Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings (57440 Views)

What Soldiers Recovered From Boko Haram During Clearance Operation In Borno. / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by viczing(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2015
Yesterday, Bola Tinubu's media aide,SundayDare claimed army officers were stationed in front of the Lagos home of APC Chieftain, Bola Tinubu. (readhere) Well, reporter Ben Ezeamalu shared the pics above on twitter this morning. No soldiers around the vicinity... now moving on!

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/what-soldiers-reporter-snaps-photos-of.html?m=1

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by Kennywills7(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2015
We ask for pictures but none was provided
Propagandas everywhere

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by obamartins(m): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2015
APC and their supporters thrive on lies and propaganda. Unfortunately, many have been brainwashed with their stupid "change", while they can't even explain to Nigerians how they want to come abt the so called "change". They have nothing to offer Nigeria than to change the face of GEJ. Period. I can never be deceived.

312 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by PAINGAIN: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2015
But this is not between 10pm and 11pm. When I read d report I read the armies always arrived between these time frames. Maybe d photographer should also camp there till maybe 2am. Modified: pls I am not for or against anyone oo.

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by talktimi(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Like master like slaves. No wonder his e-rats dey lie pass devil shocked

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by Burger01(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2015
Dem don run away smiley

Give them time they will resurface. They are mostly there in the night from 10pm smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by tzoracle: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2015
apc should learn how to be an opposition party,pdp isnt it but neither is apc.they play aggrieved politics rather than constructive politics modified* another lindaikeji again,but thats none of my bizness

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by adrainuche(m): 9:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Another ----- A
Propaganda ---- P
Continues --------- C

We've Known them for that

GEJ till 2029

We shall Overcome grin

Vote For continuity, Dinning with the corrupt and shouting CHANGE even a lunatic knows better

We shall Overcome..

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by zicoraads: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2015
APC and propaganda. These guys have mastered the art of doing this; they are so good at it.
And, we wouldn't blame Nigerians who are quick to believe the lies they churn out daily. PDP too have shown they can not be trusted.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by malcolmjmoney(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2015
Lies
Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2015
Linda Ikeji na him u be abi?

Reports said that they were stationed some few meters to the house and after some time will approach the house for reconnaissance....

Read the reports well before coming with pictures. I was there yesterday myself and I saw the multitude of military men there...

If they are there, do you think you will be able to take pictures?

Sorry for you.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by Zico5(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2015
I don't blame tinubu if he cries out cos the happenings in Nigeria these days call for concern. Gej doesn't care whose horse is gored just to remain in power. The recent rant of Okupe really baffled everyone and show how life is not save if u re not on Gej side. Whatsoever will be the case, the voice of people must count. We re ready for the worst cos everyone is tired of this government.

6 Likes

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by Guyman02: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2015
How APC and Buhari supporters are made. Tinubu and GMB keep them under control with more and more propaganda

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by free2ryhme: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2015
angry angry

when was this story first reported

and what time was the above picture taking??

the interval is enuff time for the soldiers to clean up their act and vamoose

Use common sense Nigerians

16 Likes

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2015
Tiefnubu want show himself

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by olajide8(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2015
How can people be foolish* have you ever seen people snapping soldiers before? They would shoot you dead- what do people expect that they would sit down poached in front of his gate? Or that they would be their 2-4-7 People and myopic"ity" -

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by sammyj: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by obrut(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Or maybe he is referring to snipers!!!

1 Like

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by Vicotex(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
MAKE una no blame Tinubu, he don drink kai-kai wey dem mix with buhari's daughter urine that's why he dey misyarn.

#i no know say Nigeria don get snipers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by J3da: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
The soldiers probably went visiting... tongue
Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by omenka(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
It is always one Eze..., Obi..., Chi..., Ndu..., Ngo..., etc. Why can't Bayelsans do Jonathan's dirty works for him

Ndigbo, stop using your hands to kill yourselves!

19 Likes

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by adaweezy(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
ben Ezamalu does not like tinubu
besides the Sunday dare Report says specified times.....
Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by naijainfogalery: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
I dont trust Jona i dont trust the military, I dont trust Tinubu, I dont trust even Linda Ikeji that posted it, not to forget i dont even trust all this nairalander posters. So who do i trust? NO one but my instinct. So i think it is what it is cool

5 Likes

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by naijainfogalery: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
propaganda

1 Like

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
I knew it was a lie,the apc i know will not hesitate to take photos of the supposed soldiers...apc is lie

3 Likes

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by lilmax(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Nice
Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by Damitism: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2015
They left his house when their bubble was burst.
Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by thefakestan: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Inside His bedroom
Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by lawbabs: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:
We ask for pictures but none was provided
Propagandas everywhere

why don't you go there at the time they appear. go there by 12 midnight and snap... u think u will be able to leave there without injury or gunshot. You talk too much!

4 Likes

Re: What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings by freshness2020: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide / Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.