Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) (1474 Views)

See List And Pictures Of Top 10 Richest African Women / OAU AWARD::: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes / That Moment The Evil Spirit In The River Needs Your Car As Their Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
At about 5:30pm yesterday being 09/02/2015 there was heavy rain cum heavy wind that blew away her 2 rooms appartment building.

This woman is a widow, her husband died about 3 To 4 yeasr ago.

She moved to this building Jan. 2014

Please check the video and the pictures I captured this morning when I went there to interviewed her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OhwdhMqg-M

For confirmation,

The address is: From anywhere, enter motor or buss going to Oyo town, when you reach Owode in Oyo Alaafin, take a bike going to Oroki . Tell the Okada man you are going to OLODO or IFEDAPO COOPERATIVE BUILDING AREA or ALFA BABA OBALOLU MOSQUE AREA, her house is at lane 6 OBASEKOLA COMMUNITY
Her phone number is 08036106534

Tags; Seun , TEHN , pickabeau1, mukina2 , mcfynest , chucksworld, joeace , MADE, Ilugunboy, chaircover , Krall , busybody2 , Jarus , Waliyllahi , remsonik, olu4life,

FOLYKAZE, icebeatz, ilugunboy(m), GenBuhari(m), OAM4J, Demdem(m), Obiagelli(f), berem(f), omenka(m), barcanista(m), pendy79, pretydiva(f), fursh(m), GodBless9ja(m), dasanchez1(m), SammyHoe(m), kentochi(m), STXcanme4u(m), just2okworld(m), ElMatteo(m), just2ok, longman56, delaruh(m), rhazur(m), importexpert(m),

1 Share

Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 12:16am On Feb 11, 2015
I was told this evening that the Association of landlord and landlady has decided to rent 2rooms for her in the area pending the time for her house to be completed

Please, if you have the capacity to help her out, I beg you to come to her aid.

1 Share

Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 12:23am On Feb 11, 2015
More Pictures coming soon...
Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Its a beautiful morning , you and I woke up from our different houses, either the rented appartment or the one we built by ourself.

Mrs Ogunrinde also woke up from her 2 rooms building 3 days ago but today she is homeless.

May we never experience this kind of situation.
@AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2015
More...

1 Share

Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2015

2 Shares

Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2015
"Life is an echo. What you send out, comes back in. Whtat you sow, you reap. What you give you get. What you see in others, exists in you ."
Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Please, don't just pass by without drop a comment.

May God help us all.

Oga Seun , front page please.
Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Please, help share the pictures and YouTube link.

Her number is @the first post as well as the address.
Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by ifyalways(f): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
She's a widow, not widow woman @ OP wink

I learnt its a general calalmity, I pray and hope the government comes to their aid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
ifyalways:
She's a widow, not widow woman @ OP wink

I learnt its a general calalmity, I pray and hope the government comes to their aid.

Thanks for droping by, your single comment serve as an encouragement for me.

Moreso, thanks for the correction.
Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2015
Someone just e-mail me and the person want to help anonymously without being mention.

May the almighty Allah that sees our open and hiden deeds reward you and your family, may God multiply you financialy and may you never be homeless.

Bismilahi Rahamon Roheem.

Ishaja Nasirulahi Walifatihu* Waraita nas yah diuluna fidinilahi afwahja*
Fa sehbii bi amudi Robika wasteg firihu Inahu kenah Tawaba.

Ameen Zumon Ameen.
Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Help is on the way.

Blocks was donated, 2 tippers of sands were donated, 5 bags of cements. Bricklayers and carpenters have volunteered.

Pictures loading for tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
If God doesn't build the house, those who are trying are just doing it in vain.

Ti kii ba se wipe Oluwa ko ile naa, awon osise ibe kan n see lasan ni.
Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2015
More pictures

1 Share

Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Another donated 100blocks just arrived.

May God bless all these people.

1 Share

Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2015
More.

Givers never lack.

1 Share

Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Someone who God know send this from Nairaland.

Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is what we did with the above money.

May God bless you all.

Re: This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) by Canme4u(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
186 Blocks of size 9 Blocks.

(1) (Reply)

Look And Feel Great / See Man Who Built House On A Tree And Lives There! / Happy Birthday Jaybee3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.