Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (34731 Views)

Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? / PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hhhmmmm......... undecided
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by anonimi: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
ollyruffy:
Please collect it and still vote them out of office.

Afterall it is coming from part of our looted treasury.

You be wise man and correct guy. Abi your name na Solomon (Suleiman) sef? grin

Na that kain thing wey this wise woman too decide to do oh!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1963832_thiefnubu1_jpeg3c45ed97d97f0aa45a60e01621ec3acd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by alienvirus: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by OLADD: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
baye2023:
PDP means business! Abeg when they are sharing houses you people should inform me o

Everyone knows PDP is the bigger boy. If that midget called APC could share customised recharge cards, in fact I expect PheeDeePhee to further share Keke Marwa, the most important thing is for the certificate-less despot not to rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Sanchez01: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
anonimi:

You be wise man and correct guy. Abi your name na Solomon (Suleiman) sef? grin
Na that kain thing wey this wise woman too decide to do oh!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1963832_thiefnubu1_jpeg3c45ed97d97f0aa45a60e01621ec3acd
anonimi:

plus plenty rice, fufu etc

[img]http://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]
Stepola:
What is APC sharing a beg,

Here's your paymasters factory...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091722_img20150122054001_jpegf1181b79a5b7ca91689849af1a12fabf
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by anonimi: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sanchez01:

Here's your paymasters factory...

Thanks for confirming both parties are distributing, if we assume the rice in that warehouse are meant for that purpose.

So why do you think APCheat is pretending to be holier-than-thou saints like Abacha whom Buhari said did not steal our money

I hope you can respond.
Cheers.

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by baye2023(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
OLADD:

Everyone knows PDP is the bigger boy. If that midget called APC could share customised recharge cards, in fact I expect PheeDeePhee to further share Keke Marwa, the most important thing is for the certificate-less despot not to rule Nigeria again.

Big boys that cant provide jobs for y0u? and about the certificate..the one his school tendered nko? Is it the certificate that matters? Is certificate not an attestation of attending a Specifi school which he [Buhari] attended one..with certificate or not his more than qualify...Goan read the constitution..
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
stupid party, stupid people, they keep shouting change and gej. pdp and apc are both failure. the same set of people that spoil our c0untry are in apc, and m0st of them are fr0m pdp. when nigerians ign0re pdp and apc, nigeria will be better

2 Likes

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
eyenibibio:
All these phones you are sharing, where will the owners get power to charge it. . .
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Sanchez01: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for confirming both parties are distributing, if we assume the rice in that warehouse are meant for that purpose.

So why do you think APCheat is pretending to be holier-than-thou saints like Abacha whom Buhari said did not steal our money

I hope you can respond.
Cheers.
[b]One thing is this; almost every politician out there woo electorates with gifts. Some section of the populace enjoy it when they're gifted with things. I find it insultive though because most politicians understand you live life below expectation and they understand that dishing these items to the masses would mean automatic vote. Worst of it all is when these gifts are shoved down the throats of the people and are only given if you do their bidding. An example is this;
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2093546_1422984933332_jpeg248480329249b85a9d251ff225f8f3ad

PDP on the other hand, have been dishing things that are quite disturbing of late. Imagine the case of a water tanker(s) being given to people in Kogi or so, and the poster of Jonathan/Sambo is wrapped around the tanker! Nothing is more disturbing than that. Something as minute and important as water should NEVER be used as campaign tools. I wouldn't be surprised if they start using 'free air' as campaign strategy henceforth.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Spray(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
baye2023:
PDP means business! Abeg when they are sharing houses you people should inform me o
if una like make una share us 72 virgins each, our mind is made up
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by rukeh(f): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Abeg which area make I go collect my share grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by englishmart(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
wakacome:
Who stole his common sense?whoever did it should return it back to him...
tautology
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by folahann(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
wakacome:
Is that an achievement??..though am an apc supporter and i personally want BUHARI to win....but I think PDP and APC should stop all these sharing of things and focus on the real issues bothering the country...
Don't blame the parties, blame the people. No matter how much they'll like to vote for you, they'll still want from you before casting their vote. If you don't distribute anything, then you'll be shocked they will follow the opposition sharing stuffs.

