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Wizkid Revealed That He Would Collaborate With Davido In Future Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Revealed That He Would Collaborate With Davido In Future Time (578 Views)

Davido In Atlanta To Await The Birth Of His Second Child / Photos Of Davido In Hospital / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Revealed That He Would Collaborate With Davido In Future Time by mascotbest(f): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
The artistes have been having some differences for some time now, hitting out at each other on the social media with their fans equally involved in inflaming the hatred.

Listing To What Davido Is Saying: Wizkid Says He Wrote ‘Something’ For Rihanna
The quarrel between Nigerian musicians, Wizkid and Davido, appear to have come to an end.
Wizkid seemed very relaxed while answering about the twitter fight he had with Davido on social media.

He didn’t say much but mentioned that nothing is impossible.

“Everything is possible, we would see”, the Starboy said.

Wizkid also established that he doesn’t charge for partnership.

”I’ve got love for everyone in the game; I support everyone that makes Afro beat music. Ask everyone about me bro, you know me men, once you send me a record, if it’s hot, I’ll jump on it, I’ll never bill no artist for any collaboration,” he continued.

Read What Davido Speak About: Davido Speaks About ‘Beef’ With Wizkid After months of reported feud rumours, Wizkid and Davido seem to be at peace again.

Watch the interview on this below link.
Download video using WAP.NAIJ.COM
Click this link to get full details about Wizkid & Davido http:///yHcLfV
Re: Wizkid Revealed That He Would Collaborate With Davido In Future Time by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thank God Olorun seun
Re: Wizkid Revealed That He Would Collaborate With Davido In Future Time by rondo235: 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wizzy!babao.....wud b there in d studio wit O.B.O!baddest.
Re: Wizkid Revealed That He Would Collaborate With Davido In Future Time by rondo235: 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wizzy!babao.....wud b there in d studio wit O.B.O!baddest.wonda wat we'll see

(1) (Reply)

Best Footballers In The World / 10 Nigerian Celebrities That Made It Big Without University Degrees / DJ Khaled Sued By Jeweler For Not Paying For Ordered Blings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.