Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 (43053 Views)

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by freshcvvs: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Owliver:
have a nice day.

So you can't defend your own words? i asked for the statement you alleged he made, now you wan run?
Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by vivacious01: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
How on earth will people call a man as sound as this an illiterate?Abi na diction wan put food 4 our tables? Abeg #I HAVE DECIDED,SAI BUHARI#

2 Likes

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by Owliver(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
freshcvvs:

So you can't defend your own words? i asked for the statement you alleged he made, now you wan run?
K
Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by rotimilax(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
MONKEY nor FINE, but im pikins dem like am like dat!
DRUG PUSHERS for change! cheesy
Your stupidity knows no limits. So this is what you had to say about the interviews after watching it(that's if ur silly self watched it in the first place). Why don't u take aside bias and hatred/stupidity and just judge this man concerning what he said and not because of ur undying love for GEJ?
Nigeria will be a better place without ur kind in our place of power

2 Likes

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by freshcvvs: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Owliver:
K

grin grin grin grin grin grin chai SMH grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by Breiny: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095356_10393710102048192156536297078442670364648014n_jpegbc511c63a9ef5cca1aa8d667aa621469

GEJ has made history as the first serving president Buhari is giving a run for his money. Buhari has contested for this same position several times and has not gathered the kind of acceptance we have seen today. Simple reason is because a good 72 year old man who according to PDP is without a certificate, sick, frail, doesn't know his phone number, cannot operate a computer, religion bias, dictator bla bla bla is better than a clueless doctor, most corrupt African president (You can confirm from google), serial liar and an ardent dumbo. Posterity will judge all those who vote for GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
jabolo:

The only mistake we've made in the past is to give too much credence to dumb ethnic bigots like yourself. Follow this thread, everyone is talking about Buhari articulating himself very well on behalf of our nation, compared to GEJ's rubbish presentations and, to be candid, his demonstrated cluelessness in power. You enter and your instinct is to spout rubbish about ethnicity. Aren't you embarassed for yourself? Aren't you ashamed of whatever education you claim to have received?

People like you are holding the nation back and I'm only heartened that, it appears, most of our youths can see waaaaay beyond the primitive scenarios you prefer to live in. They have accesss to information far beyond the control of the politicians and *Chicken Lickens like yourself. I hope they make their own critical decisions on whom to vote for at the appoined time.

* always prone to cry that "the sky is falling" until he ended up in the Fox's stomach, capisch?

Guy you wicked o o o o o.

See finishing

2 Likes

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by thewarrior72: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
thaoriginator:
Sorry, I don't comment on threads filled with ethnic bigots and religious motherfuckerrs.. You can go back there and have fun. wink
Are you trying to validate that u are a coward who dies thousand times before his actual death?. Remember, when fulanis are through killing the rest of your people, they will locate u, no matter wherever u are hiding.

There's a saying in my language that goes this way " When the cow finishes with the crop of the farm in the edge/border it will enter the farm in the middle" thewarrior72 grin cheesy
Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by xlnc2324: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Owliver:
am talking about buhari you bringing Jonathan issue... This is the first time I have interest in voting. Am not inlove with Jonathan but I won't vote for buhari. Me and my family got our pvc and we voting Jonathan cos of buhari's statement about muslim voting muslim and also islamization stuff. Weda it is possible or not is out of the question but For him to make such statement is enough reason for me to reject him. I wished we had Atiku or kwankwaso or even Fashola. But No to buhari

Remember, you have got ONLY ONE vote. Sure your family would secretely vote GMB, knowing kind of person you are. Strong headed!

1 Like

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by KanwuliaJara: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
rotimilax:

Your stupidity knows no limits. So this is what you had to say about the interviews after watching it(that's if ur silly self watched it in the first place). Why don't u take aside bias and hatred/stupidity and just judge this man concerning what he said and not because of ur undying love for GEJ?
Nigeria will be a better place without ur kind in our place of power

Who wan watch old BARRACK TOUT sponsored by DRUG PUSSSSHERZ? undecided
PEDO-PHILE wey dey marry teenage girls!
How old were his wives when he married them? grin
Let us hia from the molested SHARIA 2nd LADY please! tongue

APC! Party of DRUG PUSHERS and PEDO-PHILES!!!!
TUFIAKWA!!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by thaoriginator: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
thewarrior72:
Are you trying to validate that u are a coward who dies thousand times before his actual death?. Remember, when fulanis are through killing the rest of your people, they will locate u, no matter wherever u are hiding.

