Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) (22057 Views)

Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) / Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by tundeayo2020: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
See as INI EDO just dey glow?
Divorce gooood oooooh!!!
CHAI!!! cheesy

I can't wait!!!! grin
wait for what?
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by goldenvicky(f): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jerrick:
Ini Edo is not that beautiful... angry
Bros abeg no vex,shey u wear bra for eyes nii?
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by ately1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
JAVY AGENCY, CLEARING AND FORWARDING.....

DO YOU NEED A PERSON OF INTEGRITY, WHO IS TRUSTWORTHY, RELIABLE AND DEDICATED TO PERSONALIZED SERVICES TO HANDLE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, IN CLEARING YOUR CARS
Our main objective is to attain quick service delivery which makes it possible for us to keep cost at a minimal level. Our goal is to consistently avail you with best in clearing service and we remain committed to this objective... why dont you try us....
address... seme border... cantact 08054606377.. 100% trusted....

Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by axortedbabe(f): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
pretydiva:
Wat is d title of d movie?
ini edo n co taking pishurz..
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by axortedbabe(f): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
See as INI EDO just dey glow?
Divorce gooood oooooh!!!
CHAI!!! cheesy

I can't wait!!!! grin
what u wish,that u shall gt
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by Chazzyboy: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sarimah:
Ini Edo *queen of selfie* grin

they look cute
u queen of England
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by Chazzyboy: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
missugonma1:
Looking good
Abi
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by Neplusultra(f): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ossy Affason...bin a long time I hrd dat name cheesy by d way, wetin remain again wey nollywood wan act na, same shit, different toilet undecided
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by Jerrick(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
goldenvicky:
Bros abeg no vex,shey u wear bra for eyes nii?
I'm serious....frm my perspective anyway. Saying she's very beautiful is just overrated.
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by Jerrick(m): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Euckybaby:
irony
FACT! angry
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by goldenvicky(f): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jerrick:
I'm serious....frm my perspective anyway. Saying she's very beautiful is just overrated.
Okay,its ur opinion
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by fctboy: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Nollywood stars Ini Edo,Osita Iheme,Omoni Oboli,Rachael Okonkwo,Isaac Chinwe and Ufuoma Ejenobor were pictured on a set of new movie in Asaba, Delta state.

The star studded movie is produced by Ossy Affason production.

Source/See more photos: http:///B8yJ

Tokunbo na tokunbo no matter how you Polish it.
She should run to Jesus now for newness of life.
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by Faibuhari: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
blessingdickson:
lol...this guy get bad mouth sha!
can you enlarge your profile pix for a better viewing, thank me later
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by KanwuliaJara: 12:02am On Feb 12, 2015
axortedbabe:
what u wish,that u shall gt

Amiiiiiiiin oooooooh! grin
Goodbye to NIGGERS! kiss
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by KanwuliaJara: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2015
tundeayo2020:
wait for what?

To celebrate DIVORCE. wink
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2015
nice to know
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Sagytarius:
My 2go Lover.
cheesy
Re: Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:34am On Feb 12, 2015
axortedbabe:
ini edo n co taking pishurz..
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way / Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky / Jaga: "Shan George, My Mother Is Too Smart For Any Man''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.