Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Your Travel Plans - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Travel Plans (906 Views)

Is There Any Nigerian In Reunion Island? Please Share Your Travel Experience. / Nominate For Your Travel Section Poster Of The Year 2012! / Get Your Travel Tickets To All Parts Of The World And All Over Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Travel Plans by landis(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2009
It is new year again, what are your travel plans for 2009.

I would like to visit these places this year:

1. Ibiza --> sun, beach.

2. Nigeria --> family

3. Orlando --> enjoy

4. North Korea --> first hand experience

5. Omar--> enjoy pure sand

6. Bratslava/Vienna --> see two places for price of 1

7. Monaco --> dine with rich and famous.
Re: Your Travel Plans by benincitys(f): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2009
ibiza is cool dnt forget to go to cafe the mar .
Re: Your Travel Plans by mohawkchic(f): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2009
~I plan on realising at least one Country off My[i] Africa, Asia,South America ,Europe & Middle East [/i] Dream destinations from my List . . . .it is as long as my arm tho so dont know for sure which ones i will be doing as the year progresses!! undecided Would love to revisit some of my fav destinations too,between new destinations & old ones,Bank holiday weekends,half term breaks,Summer hols . . .i plan on making the most of my list & fit in as many as my schdule will allow!!. . {not in any particular order} but i'd love to do these ones before the end of the year God willing!

~Greece
~Morocco
~Dubia
~Nigeria
~Kenya
~Egypt
~Sierra Leone
~Gambia
~Paris
~Thailand
~Philipines
~Australia
~Brazil
Re: Your Travel Plans by benincitys(f): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2009
mohawkchic all in one year?
Re: Your Travel Plans by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2009
Nice topic, just what I'm looking for.

I'm thinking Dubai or Singapore this year, does anyone know of reasonably priced 4 star hotels in Dubai and what time of the year are prices best? The ones I see on Expedia are so expensive though prices are attractive WHEN they are on sale. For me vacation goes hand in hand with shopping so need to have some dough for that pastimeĀ  cool, can't afford to spend it all on accommodation. Any suggestions appreciated, thanks.
Re: Your Travel Plans by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2009
You people should gather all this money you want to use for this vacation and give to me so i can use it to travel to my dreamland. Vacation is just for fun. Ajo, Biko.
Re: Your Travel Plans by chyk91(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2009
big modo, hw far na.
i will love 2 go 2 d us, south-africa.
Re: Your Travel Plans by landis(m): 12:43am On Jan 04, 2009
bigmodo:

You people should gather all this money you want to use for this vacation and give to me so i can use it to travel to my dreamland. Vacation is just for fun. Ajo, Biko.

am sure these guys/ladies WORK very hard, the travel is to relax and enrich their minds.
Re: Your Travel Plans by mohawkchic(f): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2009
benincitys:

mohawkchic all in one year?

~Yeah! Passionate about Exploring/Discovering new Places/Countries cheesy

~Intend doing the West African trip together . . . a week/couple of days here/there! -Its only a couple of hours between Sierra Leone & The Gambia by Air . . . don't know about Nigeria tho!
Re: Your Travel Plans by landis(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2009
~Intend doing the West African trip together . . . a week/couple of days here/there! -Its only a couple of hours between Sierra Leone & The Gambia by Air . . . don't know about Nigeria tho!

sounds good may be I should do WEST-AFRICA one day soon.
Re: Your Travel Plans by tRoOE(f): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2009
I want to visit 10 states in the US, it a road trip my cousins, friends and I planned
Norway
South Africa and Ghana ( am plan is to spend Val Day in one of this countries)
Cote d'ivoire
Am more interested in visiting Africa countries

Re: Your Travel Plans by tipsy289(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2009
the guy who plans on visiting North Korea(just forget it,its virtually impossible for outsiders to visit that country unless something turns around with the communist govt this year). undecided
hopefully go to
-mexico
-europe(france,germany,czech and maybe ibiza/south of france,sweden)
-British columbia
-australia(always wanted to go there)
Re: Your Travel Plans by mohawkchic(f): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2009
tRoOE:

I want to visit 10 states in the US, it a road trip my cousins, friends and I planned
Norway
South Africa and Ghana ( am plan is to spend Val Day in one of this countries)
Cote d'ivoire

Am more interested in visiting Africa countries

~Oooh Wow!! > @ Road trip!! Did a Road trip w/ a m8 from The Gambia to Senegal & Mali . .loved every minute of it!!

~Two great Destinations you got there!! Ghana I loved!!Spent two months there!!Absolutely Loved the Country & People the ones i met anyways . . One of my Most Memorable Travel Moments!! - I hear the developments since i was last there in '97 is Exceptional!!Would defo want to visit again!

~Cote D'Voire . .Loved the city but the langague barrier & the people i crossed path w/ trying to take advantage of that,deters me from wanting to go back there anytime soon!! sad Bitter sweet experience! Money & personal belongings was stolen from the Hotel room angry This was all dunks ago tho !!
Re: Your Travel Plans by mohawkchic(f): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2009
landis:

sounds good may be I should do WEST-AFRICA one day soon.

~Yeah You should!! smiley You could easily do 2/ more depending how close the Countries are too!!
Re: Your Travel Plans by landis(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2009
the guy who plans on visiting North Korea(just forget it,its virtually impossible for outsiders to visit that country unless something turns around with the communist govt this year).

there is no problem going to North Korea. I am going in from Beijing by Train.

Only concern is that I need to tell NK Authority when I need to make international call and someone has to listen to all what I say.

Plus am only allow to greet people and no small talks on the street.

But it is an experience of life time.

Bitter sweet experience! Money & personal belongings was stolen from the Hotel room

very annoying. thats why when I travel, I go with things I could do without; I will not be pissed-off if stolen.

And never leave any valuables in your room not even in RITZ.
Re: Your Travel Plans by mohawkchic(f): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2009
landis:

very annoying. thats why when I travel, I go with things I could do without; I will not be pissed-off if stolen.

And never leave any valuables in your room not even in RITZ.

~You know what they say "Experience Is The Best Teacher!!" Never Again!! They knew i was leaving in the morning & i wouldnt kick much of a fuss!!

(1) (Reply)

Malasian Flight Fee / How Do I Get Visa To The Countries Within. . . / Summer Time Is Here! Tour Packages Uk, France, Turkey, USA, Visa Processing Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.