Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. (2554 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Former INEC Chairman, Attahiru Jega Pictured At His Residence In Sokoto / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Faraidi(m): 12:08am On Feb 11, 2015
Information reaching me now from the Abuja is that the independent National electorial commission chairman has resigned.Can anyone confirm it? Although,it appear to be true.
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by braine(m): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2015
The poor man has been threatened. Jonathan, well done.

1 Like

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by tit(f): 12:18am On Feb 11, 2015
He was caught red-handed trying to rig the elections for his tribesman Buhari!
The NSA has been monitoring and recording his phone conversations with Chinese technology!
When his brother Sambo Dasuki confronted him with the evidence, he broke down and cryed!

5 Likes

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Descartes: 12:22am On Feb 11, 2015
tit:
The NSA has been monitoring and recording his phone conversations with Chinese technology!
When his brother Sambo Dasuki confronted him with the evidence, he broke down and cryed!
Dasuki, the old fox.

1 Like

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by seemples(f): 12:29am On Feb 11, 2015
tit:
When his brother Sambo Dasuki confronted him with the evidence, he broke down and cried!

Na true?? shocked
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Change2015(m): 12:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Faraidi:
Information reaching me now from the Abuja is that the independent National electorial commission chairman has resigned.Can anyone confirm it? Although,it appear to be true.

LIES!

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Faraidi(m): 12:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Change2015:

LIES!

#change
#GMB
#APC
wheather he resign or not he has already gone.
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Tonylyte(m): 12:34am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by kodded(m): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2015
Hmm still watching this election in 3d cool
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by tit(f): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2015
Change2015:

LIES!

#change
#GMB
#APC

i know all your hope in on Jiga rigging the election for you.
Your hope is shattered.
your man is incompetent!
he messed up!

1 Like

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Tonylyte(m): 12:37am On Feb 11, 2015
Change2015:

LIES!

#change
#GMB
#APC
Were u not programmed like a robot to scream change and dis-believe anything that doesnt favour you? Even if i punched your face u wount believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Change2015(m): 12:40am On Feb 11, 2015
Tonylyte:

Were u not programmed like a robot to scream change and dis-believe anything that doesnt favour you? Even if i punched your face u wount believe it.

Quote one reputable source for the information. Just one. Spreading rumors is different from reporting news.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Change2015(m): 12:41am On Feb 11, 2015
Faraidi:
wheather he resign or not he has already gone.

True. At this hour, he has gone home to sleep.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by aljharem(m): 12:44am On Feb 11, 2015
about time

apc rigging is over grin grin grin notice how lie Mohammed has been silent

they know the gig is over

sai youths

sai Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Faraidi(m): 12:45am On Feb 11, 2015
Change2015:

True. At this hour, he has gone home to sleep.

#change
#GMB
#APC
change can be from good to bad.Buhari is not the Saviour

1 Like

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Tonylyte(m): 12:46am On Feb 11, 2015
Change2015:

Quote one reputable source for the information. Just one. Spreading rumors is different from reporting news.

#change
#GMB
#APC
In every rumour they is truth. Dont worry, the truth will be out in the early hours of today. I will quote u after then.
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by KennyElish: 12:46am On Feb 11, 2015
These are phobias that your President concedes to, how much more you the followers. It is called "APCphobia" and you can only be free by March28 when GEJ will be shown his way to otueke to continue his ogogoro.

#IrepCHANGE

1 Like

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Change2015(m): 12:49am On Feb 11, 2015
Tonylyte:

In every rumour they is truth. Dont worry, the truth will be out in the early hours of today. I will quote u after then.

I'll be waiting.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Change2015(m): 12:50am On Feb 11, 2015
Faraidi:
change can be from good to bad.Buhari is not the Saviour

I have a saviour in Jesus. What I need is a competent president in office.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Tonylyte(m): 12:52am On Feb 11, 2015
aljharem:
about time

apc rigging is over grin grin grin notice how lie Mohammed has been silent

they know the gig is over

sai youths

sai Jonathan
They have been screaming ''change'' and GEJ is the cashier...they can celebrate with their ''change'' now.
Kai buhari!
Sai GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Faraidi(m): 12:54am On Feb 11, 2015
Change2015:

I have a saviour in Jesus. What I need is a competent president in office.

#change
#GMB
#APC
then you are lost
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by raumdeuter: 12:55am On Feb 11, 2015
Jega was the same person who conducted the elections that brought in Jonathan

He would be the one to also conduct the election that would send Jonathan back to Otuoke

1 Like

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by prelomo: 1:00am On Feb 11, 2015
tit:

The India incumbent prime minister has congratu

ated the opposition leader that won the just concluded election.
The same thing will happen in Nigeria in this coming election either Jega resign or not in Jesus name because GEJ is not a christian.
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by excell12go(m): 1:03am On Feb 11, 2015
This is absolutely false. Check the real info here: https://www.nairaland.com/2141227/breaking-news-jega-already-drafted
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Change2015(m): 1:14am On Feb 11, 2015
Faraidi:
then you are lost

With Jonathan in charge, we all are!

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 11, 2015
tit:
it is now very clear that u r a blatant fool who can instigate war!! Sometimes,I wonder who u borrow ur reasoning faculty whenever u intend to type cos that person is ur enemy!! 2003,2007,2011,he didn't rig right now,when it is obvious that buhari is gonna win,ur foolish mentor shifted election,he started intimidating nigerians and u and ur foolish illiterate member were too blind to see that right? Enough soldiers were deployed all over nigeria when election was about to be postponed and these same foolish people said they don't have manpower to guide nigerians during election..where did they get the soldiers deployed? And you came here ranting like a barbarian,a castrated baboon and u dare open that ur disgusting mouth to spew trash right?infact thunder fire u,and if u try to quote me,thunder go fire u and ur gen,u know naw,the same goes to everyone who is trying to quote me negatively!! Since have known u on this forum,you've never created anytin good rather than sentiments against buhari? ILliterate baboon

3 Likes

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by pacesetter939: 1:35am On Feb 11, 2015
GEJ has succeeded in shifting the polls by 6weeks. He may also decide to send Jega on terminal leave as rumoured of late and replace him with Mimiko but the TRUTH is; Nigerians aren't moved one bit and we have decided to kick him out come March 28, 2015. If he likes, he should bring up another polls shift.

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by olamonsor2: 1:36am On Feb 11, 2015
Dis is very sadden
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Faraidi(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2015
Change2015:

With Jonathan in charge, we all are!

#change
#GMB
#APC
jonathan the best buhari a dictator.

1 Like

Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by KanwuliaJara: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2015
Gooooooood RIDDDDDDDDDDANCE!!!!! kiss
I think e say im nor go go "leave"?

EWU ATTURRU!!!! grin
Oya GEJ. . . .to 3rd BAZZZZZZE!!!!! grin
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by Jesusloveyou: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2015
tit:
chinese technology ke,evidence ni,why not american technology.but u deny ekiti rigging.
Re: Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. by ellechrystal(f): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2015
It's a pure lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS/VIDEO: See The Mysterious Two-headed Goat Considered Bad Omen By Locals / Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.