Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? (3399 Views)

Why Are Nairalanders Always Happy When Their Posts Hit FP? / Need 5ton Forklift For Hire ASAP We Are Based In Gwagwalada Abuja / Why Are Nairalanders Mistaking My Identity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2137408/cry-heartbroken-nigerian-husband-houston/10

This thread above is on front page, you need to see the bitterness expressed by the our brothers and sisters in diaspora, very shameful and embarrassing, they hate themselves so much, you begin to wonder why, they are all cursed blessed with very sharp and witty tongue, no wonder they say overseas is not the best place to raise a child cos they get to learn very nasty attitude, but then again, i have read comments of some sweet NIDs like msbreezy, Amefrica and one other guy that creates a handle, deactivates it, creates another one, and then deactivates, the others are lipsrsealed

cooger kindly tell me why there is so much bitterness amongst you (i cannot dare mention the others)? and how can we, Nigerians in Nigeria help you guys sort out your issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by elantraceey(f): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
It's just the ones that choose to be bitter that are , bitter alot of them are not just the noisy ones you see around.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by HFOG(f): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
How many NLanders based abroad do you know? Pls stop the generalisation. Tks

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
HFOG:
How many NLanders based abroad do you know? Pls stop the generalisation. Tks
It's not a generalization, if you read my post, you will see thw names of some peeps i have encountered who are sweet, i haven't met all, but all the ones on that thread are something else.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Well, life is too short to be hating and being bitter to other people. No one knows where we gonna meet tomorrow, just live your life and show love to people you know and don't know. wink wink
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by tdayof(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
firstEVA:

This thread above is on front page, [s]you need to see the bitterness expressed by the our brothers and sisters in diaspora, very shameful and embarrassing, they hate themselves so much, you begin to wonder why, they are all cursed blessed with very sharp and witty tongue, no wonder they say overseas is not the best place to raise a child cos they get to learn very nasty attitude, but then again, i have read comments of some sweet NIDs like msbreezy, Amefrica and one other guy that creates a handle, deactivate it, create another one, and then deactivate, the others are lipsrsealed

cooger kindly tell me why there is so much bitterness amongst you (i cannot dare mention the others)? and how can we, Nigerians in Nigeria help you guys sort out your issues[/s].

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by marieolae(f): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sorry to hear that. You shouldn't be bothered about it smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by ronald4lif(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Amefrica:
Well, life is too short to be hating and being bitter to other people. No one knows where we gonna meet tomorrow, just live your life and show love to people you know and don't know. wink wink

Well said bro, how people get bothered by others opinion about them it's a marvel to me. I mean if someone say negative things about anyone how does it affect them in the real world na. I agree life it's too short. How you dey? Been a while
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by naijaboiy: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ok those wey dey abroad go come here come show themselves now grin

Btw...

I read that thread from page 1 till it was closed down. Come and see missiles from left,,right and centre shocked

Nawa o cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Btw...

I read that thread from page 1 till it was closed down. Come and see missiles from left,,right and centre shocked

Nawa o cheesy

Hmmm.
You shared a post from there. I have never seen something like that. The insults are...Holy Grail. I don't know what to use and qualify it.

@OP, try Amefrica - he isn't filled with hate...lols.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by naijaboiy: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Hmmm.
You shared a post from there. I have never seen something like that. The insults are...Holy Grail. I don't know what to use and qualify it.

Honestly cheesy

It left me wondering if I Lost my way and entered the politics section. Because the missiles I saw there were more like a typical political section brawl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well said bro, how people get bothered by others opinion about them it's a marvel to me. I mean if someone say negative things about anyone how does it affect them in the real world na. I agree life it's too short. How you dey? Been a while

Me sef tire oo undecided Me just dey here dey chill jeje in this cold weather. Long time, how you been too?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Hmmm.

embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
firstEVA:

This thread above is on front page, you need to see the bitterness expressed by the our brothers and sisters in diaspora, very shameful and embarrassing, they hate themselves so much, you begin to wonder why, they are all cursed blessed with very sharp and witty tongue, no wonder they say overseas is not the best place to raise a child cos they get to learn very nasty attitude, but then again, i have read comments of some sweet NIDs like msbreezy, Amefrica and one other guy that creates a handle, deactivates it, creates another one, and then deactivates, the others are lipsrsealed

cooger kindly tell me why there is so much bitterness amongst you (i cannot dare mention the others)? and how can we, Nigerians in Nigeria help you guys sort out your issues.

@Op, don't judge with what happen in that thread. Most of the guyz and ladies there are married and has experince such and thus they want to defend themself, unlike the single guyz u mentioned
My opinion.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by ronald4lif(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Amefrica:

Me sef tire oo undecided Me just dey here dey chill jeje in this cold weather. Long time, how you been too?

I dey kampe, pele with the cold. Saw the snow pic you put up few days ago, I love snow die
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

I dey kampe, pele with the cold. Saw the snow pic you put up few days ago, I love snow die

Haha I love snow too, it's fun as long as I'm only gonna watch it and not shovel. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nigerians deserve it 100%. The way y'all behave abroad is soooo embarrassing.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
YourMain:
Nigerians deserve it 100%. The way some of y'all behave abroad is soooo embarrassing.

Fixed! cool
**dusts hand**

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Amefrica:

Fixed! cool
**dusts hand**

Apologises. Its most of.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 12, 2015
YourMain:

Apologises. Its most of.

Well... No problem!
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Dyoungstar: 12:46am On Feb 12, 2015
When you say abroad, is Niger inclusive?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by HFOG(f): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
firstEVA:
It's not a generalization, if you read my post, you will see thw names of some peeps i have encountered who are sweet, i haven't met all, but all the ones on that thread are something else.
Alright ma'am. Whatever you say. Stay fine.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dyoungstar:
When you say abroad, is Niger inclusive?
Niger, abeg o grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Btw...

Nawa o cheesy
why wont you read the entire thread when i know you like trouble
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
YourMain:
Nigerians deserve it 100%. The way y'all behave abroad is soooo embarrassing.
too embarrassing my sister
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
chisco82:

@Op, don't judge with what happen in that thread. Most of the guyz and ladies there are married and has experince such and thus they want to defend themself, unlike the single guyz u mentioned
My opinion.
you mean married people should be that harsh, i even thought singles should be the ones exhibiting such behavior.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by naijaboiy: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
firstEVA:
why wont you read the entire thread when i know you like trouble
I was only curious and wanted to know how everything ended smiley
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
marieolae:
Sorry to hear that. You shouldn't be bothered about it smiley
not really bothered per say, i kind of care about them, we are all Nigerians you know.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

I was only curious and wanted to know how everything ended smiley
i hope you'v learnt some insults you can use for our next e fight tongue
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by naijaboiy: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
firstEVA:
i hope you'v learnt some insults you can use for our next e fight tongue
Chai!!! gringrin

I've repented now sha.

I don't do e-fights no more smiley
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chai!!! gringrin

I've repented now sha.

I don't do e-fights no more smiley

cheesy

too funny

its good sometimes, not all the time though
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? by naijaboiy: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
firstEVA:

cheesy

too funny

its good sometimes, not all the time though
Yes when someone pushes you and you can't ignore any longer. cheesy

Btw...

I discovered we have somethings in common. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Definition Of A Sharp Guy / Who Is Your Favourite NaƮralander / Pls How Do I Correct The Mistake My Bank Made During BVN Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.