Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan (3416 Views)

Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say / Drug Crimes: APC Leader, Bola Tinubu Should Be Extradicted To The U.S (evidence) / Aljazeera Called Our President Badluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by amiskurie(m): 12:58am On Feb 11, 2015
Here

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by amiskurie(m): 1:00am On Feb 11, 2015
shocked it has gotten to this? O'glory!

1 Like

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by walexGodson(m): 1:00am On Feb 11, 2015
That's what he is na badluck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by amiskurie(m): 1:04am On Feb 11, 2015
walexGodson:
That's what he is na badluck
cry o'glory, where you gone?

2 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by amiskurie(m): 1:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Well, I booked here incase.
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by yomip3t(m): 1:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Indeed He's a Badluck to this nation.

Unto the next one.

SAI BUHARI 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Safari29: 1:13am On Feb 11, 2015
hr is the baddest luck self

3 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Bevista: 1:20am On Feb 11, 2015
There is nothing 'Goodluck' about Jonathan. His Incompetence, Ineptitude & Improbity is evident for all to see.

Jonathan has made the office of the president to loose its respect & dignity. This is by far the most ridiculed president in the world.

We need a leader that can restore dignity back to the office of the president. A leader that will truly be Presidential.

#VoteOutCluelessness
#March4Buhari

10 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 11, 2015
lipsrsealed aljazeera, hope you guys know you just disrespected Nigerians/Nigeria undecided

Buhari 2015
I support

4 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by walexGodson(m): 1:27am On Feb 11, 2015
amiskurie:

Am always around,u knw wia to find me na
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by walexGodson(m): 1:28am On Feb 11, 2015
amiskurie:

Am always around,u knw wia to find me na
Don't knw u r here too,ara ile waja
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Subtle propaganda.

I like the fact that Al Jeezra still keeps whinning and b1tching about their journalists who are in jail in Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Ufranklin92(m): 1:30am On Feb 11, 2015
tooo bad
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 11, 2015
They hate him because of the Palestinian vote.

4 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by nedu2000(m): 1:40am On Feb 11, 2015
Al jazerra messed up,,we all know Nigeria has had a lot of bad luck since he came but the president's name shouldn't have been distorted

2 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by kestolove95(m): 1:50am On Feb 11, 2015
I hate gej..but why spoil his name?mtseew badluck Jonathan see wetin u course for ur self

2 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Saifullah01: 1:57am On Feb 11, 2015
Al Jazeera is a media organisation and like all media site any body is allowed to air his opinions in the opinion section (El rufai and ThisDay comes to mind) it doesn't in anyway represent the editorial position of aljazeera

As is clearly stated by aljazeera at the end of the article "The views expressed in this article are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect Al Jazeera's editorial policy."

6 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Growingboi(m): 2:02am On Feb 11, 2015
I am beginning to hate mr president for his simple mindededness n foolish respect for the rule of law. Aljazera staffs are in jail roasting in Egypt bt say whatever they like here in Niagara n go scot free.

1 Like

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 11, 2015
Frontpage Material. This is my space.
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Bekwarra(m): 2:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Eye yam cumin
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by yehmi01(m): 2:34am On Feb 11, 2015
Now I know why Egypt Arrested the so called journalist.

Am sure they think this is funny.

CNN would Never do this.

I have never liked Aljazeera from day one.

3 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by samuelson06(m): 2:37am On Feb 11, 2015
What do you expect to happen when GEJ has demonstrated itself to be bad luck for Nigeria? I'll never make a mistake of naming my child Goodluck if I ever planned. Don't want to remember this man whenever I call him. Indeed, GEJ is bad luck to Nigeria. Under his administration, every bad think happens massively. More than 50% of his supporters in 2011 has dissociated from him already. GEJ and PDP is like a Ransomware malware variant that am currently battling in my PC. We'll require strong antivirus and anti-malwares to scan these guys out of Aso Rock come March 28.

3 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by samuelson06(m): 2:40am On Feb 11, 2015
By the way, if you can help me fight this malware, pls help. It has encrypted all my files.

1 Like

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Redoil: 2:49am On Feb 11, 2015
kastonkastrol:
lipsrsealed aljazeera, hope you guys know you just disrespected Nigerians/Nigeria undecided

Buhari 2015
I support
Riddles
what is common among salisu buhari mohamedu buhari tinubu ahmead buhari and another buhari .
Send ur answer to APC cyber clonning centre
at www.booohari/osunbade.com and win urself a trailer load of lies and bomb to scare and intimidate people to vote for Buhari.
Tundeajani i am waiting
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by OtunbaJega: 2:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Illiterates...that's a link...Al.jazeera shared someone else's opinion

2 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by benebaby77: 2:58am On Feb 11, 2015
I trust my president... He may ban Aljzeera in Nigeria
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by darisgod(m): 4:30am On Feb 11, 2015
When I talk am una no believe me

1 Like

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by KpStone(m): 4:31am On Feb 11, 2015
While no one should be called Badluck, goodluck is not a better name either.

2 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by gbadexy(m): 4:51am On Feb 11, 2015
There is no denying the fact that international community's perception of him isnt too good.
Not with the negative attention the chibok girls generated and now postponing of election though by INEC but at the instance of the presidency according to public perception.

1 Like

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by thewarrior72: 4:55am On Feb 11, 2015
A good look at that page & the people supporting aljezeera for airing such a degrading article on our president, will reveal 3 things to any descerning mind, 1 Those supporting such condescending article on GEJ are all MUSLIMS from north & Southwest. .(2) All Christian supporting it are all from Southwest. (3) And only those from Southsouth & southeast are the ones condemning aljezeera.

This has once again brought to the foe the great divide & hatred that exist between the muslim north & the Christian SS & SE Nigeria. I commented on that page & it was unbelievable to read the amount of venom coming from this northern & Southwest Muslim, infact, I have never seen people display such a crass & undiluted hatred towards they president & these illiterates went on to attack most of us who condemned aljezeera & call us all sort of unprintable names.

I pity any Christian, atheist or ATR whether from north or south that is supporting APC.
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Not suprised....PDP guys would soon tell us Aljazeera has been bribed by APC grin
Nice one Aljazeera for telling the truth. cool

5 Likes

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by bastien: 5:38am On Feb 11, 2015
Too wrong,if they can our president name,that means they will do worst to we the citizen, some people are even happy about it.

Moral lesson
Until the issue of togetherness is address, then naija we be peaceful n move forward

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back / LIVE UPDATE: Fashola, Others Arrive As Ministers-designate Get Portfolios / Buhari And Dictatorship: How DSS Should Have Notified The Judges(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.