Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza (2510 Views)

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza / Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza by TayoD1(m): 1:06am On Jan 07, 2009
@sleek_p,

Tayo repeated you said you were a Jew for like 10 times. If I were you I wouldn't have been so magnanimous in accepting his grovelling apology.
I'd have exposed the fraud that he is and  if I were Tayo I'd have considered a crash course in English. There must be night colleges scattered all around the US, he has no right to be STUPID.
Bruahaaaaaaa!!
Your post is duely noted and ignored. tongue
Re: Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza by sleekp1: 1:18am On Jan 07, 2009
Tayo-D:

@sleek_p,
Your post is duely noted and ignored.   tongue

Please don't, Richy "pawned you" already. What am not sure of is this, did richy drag you along so he can humiliate you so openly?
Don't start with me for I'll  have you for dinner. The man made mincemeat of you and you should be publicly flogged for debating someone you know can out-think you. Olodo
Re: Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza by TayoD1(m): 1:27am On Jan 07, 2009
@sleek_p,

Please don't, Richy "pawned you" already. What am not sure of is this, did richy drag you along so he can humiliate you so openly?
Don't start with me for I'll have you for dinner. The man made mincemeat of you and you should be publicly flogged for debating someone you know can out-think you. Olodo
I know your intent is to drag the debate into a personality contest. I have dealt with people like you over and over again on nairaland and never afraid to continue to do so. When your cup becomes full and overflowing, you will get what is coming to you.
Re: Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza by olanajim(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2009
@davidylan,
I have followed some of your posts regarding Isreal, I am honestly confused each time you juxtapose facts with fallacies.

Let me ask you questions:
1. What is your own definition of Massacre?
2. Where did you get your fact that 98% of people killed are millitants?
3. What is your own definition of Militant?
4. Have you been in Isreal since the war started? How many times have you visited Gaza in the last 10 years?
5. How many muslim country have expelled Isreali's Diplomat since the recent conflict began?
6. Is Hugo a Muslim? Or is venezeula a muslim state?
6. How many Rabis have you interviewed to educate you about the diff btw Judaism and Zionism?
7. What do you have to say to the video posted by CNN that show that Isreal violated the ceasefire first?
8. Do you think christainity and Judaism are the same? If yes, why are they foundamentally different? Why didn't Jews believe in divinity of christ? Why?
9. Still more to come. Just don't reply them with sacarsm. I want to learn from you!
Re: Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 08, 2009
Another clueless troll on the loose. grin

olanajim:

@davidylan,
I have followed some of your posts regarding Isreal, I am honestly confused each time you juxtapose facts with fallacies.

Let me ask you questions:
1. What is your own definition of Massacre?

Massacre - kill a large number of people indiscriminately

The key words here are "large" and "indiscriminately".

Now do those words represent what is going on in Gaza? NO!

1. Only 650 people have been killed in 11 days of intense shelling and missile attacks . . . at least 500 are HAMAS terrorists. If Israeli pilots could only kill 100 civilians after 10 days of attacks then they must be the worst shots on earth.

2. Indiscriminately - Israel CONTINOUSLY drops leaflets warning palestinians to stay away from deisgnated targets. Radio messages go out periodically to warn residents of coming attacks. Nizar Rayyan was telephoned 10mins before his house was bombed to leave with his wives and children, her refused.

My dear hypocrite . . . unless the term "indiscriminate" has lost its meaning you cant pin that on the IDF. Pls mention one other country that warns its enemies of attacks.

