Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree (6454 Views)

‘the Queen Of England Recognised My Performance, But Nigeria Did Not’ - Pic / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by ade4prof: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2009
futa is best university of technology in nigeria:did you agree
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by maxell(f): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2009
ade4prof:

futa is best university of technology in nigeria:did you agree

futa is (the) best university of technology in nigeria: did do you agree ?

Didn't they teach you how to write complete sentences when you attended futa undecided
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by femstar37: 5:06pm On May 13, 2009
hello,

sorry am new here my name is femi olatunji pls i need to know wen futa is doing there post ume pls is very important becouse i stay in lagos so that i can know how to prepare and for the past question am intrested also my phone unmber is 08055110482 and my mail add is femstar37@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

femi
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by ddboy101: 8:38pm On May 14, 2009
plz i need to know when futa is having there post ume. i live in lagos and i do not have updates yet. pls help me. this is my number 08034191136. and email. oladayo18_lord@yahoo.com. tanx frnd
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by matrixme(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2009
yes oooooh! technology for self reliance, the most advanced technological Institution in Nigeria. mind you Chairma, we boast of one of the best GNS Lecturers ni the Country, I mean not like your Old Lecturers grin grin grin
wouldn't you wish you were a Futarian

1 Like

Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by ddboy101: 6:16pm On May 15, 2009
plz tell me wen the post ume will be taken place abeg
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by ugozzz(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2009
futa is the worst,i rather give it to futo and futy shocked
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by dirtygamer(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2009
Yeah, GREAT FUTARIAN

1 Like

Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by olumideaeo(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2009
Please, who knows if federal university of technology, akure accepts ijmb into their institution. Will be glad with your reply.

Thanks.
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by maxdi(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2009
someone should please lets know of FUTA post-jamb stuffs
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by RABORN: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2009
Good-day all,
      first of all, am greatful seeing people with this kind of point, I know from here there will be an more information for me.
      Please i want somebody to tell me the date for aptitude test and cut-off piont for each department because i wrote jamb and i have 210, my course was computer science.
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by Tare1(f): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2009
You just make me laugh daaanu afi Futa naaa ni abio see me see futa with this your ERROR na wa you better report urself to your lecturer before you know it you are left aside
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by MrCrackles(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2009
I dont know and i cant be bothered!
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by Enquirer: 5:37am On Jun 06, 2009
maxell:

futa is (the) best university of technology in nigeria: did do you agree ?

Didn't they teach you how to write complete sentences when you attended futa undecided

a fitting rebuke.
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by karyurdey(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2009
Did u agree? Yeepa, oyinbo.
Yesed, i agreed. Hahahaha. Which level una dey self. Abeg, dey try attend GNS class
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by yonybanta(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2009
FUTA lacks the facilities and credibility to be name the best university in Nigeria. according to the world rating, Futa has never become first in Nigeria, Futa has been graduating students for many decades now but the country has not benefited from its so called Technology. if actually Futa is something to write home about, then we should have her graduate turn the fortune of this country by inventing or improving our technological wahala, just as we have people like Soyinka in the literary world. he was produced by Nigerian University[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by arsenesholer(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2009

1 Like

Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by TUNDEALEX: 3:26pm On May 03, 2012
That is correct futa is currently best university of technology in nigeria. And as a matter of fact, futa in a just concluded competition(ict) in the world amidst countries of the world including so called best universities in africa, futa emerged no15 in the world, and was graded no5 in los angeles. Pls we are one criticism should not be the order of the day. Government is at fault,we need not to condemn.we have the technical know how. Technology for self reliance
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by semoly(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
i bet u hv not been to FUTMINNA
Re: Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree by holland002(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lol, u dey make me laugh sha... Where LAUTECH dey, in IT we r simply d best and d first university to use an Id card as a smart card....

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Scholarships For Undergraduate, Masters And Phd / I Need To Know The Cut Off Mark For Law In Unilag / Fec Approves Five New Privately Owned Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.