Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! (756 Views)

Bonanza Bonanza. Get 10 Readymade Wordpress Websites For Just #5,000. Hurry Now / Bonanza! Bonanza! Bonanza!!! Get Any Website Of Your Choice For Just N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! by ProfyJay(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2015
“At Last! Here’s An Opportunity To Secure All The Information You Need To Start a Web Consulting Business From Start to Finish “
I will be Delivering a Full fledge Product PAck for Web Consulting Videos whicj would Include the following

1. Word Press Training Video Tutorial from start to Finish
2. Joomla Training Video Tutorials
3. OPen Cart for E-Commerce Sites like Jumia and Konga
4. Indepth Video Tutorial On Digital Marketing

All of these Videos usually costs about N30,000 but I HAVE a Bonnza for the First 10 People to Call and ORder for N15,000 Naira Only with FREE Delivery within Lagos
Call 07061882469 to Place your Orders now!!!
NB: Offer Expires 10 Days from Today
Re: Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! by ProfyJay(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2015
Testimonials

How I made 10.9 Million from what I learnt From School of Web consulting
oniMy name is Benamaisia Gabriel. I attended the school of webconsulting training course on internet marketing and I implemented what i learnt and I was able to sell a product worth 10.9 Million Naira.

I want to recommend this course to everyone out there who want to be a web consultant because there are great things you will learn (things that really works).I’m implementing it and enjoying it.

School of Web Consulting is Guaranteed.

Benamaisia Gabriel ,GSM:08033379064

You can verify him on facebook
His name is Benamaisia Gabriel
Re: Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! by ProfyJay(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2015
I Made N450,000 In One Month
I made N450,000 in one month Peter Twinnetdesigning websites for individuals and companies.I learnt this skills by attending school of webconsulting.These are the websites I did. Chicoties.com (I charged N370,000) syntegraenergy.com (I charged N45,000) and tcilnig.com (I charged N35,000 )

You guys are great ,I blessed the day I saw your advert.

PETER TWINNET,08026489800

Call Him and Verify yourself
Re: Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! by Craigston: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2015
Thanks, but we're not interested. Take it elsewhere...maybe to your village. You can scam some children there, I hope.
Re: Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! by hilaryiwens05: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2015
really?? ? interesting undecided
Re: Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! by ProfyJay(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2015
Craigston:
Thanks, but we're not interested. Take it elsewhere...maybe to your village. You can scam some children there, I hope.
That's exactly why you're still where you are sir...Get off my post and pitch your tent elsewhere
Thanks
Re: Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! by hilaryiwens05: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2015
ProfyJay:

That's exactly why you're still where you are sir...Get off my post and pitch your tent elsewhere
Thanks
how did u know where he is must everything be insults.
Re: Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Oga carry this ur cheap fake lie.

First ur a scamer
2nd how can someone who teach people to earn 10.somthing million and 450k. Come to nairaland to advertise?

Lols funny.
3rd. If u are so real, you won't even be posting those nonsense u just did as reply.

4th. Real internet marketers pay for adverts either on google adsense, nairaland, addynamo, or even the common used one promoNg.

5th. Do you have a sales page for this particular course u want to market ?

6th.u be learner mr man. U don't even have the courtesy of an online entrepreneur.

7th. Note its an advice: just go and meet webmasters to teach you what's up. Ur just starting afresh from the look of things.

1 Like

Re: Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! by ProfyJay(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
mikketech:
Oga carry this ur cheap fake lie.

First ur a scamer
2nd how can someone who teach people to earn 10.somthing million and 450k. Come to nairaland to advertise?

Lols funny.
3rd. If u are so real, you won't even be posting those nonsense u just did as reply.

4th. Real internet marketers pay for adverts either on google adsense, nairaland, addynamo, or even the common used one promoNg.

5th. Do you have a sales page for this particular course u want to market ?

6th.u be learner mr man. U don't even have the courtesy of an online entrepreneur.

7th. Note its an advice: just go and meet webmasters to teach you what's up. Ur just starting afresh from the look of things.

All due respect this is no cheap form of advert but a Bonanza as stated
www.schoolofwebconsulting.com
Kindly grant me the courtsey of granting this waiver to newbies in web solutions, as the message is targeted at them.
Thanks
Re: Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
ProfyJay:

All due respect this is no cheap form of advert but a Bonanza as stated
www.schoolofwebconsulting.com
Kindly grant me the courtsey of granting this waiver to newbies in web solutions, as the message is targeted at them.
Thanks
ok.
Re: Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza!!! by Craigston: 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
ProfyJay:

Thanks
With pleasure scam. It's so ridiculous that you're claiming right to a post that can be taken down anytime by a mod. It's not yours, remember.

(1) (Reply)

GT Bank Gtpay Integration Into Magento / Earning Money As A Freelance Web Developer / 16000likes Facebook Page Available For Sale At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.