Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why I Slept With My 11-year-old Daughter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Slept With My 11-year-old Daughter (512 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Found Wandering In Kaduna (Photo) / 11 Year Old Pregnant From Rape Wants Child, Sparking Abortion Debate / Why I Prefer Romanceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Slept With My 11-year-old Daughter by oludashmi(f): 2:19am On Feb 11, 2015
A 45-year-old father, Abubakar Magaji, a resident of Liman Kagum in Bauchi local government, has confessed his reasons for having carnal knowledge of his 11-year-old daughter.

“I engaged in the ugly act because I had a misunderstanding with my wife and she left me. I am ashamed of my self because it was temptation that led me to do it.

“I divorced her mother and married another wife but unfortunately my wife also left me a month ago so I needed a woman to be with; so that was why I did it. I also have a problem with my sexual libido. It is so terrible that I desire any woman I see, but what stops me from approaching them is that people respect me as a married man. So I felt the only way I could relieve my sexual tension was to sleep with my daughter, since she is so young and had no knowledge about sex.

“It was after I defiled her and I was arrested by the police that I understood the gravity of my offence. I can’t imagine that I did this to my own daughter. I regret my actions and I pray that God will forgive me.” he said.

At his residence, a neighbour who couldn’t believe the allegation against Abubakar said, “I was shocked when I discovered that Mallam Abubakar who I had a lot of respect for will stoop that low and sleep with an 11-year-old child that happens to be his daughter.

“This is the highest level of abomination and Islam is against such an act. No matter the excuse, a man does not have the right to defile a girl outside the confines of marriage. This is unacceptable and he deserves to be punished by the law”.

Reacting to the development, the state Commissioner of Police, Lawal, Shehu expressed worry over the increasing rate of rape cases in the state and vowed that all rape suspects will be charged to court and prosecuted.

He said, “Since January, we have arrested over 10 suspected rapists, only this week we recorded over five cases. It is worrisome that among the suspects arrested is a 45-year-old man who raped his 11-year-old daughter and two aged men who are between 45 to 54 years who raped teenage girls of between two years and four years.

Read details here http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/category/gists/

Re: Why I Slept With My 11-year-old Daughter by blemon44(m): 2:26am On Feb 11, 2015
As far as he has opened his mouth to confess to God for his sin
God will really forgive him

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Cleared Of Murder After 39 YEARS In Jail Gets Just $2M Payment / Nigerian Makes History - Reaches The North Pole And Is Half Crippled / Photos: Meet The World's Heaviest Kids Who Eat Food Meant For Two Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.