Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Where Are The PS3 Gurus In The House? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Where Are The PS3 Gurus In The House? (1309 Views)

Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" / PS 2 Gurus In De House Pls Help! / Old People In The House, Who Can Recall This Object (PHOTO)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The PS3 Gurus In The House? by Eberex(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2015
I started playing PS1 even to the extent i was a pro. But as we all know, PS1 is outdated and what we have now is PS3. Well i started playing it at my buddy's place and he usually trash me. What we play is FIFA 15

I know the basics buttons and their functions but i found out they are different from PS1 and 2. For instance pressing X to give a pass has options: either you press it short or longer in order to determine how far you want the pass to go, and you have to press direction too.

But how do ''leg-over''; how do i take ''direct free kicks''; How do i ''flip a ball''. ''One-two balls'' etc

I need coaching and i believe i have them here on Nairaland. I can't wait to flog my buddie on his own ground.
Re: Where Are The PS3 Gurus In The House? by RyanPaul: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cool, but ain't this place s'pose to be for something like, PS3 HARDWARES and their software etc?? undecided sad
Re: Where Are The PS3 Gurus In The House? by Infoseye(m): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Eberex:
I started playing PS1 even to the extent i was a pro. But as we all know, PS1 is outdated and what we have now is PS3. Well i started playing it at my buddy's place and he usually trash me. What we play is FIFA 15
I know the basics buttons and their functions but i found out they are different from PS1 and 2. For instance pressing X to give a pass has options: either you press it short or longer in order to determine how far you want the pass to go, and you have to press direction too.
But how do ''leg-over''; how do i take ''direct free kicks''; How do i ''flip a ball''. ''One-two balls'' etc
I need coaching and i believe i have them here on Nairaland. I can't wait to flog my buddie on his own ground.

PS3 is outdated no one has time for ps3 anymore thats why no one is answering you.
Re: Where Are The PS3 Gurus In The House? by RyanPaul: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2015
Its still trending, maybe u don't kno of its latest software update yet.. Only if u have downloaded it, and know much about it...

(1) (Reply)

Super Man Vs God Of War / Give AWAY Price Ps2 For Sale!!! / Football Manager 14/15 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.