Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities (2141 Views)

Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) / Some Nigerian Celebrities And Funny Endorsements They should Get .. / Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by Djicemob: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2015
Nigerian celebrities exhibits these really deplorable or damn right annoying acts in a bid to look cool or trendy and right thinking people cant help but feel disgusted.Lets go straight to the points.

1.Wearing sunshades at night
Hello! Its not called a sunshade for nothing right? You see these celebrities putting on sun glasses in a NIGHT club and you can't help but feel shy or pity for them on their behalf.How do they even see clearly with those glasses at night? Whatever happened to those transparent glasses,that is if you must put on something on your face to look good.

2.Having baby mamas
It now seem the latest on the trending list is to have a baby mama and take pride at it.They flaunt their babies same way the flaunt their new cars.What happened to having a wife? What happened to sanity? And because they have fame and fortune,the parents of these peeps dont even see it as anything.Would you forsake your parental role just because your son has made money and fame?

3.Having baby daddies
Having children out of wedlock is not only exclusive to the male celebs alone.Even the female folks engage in this.When did having a baby out of wedlock become something to be proud of? Its quite saddening.I wouldnt want to mention names.

4.Pouring exotic wines away
I've been watching couple of celebrity birthday parties and i've noticed this new twist to enjoyment and partying.You see groups of celebs partying and next thing,they see it fit to pour exotic wines on their hands and on the floor.Before you say "Is it my money" i say,What happened to the mouth? I thought that is where the wines go in,Lol.Why not donate these money to loyal fans or the poor instead of wasting the money just like that?

5.Showing off fake wealth
Lets face it,most of these celebs lead fake lives.Those new cars and houses you see em flaunt everyday are mostly smoke screens to give their fans the illusion that they are living big and large.They are mostly for publicity stunts to get the media talking and in-turn remain relevant.Dont get me wrong,some of them have actual cash and fortune but they dont have to flaunt it do they? Tuface doesnt flaunt riches but we know he is loaded,same with alibaba and a few others.

These are few i can remember for now.You are free to criticize or add yours...
Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by Mimienudles(f): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2015
No2 and 3 is really trending in the industry
Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by IamOpemipo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
V gt no p wt 2 and 3..i detest 5
Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by veave(f): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Its people like me and you that made them that way.
Please let them be. You are living your life and no one is criticizing, allow them abeg...

Do you think being a celebrity is that rosy? undecided
Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by Djicemob: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
veave:
Its people like me and you that made them that way.
Please let them be. You are living your life and no one is criticizing, allow them abeg...

Do you think being a celebrity is that rosy? undecided
So its people like me and you that is making them to wear sunglasses at night? People like me and you that is making them have children out of wedlock and pour exotic wines away? Is it people like me and you that is making them to showcase fake wealth?

What is your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by Djicemob: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
IamOpemipo:
V gt no p wt 2 and 3..i detest 5
I detest that with passion too.
Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by Djicemob: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
No2 and 3 is really trending in the industry
And that shouldnt be.Role models in nigeria have gone into extinction.
Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by IamOpemipo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Djicemob:
I detest that with passion too.
Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by englishmart(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Djicemob:
Nigerian celebrities exhibits these really deplorable or damn right annoying acts in a bid to look cool or trendy and right thinking people cant help but feel disgusted.Lets go straight to the points.

1.Wearing sunshades at night
Hello! Its not called a sunshade for nothing right? You see these celebrities putting on sun glasses in a NIGHT club and you can't help but feel shy or pity for them on their behalf.How do they even see clearly with those glasses at night? Whatever happened to those transparent glasses,that is if you must put on something on your face to look good.

2.Having baby mamas
It now seem the latest on the trending list is to have a baby mama and take pride at it.They flaunt their babies same way the flaunt their new cars.What happened to having a wife? What happened to sanity? And because they have fame and fortune,the parents of these peeps dont even see it as anything.Would you forsake your parental role just because your son has made money and fame?

3.Having baby daddies
Having children out of wedlock is not only exclusive to the male celebs alone.Even the female folks engage in this.When did having a baby out of wedlock become something to be proud of? Its quite saddening.I wouldnt want to mention names.

4.Pouring exotic wines away
I've been watching couple of celebrity birthday parties and i've noticed this new twist to enjoyment and partying.You see groups of celebs partying and next thing,they see it fit to pour exotic wines on their hands and on the floor.Before you say "Is it my money" i say,What happened to the mouth? I thought that is where the wines go in,Lol.Why not donate these money to loyal fans or the poor instead of wasting the money just like that?

5.Showing off fake wealth
Lets face it,most of these celebs lead fake lives.Those new cars and houses you see em flaunt everyday are mostly smoke screens to give their fans the illusion that they are living big and large.They are mostly for publicity stunts to get the media talking and in-turn remain relevant.Dont get me wrong,some of them have actual cash and fortune but they dont have to flaunt it do they? Tuface doesnt flaunt riches but we know he is loaded,same with alibaba and a few others.

These are few i can remember for now.You are free to criticize or add yours...
adding weed to an empty brain
Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by Sarimah(f): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
its their life
Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by Tval(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
englishmart:
adding weed to an empty brain
grin grin
Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by Scarpon(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
That's what make them celebrity they gat to be troying fake stunt to stay in fame imagine D banj saying he makes 10 millions in a weak and can pay house rent
Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by veave(f): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Djicemob:
So its people like me and you that is making them to wear sunglasses at night? People like me and you that is making them have children out of wedlock and pour exotic wines away? Is it people like me and you that is making them to showcase fake wealth?

What is your point exactly?

I don't know...
Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by Djicemob: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
veave:

I don't know...
Then why comment on something you have absolutely no idea of? undecided
Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by Ziggyzito(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2015
Scarpon:
That's what make them celebrity they gat to be troying fake stunt to stay in fame imagine D banj saying he makes 10 millions in a weak and can pay house rent
you're a fooool. I'm very sure you're yet to watch his interview on the truth. Haven't you seen that it's all about defamation of character?? Dbanj isn't owing any foool or whosoever!! Stop peddling rumors about him owing. Plus; dbanj owns a house. He isn't a tenant. Photo attached below is a photo of his garage as at 2012... Stop hating.

Re: 5 Silly/Weird Trends With Nigerian Celebrities by Djicemob: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Ziggyzito:
you're a fooool. I'm very sure you're yet to watch his interview on the truth. Haven't you seen that it's all about defamation of character?? Dbanj isn't owing any foool or whosoever!! Stop peddling rumors about him owing. Plus; dbanj owns a house. He isn't a tenant. Photo attached below is a photo of his garage as at 2012... Stop hating.
Lol. But why you just dey call d guy full?

(1) (Reply)

Petite Beauties! Toke Makinwa & Mocheddah Looking Fab (photos) / Cynthia Morgan Exposes To Much In New Photo ( 18 + ) / Where Is Daddy? Singer Flavour Abandons His Child Church Dedication {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.