There's a saying in my language that goes this way " When the cow finishes with the crop of the farm in the edge/border it will enter the farm in the middle" thewarrior72 grin cheesy
Bros free me jor, I dey busy. By the way, who the rest of my people?
Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by Owliver(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
xlnc2324:

Remember, you have got ONLY ONE vote. Sure your family would secretly vote GMB, knowing kind of person you are. Strong headed!
haha. You wish. Well, anybody wey win I believe naija will move forward. One love bruh
Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by anonimi: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Breiny:
GEJ has made history as the first serving president Buhari is giving a run for his money. Buhari has contested for this same position several times

The credit for that goes to our very humble and progressive president with his more transparent, free & fair elections, don't you think so

Anyone fit try this under General Bully-Aminu of Ota?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
agabusta:

wasn't joking oh. Never knew. I have always been wondering who 'Nobody' was. Sometimes back, wanted to profile the personality by looking at older posts and just couldn't find the profile. kai, I am embarrassed. grin

thank you for the hearty laugh
Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by xlnc2324: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Owliver:
not interested

See Ya Life!
Someone pointed out some real fact, all you could say is 'not interested'.
HYPOCRITE, that's what you are.
Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by anonimi: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

TUFIAKWA!!!! cry

No talk about our perpetually incoming 2nd Lady like that oh.
We must show plenty correct respect for our original slave master.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2029037_20230562ajpeg990e08571e7562864952ba13b827270f_jpegafa4b4e0cbfdecc19ad8fffe704053d2

2 Likes

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by ssammy: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
customized19:

I hope everyone can now see this fool is being paid to defend rogues here. May God punish you for misleading people here daily, you will never use that money to do anything good. Lazy mofo
Please get a job

2 Likes

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by Owliver(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
xlnc2324:

See Ya Life!
Someone pointed out some real fact, all you could say is 'not interested'.
HYPOCRITE, that's what you are.
Issorait man. I hope you have ur PVC not just making noise online and getting likes. Pls vote ur choice while I vote mine. grin whoever wins good for us all.

1 Like

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by KanwuliaJara: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
anonimi:

No talk about our perpetually incoming 2nd Lady like that oh.
We must show plenty correct respect for our original slave master.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2029037_20230562ajpeg990e08571e7562864952ba13b827270f_jpegafa4b4e0cbfdecc19ad8fffe704053d2

She must have climbed into the BABA'S BED at age 2!
#AshawoSharia grin
Her mates dey for SCHOOL, she jump h-enter OL PA BUHARI'S MAT!!!!
#BYEBUHARI!!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by mashnino(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Owliver:
Are you sure he talked about it. That's the major reason I don't like the man together with his bad utterances. Did he also talked about the "2015 will be bloody?" The man's greatest problem is his mouth. Too dirty

Oh GOD!!!

didyu even watch the interview...

he never said anything foul about anybody...

anything he said was what is happening in the country

if you want to judge 2 people... make sure you listen from both sides

and judge accordingly... dont be bias.. be fair...

1 Like

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by Owliver(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
mashnino:

Oh GOD!!!

didyu even watch the interview...

he never said anything foul about anybody...

anything he said was what is happening in the country

if you want to judge 2 people... make sure you listen from both sides

and judge accordingly... dont be bias.. be fair...
saying is one thing. Acting is another. Politicians promise us heaven and earth its not new. I am judging him from his past governance and utterances which are bad for a leader. Am not pro Jonathan but am anti buhari..... If the devil wants something from you he'll sure sweet talk you na. Its pecular to naija politicians. Well, don't just watch interviews make sure you get ur pvc and vote. Am voting hope you are voting too grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by thewarrior72: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Breiny:

GEJ has made history as the first serving president Buhari is giving a run for his money. Buhari has contested for this same position several times and has not gathered the kind of acceptance we have seen today. Simple reason is because a good 72 year old man who according to PDP is without a certificate, sick, frail, doesn't know his phone number, cannot operate a computer, religion bias, dictator bla bla bla is better than a clueless doctor, most corrupt African president (You can confirm from google), serial liar and an ardent dumbo. Posterity will judge all those who vote for GEJ.
Ranting of an ant tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by Greatfes17: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
agabusta:
Nigerians pls I beg you, lets support GMB. Pls and pls for the future of our children.

Let's quit ethno-religious sentiments for good!

This guy is passionate about Nigeria and has the political will and experience to stabilise the country and cut out wastage.

It is time we vote for someone who will block all loopholes where we are loosing funds and put it to judicious use.