3 Likes

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by 9jatatafo(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please collect the money and the phone then clean mouth.
On a second thought, why a politician of this nature won't embezzle and steal funds when he gets to Abuja? He will have to recoup his money on the campaign investment. # senseless and hopeless polithiefcians
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
wakacome:
If they like they should share their destiny,all I know is that we nigerians are going to use our votes to remove goodluck jonathan from aso rock(office) and send him back to his hometown (otuoke)in bayelsa to go and be doing catfish farming and watch on tv how President BUHARI is speaking live from aso rock...........Buhari till when obama starts speaking in hausa language......
god punish u , gej til 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Frankiss44(m): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
focus7:
People should collect it and still vote them out.

Isnt that kworupsionnn? grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by upcrown2512(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
FOOD FOR STOMACH AND STOMACH FOR FOOD, ALL WILL COME TO END ONE DAY.

VERY SOON THOSE ESAU SELLING THEIR BIRTHRIGHT WILL LOOK BACK AND LAMENT FOR LEVERAGING THE FUTURE OF THEIR CHILDREN IN EXCHANGE OF THINGS THAT EPHEMERAL.
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by SFSNIPER(m): 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zuria:

grin grin grin the real change would come when we truly and honestly drop our selfish interest for national interest.

You go really pity this country...I'm in Benue state presently, most of them don't even know what nairaland is. I can't criticise the PDP led government; I don't want to make unnecessary enemies grin grin

Election no be war....may the election be free, fair and credible; may candidates guide their utterances during and after the election
grin cheesy grin

Beautiful gal I'm in and from Benue, and saying most people here don't know about NL is not true. #election #no #be #war. VOTE WISELY. VOTE GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI for PRESIDENT of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC of NIGERIA. VOTE A.P.C. We all shall March4Buhari and MarchBuhari to Aso Rock. Your vote counts, don't stay at home with your vote. Bring it out and cast it for GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI, the CHANGE element we need. One love!
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by chysam: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zuria:

grin grin grin the real change would come when we truly and honestly drop our selfish interest for national interest.

You go really pity this country...I'm in Benue state presently, most of them don't even know what nairaland is. I can't criticise the PDP led government; I don't want to make unnecessary enemies grin grin

Election no be war....may the election be free, fair and credible; may candidates guide their utterances during and after the election
grin cheesy grin
Guy,abeg na which party Benue pple dey support?.Me I dey panic oo,I no wan make PDP lose because na we dem dey use do oil bunkering for creek. Abeg which party strong for Benue for presidential level?.Abeg make I know.
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
That's Naija for you.
Abeg, where can I collect my portion both from the pdp & apc? I need both, because they are all birds of the same feather, all working hard on rigging the elections. The winner will be the more sophisticated rigger.
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Juzhilz(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zuria:

grin cheesy grin

zaria, nairaland is a yardstick for measuring advancement? i'm in & from benue & know a whole lot of pips that r on nairaland. chk my registered yr, juz prefer 2 read comments & learn my own way. outside this, i agree with u 100% on d others especially having national interest first.
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by dejhigh: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
eyenibibio:
All these phones you are sharing, where will the owners get power to charge it. . .
hehehe this cracked me up cheesy grin
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by sandra50(f): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
We nigerians?who are the WE NIGERIANS?pls speak for urself.
wakacome:
If they like they should share their destiny,all I know is that we nigerians are going to use our votes to remove goodluck jonathan from aso rock(office) and send him back to his hometown (otuoke)in bayelsa to go and be doing catfish farming and watch on tv how President BUHARI is speaking live from aso rock...........Buhari till when obama starts speaking in hausa language......
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by abagnalie: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
so these this is what they are using all the money they have stole from the

federations account to buy and distribute chinko phones to the people

so nigerians you guyz will trade ur civic right for just some chinko vote

use ur vote wisely

SAI BUHARI
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Zuria(f): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Beautiful gal I'm in and from Benue, and saying most people here don't know about NL is not true. #election #no #be #war. VOTE WISELY. VOTE GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI for PRESIDENT of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC of NIGERIA. VOTE A.P.C. We all shall March4Buhari and MarchBuhari to Aso Rock. Your vote counts, don't stay at home with your vote. Bring it out and cast it for GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI, the CHANGE element we need. One love!

I'm in igumale...try and come and preach to them grin
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Lordmayor2015(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
The have sign an agreement with China to come and developed us with fake items. Collect the phones and vote them out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / Is This Story Between Dangote And Benson Idahosa True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.