Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) (1663 Views)

Onuorah Nzekwu Is Dead! (‘Eze Goes To School’ Author) / Nigerian Author Highlights Gay Characters In New Novel / Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
With heart filled with gratitude for a work well written and narrated i wouldnt hestitate to say 'THANKS IN A MILLION'.
Your story was superb and intrigue filled,the diction and descriptive style was Great.
Infact you are a Gem.
Paragraph one got my fingers crossed,what about mama?
How did grandpa knew mama was at the jaws of death?
You kept your readers in suspense,i nearly laughed when the driver missed road on the way to mama's house and then about the males doing most of the cooking.
your story was similar to what is happening in many homes.
..It was quite something else when the Reverend sister got engaged in the fight while the Only Son did nothing.
Your story was well strategised,you left no stone unturned in conveying the theme to the Readers.
United we stand,Divided we fall.
The burial (fears&fierce) is indeed an eye opener to what is happening in most homes today especially when the men starts getting married.
* * *keep it up
more grease to your Elbow.
...yours in 'pen'
...Chinweblinkz

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chinweblinkz, I'm sure Feemblez1 would be awed by this. smiley. If the other readers can be appreciative enough too to even just drop a comment for the writers, this section would have been much more enticing with writers willing to do more.

More ink. smiley

Ayamlaykorn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
laykorn:
Chinweblinkz, I'm sure Feemblez1 would be awed by this. smiley. If the other readers can be appreciative enough too to even just drop a comment for the writers, this section would have been much more enticing with writers willing to do more.

More ink. smiley

Ayamlaykorn
Yeah.
Fembleez1 we are eagerly waiting for your next work.
#Team we need MORE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Deeninetyseven(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wow! This is completely out of this world. Creating a thread to drop your comment.
This is great. Chiweblinkz.
Am sure Fembleez will want to do more.

--D9ty7--

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Deeninetyseven:
Wow! This is completely out of this world. Creating a thread to drop your comment.
This is great. Chiweblinkz.
Am sure Fembleez will want to do more.

--D9ty7--??

are you the great 'D9ty7?
Gosh....
U write well too
Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Viewing this topic.
Chinweblinkz,ishilove.

C c
Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Viewing this topic.
Chinweblinkz,Divepen.
C c
Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Deeninetyseven(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chinweblinkz:

are you the great 'D9ty7?
Gosh....
U write well too
Abeg! Which one is 'great d9ty7' again? The same thing you complained about on your story thread concerning popular writers gaining grounds more than the less popular writers, you are doing here.
Everyone is great at what they do. I must confess, you really write well.
I will drop my comments once my ban ends in few minutes.
Can I get a thread such as this too? *just kiddin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by stuff46(m): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
my go read the story first.
Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
stuff46:
run run
Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Kusibe77(m): 12:45am On Feb 12, 2015
stuff46:
follows him with usain bolt speed. I wanna learn.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Fembleez1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
With heart filled with gratitude for a work well written and narrated i wouldnt hestitate to say 'THANKS IN A MILLION'.
Your story was superb and intrigue filled,the diction and descriptive style was Great.
Infact you are a Gem.
Paragraph one got my fingers crossed,what about mama?
How did grandpa knew mama was at the jaws of death?
You kept your readers in suspense,i nearly laughed when the driver missed road on the way to mama's house and then about the males doing most of the cooking.
your story was similar to what is happening in many homes.
..It was quite something else when the Reverend sister got engaged in the fight while the Only Son did nothing.
Your story was well strategised,you left no stone unturned in conveying the theme to the Readers.
United we stand,Divided we fall.
The burial (fears&fierce) is indeed an eye opener to what is happening in most homes today especially when the men starts getting married.
* * *keep it up
more grease to your Elbow.
...yours in 'pen'
...Chinweblinkz

God!!! shocked, I couldn't believe this when I saw it. I was shedding tears of joy. How can this be?. I am so awed by this chinweblinkz.

When I started The Burial, I had thought it wouldn't be what many would love to read but I just had to keep writing cause it is what I love to do. I have been regretting somehow dropping the story, at the same time felt sad with the low turn-out on the story and the little comments I got. I wanted to stop writing when I wasn't nominated for the best new-comer, I felt disappointed and thought I haven't done enough to deserve it but I kept pushing on, trying to work harder and learn more by reading other great NL writer's work and novels at the library.

I had to cut the story short too cause I felt discouraged, felt I was writing rubbish/nonsense but seeing this thread and reading how Achebe, Shakespeare, Bryson, Elliot,Osofisan, Sola, Adichie--TiffanyJ, D9ty7, Divepen, Kingzpen and other great writers struggled to make it or keep going, I am so filled with tears of joy.

I can't thank you enough for this Chinweblinkz embarassed

Never saw you viewing the story and I got this, am so surprised and it is quite unbelievable embarassed

I promise to do more as I'm on course learning how to improve before my next story drops and also to finish the burial Part 2(Tears in the rain) when it is time.

Can't appreciate this enough dear, I'm humble embarassed

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fembleez1:

God!!! shocked, I couldn't believe this when I saw it. I was shedding tears of joy. How can this be?. I am so awed by this chinweblinkz.

When I started The Burial, I had thought it wouldn't be what many would love to read but I just had to keep writing cause it is what I love to do. I have been regretting somehow dropping the story, at the same time felt sad with the low turn-out on the story and the little comments I got. I wanted to stop writing when I wasn't nominated for the best new-comer, I felt disappointed and thought I haven't done enough to deserve it but I kept pushing on, trying to work harder and learn more by reading other great NL writer's work and novels at the library.

I had to cut the story short too cause I felt discouraged, felt I was writing rubbish/nonsense but seeing this thread and reading how Achebe, Shakespeare, Bryson, Elliot,Osofisan, Sola, Adichie--TiffanyJ, D9ty7, Divepen, Kingzpen and other great writers struggled to make it or keep going, I am so filled with tears or joy.

I can't thank you enough for this Chinweblinkz embarassed

Never saw you viewing the story and I got this, am so surprised and it is quite unbelievable embarassed

I promise to do more as I'm on course learning how to improve before my next story drops and also to finish the burial Part 2(Tears in the rain) when it is time.

Can't appreciate this enough dear, I'm humble embarassed

God bless.
thats d spirit dear..
Am expecting MORE

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Fembleez1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chinweblinkz:

thats d spirit dear..
Am expecting MORE

By God's grace, would do my best!. smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by aprilwise(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chinweblinkz thank you very much for opening my eyes to the story. I never care to open the thread let alone reading it cos of the title. The burial ( fears nd fierce) I really read the book by its cover. Thank you once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
i tell you.......it was an exceptional piece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy These Books In Owerri? / Writer's Life Picture Thread / Independence Day- Compose A Short Poem Dedicating It To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.