Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook (19397 Views)

Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / GMB Will Be Taking Holy Communion In This Desperate Bid For Power -okupe Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by johnpalmer774(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=Chukwugekwu post=30629273]Yes if you can reason very well .......you found out that he make a lot of sense.
Majority of buhari supporters did not base in Nigeria , some are in sambisa forest which we fully know that their can't come out. .....While some are cows rearer in the south east and we are fully know their can't vote.
ANYWAY GET TILL 2019

If that is the Case so why is Your Clueless Pay Master afraid of Election since all Buhari Followers are in Sambisa forest because there won't Ballot box in there.

Well Maybe we Buhari Followers are more Wiser than you ppl because we still don't know PDP plans yet regarding the Election , What if i place a bet with huge amount of Money on Buhari and Election never hold ??Will they return my Money or who will i hold responsible ??again What if i place Bet on Buhari and after winning the Election Jonathan government decided to carry out their Plan B which handling over to Interim Government instead of the Winner....

What would have Happened if assuming Nairabet was in existence in 1993 and my bet was on Abiola when the Election was annulled after Abiola won it , Will Naira bet goes with the Original result or go with Annulment . Maybe Naira Bet should be wise enough to include condition there .

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by linohlex: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Seanixking:
All we knw is dat the fate of this country is in our PVC,so we must be wise wit who we vote cm march 28...

Click like for sai Buhari (GMB)

Click share for Goodluck Jonathan(GEJ)

#AmOutNiggurCanTakeTheSpotlightAndEnjoyWhileItLast....
note what he said election is not won on social media. Am not supporting either GEJ Or GMB cose my PVC is no where to be found at the INCE office. Is one story or the other wen ever am there to pick it.
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by JosephineM: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
excuse me ....
Who's Doyin Okugbe?
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by udy4real(m): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sure
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by anonimi: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
papawemba:

Doyin Okupe: I s that you? Are you not supposed to be in Adamawa campaigning?

Nice try.
Why must it be Doyin Okupe.
Why not a fellow citizen who appreciates Jonathan/Sambo's good works and has volunteered to share as much of the CORRECT information to dispel the lies and propaganda of APCheat wherever possible?

Hopefully that is something you can understand?
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by Laid2001: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
So in Doyin's warped logic his poll of 18000 people is better than that of Millions on the Twitter and Facebook, which a larger population sample!.

Doyin is trying to rationalise his failure to his boss.

He has realised that People will GenerallyMarch4Buhari (GMB) and will GenerallyEvictJonathan (GEJ)

SAI BUHARI MAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by Dannyset(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
All these are signs telling u they want to rig. They are only wetting the ground for it. But we no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by zubby29(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
dat man needs help,pity him his job is at stake
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by iiichidodo: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Adminisher:

You lost all these to APC and you know it. You guys have the dullest president in history and nothing is going to help you now. You have lost Amaechi, you have lost Kwakwanso, you have actually lost Lamido but are too dumb to realise it. The entire north is waiting with PVCs to disgrace you guys out of office. Please stop political masturbatory acts and prepare for the new date you cowardly fixed.
We lost all these during Ekiti and Anambra polls...pray tell us the result?? Infact elements of the APC were devastated and crashed Nairaland for weeks. The entire south east,South south,Middle belt,considerable parts of south west and areas in the north plus the full power of paramilitary and military forces inaddition to the vast political structure and network of the PDP even down to the remote villages are eager for transformation...soldiers are ready to shoot at sight any marauding almajiri urchin in the north and thieffnubu sponsored street protests in the aftermath....it is best you keep your social media niche and leave reality for the pragmatic PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by Slynonny(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collynzo9:
Very true, that is why Nairabet owner is begging them to come and put their money where their mouths are. They prefer to make noise online.

www.nairaland.com/2140819/-berates-buhari-supporters...says-dont#30611584
I will bet on GEJ.
But since the election has been shifted to 28th i hope that won't be a problem?
And when court finally disqualifies Buhari what will happen to my bet?
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by Collynzo9: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Slynonny:

I will bet on GEJ.
But since the election has been shifted to 28th i hope that won't be a problem?
And when court finally disqualifies Buhari what will happen to my bet?
The postponement doesn't affect the bet. If Buhari is disqualified, bet will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by aLgoridim(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
For me take him him serious about the "irrelevance" of social media in politics as he has just postulated,let him delete all his social media accounts.
SECONDED!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by saudatu(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collynzo9:
Very true, that is why Nairabet owner is begging them to come and put their money where their mouths are. They prefer to make noise online.

www.nairaland.com/2140819/-berates-buhari-supporters...says-dont#30611584

Must we gamble. Foo.l........ angry

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by jorlons(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
trisha01:
lemme go and collect ma pvc smiley

And vote for....
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by sirjos: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Doyin I know right there in your very heart that the truth is glaring. You are just ranting everywhere on the media just to make your millions from that olodo PHD PRESIDENT that cannot distinguish between his left and right. He should just be packing is load come 28th march to OTUOKE. Even if Buhari will not perform, Nigerians need a change. We are tired of all your paper and telecast lies about Youth Empowerment and Employment. Where is the missing 20billion dollars oil money, where is Abba Moro and the money he extorted from poor Nigerian citizens all in the name of IMMIGRATION, where is Stella Oduah, Where is the money from SUBSIDY SCAM etc. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!, Mr. Transformation, Is this how you are going to transform Nigeria with your CABALS enriching yourselves at the detriment of poor Nigerians. There is God ooooooooo!

Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by fasbat(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30627575][/quote] egbon Doyin 'alala' d dreamer! PDP will be shocked on what will befall them

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by sammyj: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Okupe the BASTARD is at it again grin grin. God Bless Nigeria
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
God bless u okupke, and Satan punish apc . PDP till nigeria divide
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by sammyj: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
People Deceiving People (PDP) be deceiving yourself grin grin !!!
iiichidodo:
APC are very sophisticated when
it comes to online polls,social media and
Nairaland likes..but the PDP are
very sophisticated with the
grassroots,the field and polling
unit politics.....we don't bother
ourselves with nonsensical likes
and social media popularity.
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by sammyj: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
APC till PDP, Tanist and GEJ accept Transformation agenda is a failure grin grin !!!
Frankmishael:
God bless u okupke, and Satan punish apc . PDP till nigeria divide
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by zed24: 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Apc/bokoharam/Islam .sorry .Gej till buhari finish school
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by aimuan(m): 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
PLS WHO IS DOYIN OKUPE?
he's one self acclaim bastard. .
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by sirjos: 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Doyin dont worry we all know your antics. All what you are doing is not from your very heart. We know is just to make ends meet by pouring those millions of dollars in your pocket without the knowledge of that OLODO PHD PRESIDENT who cannot distinguish his left from right. Nevertheless, Nigerians have been yearning for change and the time has come to effect it. Our SLOW MOTION PRESIDENT and his MONEY LAUNDER CABALS are full of unrepentant lies which are said on daily basis via all the media platforms.
YOUTH EMPOWERMENT AND EMPLOYMENT, mere words of mouth with no clear evidence. Where is ABBA MORO and millions if not even billions of Naira extorted from poor citizens all in the name of IMMIGRATION employment, STELLA ODUAH left with wooping sum of 512million naira while some Nigerians are unable to afford two meals a day, 20billion dollars OIL MONEY is missing, shey na me carry am. This and many more evils characterize the government of JONATHAN. At first we thought he was a messiah, Nigerians never knew in their wildest dream that he his a devouring wolf in human skin, the NEBUCHADNEZAR of out time. He has failed in all ramification and it is high time he return to OTUOKE with Madam Patience his Phonetic and grammatical error wife.
Nigerians, lets wake up from our slumber. My heart aches when I see millions of meaningful youth who are graduates keep roaming the streets with no adequate plans by the governement in place to fix them up. They prefer to invest the looted treasury in buying themselves ESTATES, companies in the name of PRIVATIZATION and OIL BLOGS, rather than use it in building INDUSTRIES, import technologies as to accomodate the teeming youth.
NIGERIA, WHICH WAY DO WE GO FROM HERE, even if Buhari will not perform, we have no option than to vote JONATHAN OUT rather than spend another for years in final penury.
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by poundlander: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
ChapelHillShooting NEED FRONT PAGE
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by georgecso(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
"Karma is not blind destiny or divine judgment, but is the principle the describes the natural reverberation that emerges from every action, whether that action is physical, emotion, mental, or spiritual. Suffering and pain are not punishment from a tyrant God, nor are they “normal” or mere “coincidence.” When we truly understand the law of action and consequence, we can see that our life is a result of our own moment to moment ignorance of the effects of our actions. We create our own suffering, therefore, we can create our own happiness instead, if we know how. No matter what religion or background we come from, through conscious action from moment to moment, we can originate a new set of causes, which in turn will generate a new set of results. This is how we can revolutionize our life. The power to change is in our hands" ~Nikias Annas

Come March 28th, 2015.. I am going out to cast my vote not for APC but for change this dear country is yearning for. The destiny of our country cannot be decided buy few criminals and cronies who are bent on imposing whoever they feel like. Nigerians lets cast our vote peacefully on that day and prove to the world that change is in our hands and not in the hands of few cronies. If after four years the change we desired so much is not forthcoming we can equally boot them out and choose credible leaders that will lead us.

#March4Buhari/Osinbanjo
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by MubbyCollins(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
PLS WHO IS DOYIN OKUPE?
One Fat Noise Making Bastard
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by VellyG(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
iiichidodo:
APC are very sophisticated when
it comes to online polls,social media and
Nairaland likes..but the PDP are
very sophisticated with the
grassroots,the field and polling
unit politics.....we don't bother
ourselves with nonsensical likes
and social media popularity.
don't worry about those likes AKPD is behind it. They opened quite a large number of dummy accounts here . That's their job APC consulted them.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
And at the end of the post he played God, or should I, in his own words, say he did political masturbation
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by wonlasewonimi: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
This rotund assholistic man should lay off substance abuse.
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by mpowa(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
You're so sure of all these and you still postponed the ELECTION where we can really test the REALITY of your boast.
Re: Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook by adeA1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
This huge monkey again!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Election Tribunal Gets New Judge / Garba Shehu Denies Breaking News On Ministerial List / Emergency Responders Recover Two Bodies At Lagos Building Collapse Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.