I have asked you folks to:

a. define your idea of massacre for me and

b. why Darfur is NOT a massacre but Gaza is.

olanajim:

2. Where did you get your fact that 98% of people killed are millitants?

The percentage has dropped with the ground invasion. At least 500 of the 650 killed so far are militants.

olanajim:

3. What is your own definition of Militant?

HAMAS. If you have any other definition for them pls let us know. you cant know better than Egypt.

olanajim:

4. Have you been in Isreal since the war started? How many times have you visited Gaza in the last 10 years?

What a stupid question.

olanajim:

5. How many muslim country have expelled Isreali's Diplomat since the recent conflict began?

probably none. the answer may be because to be honest . . . the muslim countries are more afraid of Iran than Israel.

olanajim:

6. Is Hugo a Muslim? Or is venezeula a muslim state?

Neither but we know hugo chavez . . . his antics are no surprise to any right thinking individual. He can only impress the gullible like you.

olanajim:

6. How many Rabis have you interviewed to educate you about the diff between Judaism and Zionism?

another foolish question. Was judaism or zionism the reason for Mohammad's dying words that the world wont end until every jew is killed? Where they the reason for the arab wars of 1948, 1953, 1967 and 1973?

olanajim:

7. What do you have to say to the video posted by CNN that show that Isreal violated the ceasefire first?

what the video deliberately failed to mention is the rocket attacks that continued from June till Nov and that the "ceasefire" really meant one thing - fewer HAMAS rockets in exchange for Israeli silence.

olanajim:

8. Do you think christainity and Judaism are the same? If yes, why are they foundamentally different? Why didn't Jews believe in divinity of christ? Why?

Straw man alert!

olanajim:

9. Still more to come. Just don't reply them with sacarsm. I want to learn from you!

Way too much irrelevant fluff. But i'm expecting more questions.
Re: Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza by sleekp1: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2009
@olanajim
I stopped reading davidylan's attempt at replying you when he said his definition of a militant is Hamas. ROFLMAO!
HAMAS. If you have any other definition for them please let us know. you can't know better than Egypt.

No one told david Hamas is a socio-political organization.

Just don't reply them with sarcasm. I want to learn from you!

Long wait dude, he's incapable of writing without being sarcastic.
Re: Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza by RSA(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2009
This David dude scare the hell out of me,if he is a blackman then God help us cry.What Israel is doing to the Palestinians is ethnic cleansing,haulocust of grand propotion,Israel will not stop killing arabs in their own land until they control the whole midleeast,apparently they're the chosen one,which means no one in this world will tell them what to do.I dont belong to any of the main three religion,so I dont give a fukc about what your books or shity prophets said,all im seeing from where i am(in the sunny beautiful cape town south africa) is whites are killing arabs for their land period.And when they are done with them us African(minority race) will be wiped out like ants by neuclear weapons.
So any fool who support this blood thirty creatures for the sake of lies that where planted in their thick black head(religions) must go ahead,because this blue eyes,wet dog smelling shit will come after you.They dont even like black people and have made it known.
Re: Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza by auwal87(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2009
Davidylan is lying

Only 50 Palestinian Soldiers has so far died in the Israel Terrorism in Gaza

More than 250 Children have died (still counting)
More than 100 Women have died (still counting)
NB: Only 10% of the men that died are armed
Re: Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2009
auwal87:

Davidylan is lying

Only 50 Palestinian Soldiers has so far died in the Israel Terrorism in Gaza

More than 250 Children have died (still counting)
More than 100 Women have died (still counting)
NB: Only 10% of the men that died are armed

Lets disregard your fictitious figures because they are frankly not worth looking at.

Suddenly HAMAS terrorists have become "palestinian soldiers"?  grin

My friend, real soldiers don't hide behind the skirts of women, plant the elderly in homes they use to store ammo and dodge in bunkers when their people face enemy fire.

Now this is what i call a REAL SOLDIER . . . she's hot though grin Dont worry, she isnt one of allah's many virgins to give.

Re: Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza by dayokanu(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2009
@auwal,

Can you give us your source or is that what your Imam told you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa Student Strike For 0% Increase In University Fees & Free Education. / Anc Party South Africa Issue Statement On Gadhaffi's Murder / See Throwback Pictures Of Barack Obama That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.