Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine (36700 Views)

Ifeoma Okoye Stuns In A Black Dress For A Friend's Wedding / Anna Banner Covers BM|Pro, Stuns In Wedding Gown / Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by pembisco(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Karleb:
Her makeup artist is so good, thumbs up!

guy, no be every yeyebrity ger makeup artist o, some of them no fit pay artists sef angry
Karleb:
Her makeup artist is so good, thumbs up!

guy, no be every yeyebrity ger makeup artist o, some of them no fit pay artists sef
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Aystarz: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
sexymoma:
No woman wey nor fine...

Fine she s pretty buh effect do wonder for her face o

Ojestas, here u go: one of them
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Nickymezor(f): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
She looks awesome....makeup so on point smiley
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by sexyjennik(f): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Her eyes are so beautiful and possesses this sparkle like a star in the dark. This is one beautiful woman I so much admire. Her makeup, simply flawless and superb. Thumbs up to her beautician. She did an excellent job not all this over hyped celebrities and their excess make up

Peter is really enjoying o grin
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by DuchessLily(f): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gorgeous!!
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by heilige(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
leave story, na makeup
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Hwy95: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
If they carry any woman or man and professionals put make up, contact lenses & add foto shop then choose the best among 120 pictures and post am for magazine.

Every one go begin dey cry " Chei this baby / woman / man fine O"

This is not to say Okoye is not an attractive lady.
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by kullozone(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
AllBusiness:
[size=40pt]NONSENSE[/size]

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Ojestas(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aystarz:

Ojestas, here u go: one of them
u r with me,.bro . grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by limamintruth: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
itsdumebi:
Mrs. Okoye is a very beautiful woman! Choi!….see face…..see her eyes….God created this lady on a sunday!

She is the current cover girl for the debut edition of BM|PRO Covers…big congrats to her.
http://itsdumebi.com/lola-omotayo-covers-bm-pro-magazine/

Nice pic wink
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by toshmann(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
axortedbabe:
Wow aunty peter is so cute..

And you too wink

How're you doing, cutie cool
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by kadas01(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ojestas:
Naturally, she's more beautiful, i think. .

Just watch! Some K-legged girls go still come Here, come say she no try. . just try,check their profile, either they don't have a pix there or u find a terrible one there.
You are so on point with your observation! One red label for you!
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by kadas01(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
I once met a beautiful lady like this while I was on tour of duty somewhere in ondo state! Her name is also Lola.

But the rest is history! cool
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Ojestas(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
kadas01:
You are so on point with your observation! One red label for you!
cheesy
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by AmakaDNB(f): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Small thing I 4 fine pass her. Just small thing
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by sparko1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ojestas:

Just watch! Some K-legged girls go still come Here, come say she no try. . just try,check their profile, either they don't have a pix there or u find a terrible one there.
or maybe find a picture with a side view!
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by LewisO: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
*Epitome of beauty* She's aesthetical. wink Yoruba beauty. cheesy

*No tribalism*...
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by cheezy4whizy: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
abeggeeee. where she for fine. even me self wey be man we no use make up fine passs dis one.
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Coldfeet(f): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ojestas:

tongue the airbrush artist try! lola has a fine face but not as flawless as this pix would have me believe.
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Orikinla(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=28pt]I can only see a middle aged woman who knows how to use makeup well.
I don't like a woman who looks less attractive without makeup.[/size]
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by blackfase(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
No doubt shes beautiful but still, Airbrush things.....
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by dammywapes(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nobody noticed she resemble like janet jackson.
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by dammywapes(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nobody noticed she resemble janet jackson.
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Things/beauty like this dont move me. If I need a fair lady, I will out rightly go for mexican girls. So long as I want a nigerian girl.... not this one abeg.
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by legallyblonde(f): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
iiichidodo:
She ah Babylonian...e nur fine like dat ah lickle,Jah rastafarai. also we nur fit flex fi a husband...Rubbish chelsae fan..bomboclat babylon...
you well so?

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Rexnegro(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
ammyluv2002:
She's so pretty! Wow
She's so super make ups...I don't define a woman facial beauty until I meet her when she just wake up in the morning without make up....in her case she maybe fine without make ups but definitely not up to this .....
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by dammywapes(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Rexnegro:

She's so super make ups...I don't define a woman facial beauty until I meet her when she just wake up in the morning without make up....in her case she maybe fine without make ups but definitely not up to this .....
if u wan know a gal is beautiful , go to their house very early in the morning wen dey re abt to wake up.
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by napredboy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
money is so beautiful on her and i guess she really spending P SQUARE
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Super pretty
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by VANENON(f): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine by charliejose: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
iiichidodo:
She ah Babylonian...e nur fine like dat ah lickle,Jah rastafarai. also we nur fit flex fi a husband...Rubbish chelsae fan..bomboclat babylon...
what is dis one saying?? :/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Valentine With Makeup Free Photo / Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.