GMB went further to state that we need to cut down on overhead, even by reducing the number of vehicles in the motorcade (convoy) of govt officials. This is so true. Majority of these vehicles are SUVs which has a high cost of maintenance and consume so much fuel.
If Buhari can do all these things, then it's certainly for the Northerners. Because his last time in office he did everything for the north and not a single thing for the South. So we are marginalized and forced to keep quiet. Hence we from south can't vote for him again.
To hell with his CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by ekolina(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
What did Buhari said that is making you Sycophants shout he is intelligent. Buhari only listed things without telling us how it will be done. Buhari admitted issue of unemployment didn't start today and as such will take time to solve.

1 Like

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by Breiny: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
anonimi:

The credit for that goes to our very humble and progressive president with his more transparent, free & fair elections, don't you think so

Anyone fit try this under General Bully-Aminu of Ota?
Yeah, Very Transparent.

Change the dates for election, send Jega on terminal leave, bring in Mimiko (the first VC to plant flowers in a school with N1billion) and use the army to harass voters. This, my friend is the definition of transparency.
Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by mashnino(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Owliver:
saying is one thing. Acting is another. Politicians promise us heaven and earth its not new. I am judging him from his past governance and utterances which are bad for a leader. Am not pro Jonathan but am anti buhari..... If the devil wants something from you he'll sure sweet talk you na. Its pecular to naija politicians. Well, don't just watch interviews make sure you get ur pvc and vote. Am voting hope you are voting too grin

read bio beneath my post...

you see... buhari might not be the man...

but i definitely knw i can neva vote for jonathan or anything that looks or bears d same name as his

as far as this election is concerned.. there only 2 presidential candidates..

and since one has been there for 5yrs+ and the country keeps decaying..

and i wasnt born during the buhari's regime..

but from everything i have read abt him... and the way he ruled..

i can atleast place a lil trust on him..like say 20%..it is upto him to get to 50% that's the benchmark..

what i believe is that nigeria is not a good place for a very lousy or calm president..

we need someone that can be strict on the government officials... and dats just what i see in buhari...

1 Like

Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by xlnc2324: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
thewarrior72:
Dundee united. Turkey & Syria where once a flourishing Christian nation but today. Turkey is 98% islam, same with Syria. This is how they boasted then & ottoman came & swept them away & this is how Southwest Christians will be swept away, if pa buhari wins

This is democracy we're talking about sir. DEMOCRACY.
Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by hassan85(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
thaoriginator:
Thanks for summarizing, God bless..

I look >Forward to watching it on Channels tv today o
around wat time will it be showed on channels please
Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by Owliver(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
mashnino:

read bio beneath my post...

you see... buhari might not be the man...

but i definitely knw i can neva vote for jonathan or anything that looks or bears d same name as his

as far as this election is concerned.. there only 2 presidential candidates..

and since one has been there for 5yrs+ and the country keeps decaying..

and i wasnt born during the buhari's regime..

but from everything i have read abt him... and the way he ruled..

i can atleast place a lil trust on him..like say 20%..it is upto him to get to 50% that's the benchmark..

what i believe is that nigeria is not a good place for a very lousy or calm president..

we need someone that can be strict on the government officials... and dats just what i see in buhari...
thank God you are sincere. You will agree with me jonathan tried in some aspects expecially federal road which we cried as death trap many years on and even education. But the main aspect which are security, Light and CORRUPTION he did bad but not worse that previous govt. Buhari on the other hand is a bigot and has bad utterances. Even the one he had in 2011 he has not retracted it. No apology. I personally prefer Jonathan cos I believe there can be improvement. USA wasn't built in a day Most importantly I want a free and fair election. If majority wants buhari/Jonathan then fine we will all bear whatever consequences we get.
Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by rotimilax(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

TUFIAKWA!!!! cry
From all the rubbish u just wrote down, I came to one conclusion. Which is, You are an idiot. Did u go to school? Or are u just this dumb naturally?smh
Re: Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 by Greatfes17: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Adminisher:
Buhari for President. If we lose this guy we are screwed. The only Nigerians who are like him are far from positions of power, the Nigerians who are in positions of power are not like him. They think it is a game your destiny and your children's destiny and they are their clique have satans hold on your life. A Nigerian kid cannot stand to talk in an international forum with kids from advanced countries because too many things are already stacked up against him in education, health and so on.
Nigerians can't talk in foreign country's forum because those countries can't speech English. I am very sure that under GEJ Nigerians now make 1st class grades in countries like China, London and even USA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PVCs Found Buried In A Drainage In Imo State (Video) / Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.