Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (35231 Views)

Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mu’azu Describes Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari As “The Biggest Surprise” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by ihesiuloa(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pangea:
See as he dey pain okupe! grin

Una still dey cry with all these endorsement una don get?

Walahi!
Ojukokoro no good o!

Afenifere endorse una
Ohaneze endorse una
Market women endorse una
Okada riders endorse una
Pastor Adeboye endorse una
Babangida endorse una
Because Baba Iyabo no endorse una now,
You dey quote scriptures!
Must everybody endorse una?

Let your good work endorse you
And stop running after people for endorsement , ok?
If market women,okada riders, afenifere,babangida,PST adeboye can endorse him.. Who cares if obj endorses him or not.. Is his single vote more than the lots endorsing him? I really don't get your argument here!
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by lexxwiz(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
fanysteve:
Okupe you are right on this one,OBJ is just a human like everyother human,who can say No when the lord jesus has said yes,Linda ikeji Take Note,OBJ and APC cannot stop a man choosen by God,the same way King Saul ended up in the Bible when he tried to kill little boy David,I see OBJ/Buhari and his members ending up the same way(read
1st and 2nd samuel of The bible)DonFanySteveSaySo.
Who come open this ode cage? Linda ikeji? Bros, go sleep..
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Faraidi(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Oga shut your dirty mouth.
Boss13:
Okupe is one of the people getting GEJ into trouble. He should be the first to get the sack.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Faraidi(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
OBJ is a useless man.His endolsement is not important
Pangea:
See as he dey pain okupe! grin

Una still dey cry with all these endorsement una don get?

Walahi!
Ojukokoro no good o!

Afenifere endorse una
Ohaneze endorse una
Market women endorse una
Okada riders endorse una
Pastor Adeboye endorse una
Babangida endorse una
Because Baba Iyabo no endorse una now,
You dey quote scriptures!
Must everybody endorse una?

Let your good work endorse you
And stop running after people for endorsement , ok?
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by jaso1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Boss13:
Okupe is one of the people getting GEJ into trouble. He should be the first to get the sack.
GEJ is trouble himself, don't be deceived with his mumu or clueless look. The only problem there is that those guys are wiser than GEJ and that's why he will never know where those guys pushing him to.
Uncle D is the one who package FFK for Bros Jone, as I speak uncle D is getting partial payment from amount paid to FFK annually.
The funniest think is that if you tell our president now that you have Tinubu contact and you're in good relationship, our president will exchange the leftover of our national asset for Asiwaju support.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by babadem2much(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
author=vedaxcool post=All I see is Bastard crying like this man in the pix:

stop that bro you can't call your father's age mate BASTARD n if someone did that to ur dad how would u feel? Am a non partisan n don't have PVC either to vote. Be wise. God bless u
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by ooshinibos: 12:14am On Feb 12, 2015
aguiyi:
Okupe did not lie on this one.

power belongs to God and in him alone do those who seek it genuinely find it.

correction sir , power belongs to the People through God ..but people in Nigeria always stop the power of God by receiving bribes and voting the wrong politicians
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Ejjis(m): 12:18am On Feb 12, 2015
theshadyexpress:
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe has reacted to former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s prediction that a new government will be formed on May 29, 2015.

It would be recalled that while speaking on election postponement, Obasanjo in an interview with Financial Times in Nairobi on Monday said: “I’ll only go by the constitution. By our constitution, there must be a new government on the 29th of May and the constitution lays out how that new government should emerge”.

Obasanjo also endorsed the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting Tuesday night, Okupe wrote on his Facebook page: “Someone was reported to have said “A new government will be installed on the 29th of may 2015″

Lamentations 3 vs 37 says “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass when the Lord commandeth it not?

Isaiah 7 vs 7 says “Thus sayeth the Lord God, it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass.”

“Please if you are a friend of President Jonathan say AMEN to this.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/11/not-god-okupe-reacts-obasanjos-endorsement-buhari/
Amen and Amen
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by scotz101(m): 12:19am On Feb 12, 2015
theshadyexpress:
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe has reacted to former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s prediction that a new government will be formed on May 29, 2015.

It would be recalled that while speaking on election postponement, Obasanjo in an interview with Financial Times in Nairobi on Monday said: “I’ll only go by the constitution. By our constitution, there must be a new government on the 29th of May and the constitution lays out how that new government should emerge”.

Obasanjo also endorsed the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting Tuesday night, Okupe wrote on his Facebook page: “Someone was reported to have said “A new government will be installed on the 29th of may 2015″

Lamentations 3 vs 37 says “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass when the Lord commandeth it not?

Isaiah 7 vs 7 says “Thus sayeth the Lord God, it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/11/not-god-okupe-reacts-obasanjos-endorsement-buhari/

Amen and Amen
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by thunder74(m): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Even when Obasanjo was the BOT chairman of PDP and was fully campaigning for Jonathan in 2011, he lost to ACN in his ward.
Don't know why we over hyped the electoral value of this Yoruhausa man?
I only pity the youth who does not see the cult-like hypocrisy of these old and retired Generals.
We must rescue our nation, if they did well, Jonathan will have little or nothing to do.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2015
LastProphet:

[s]Why fool yourself in broad daylight? If GEJ was winning why did he postpone? Do u have a single seed of brain in your head at all? SO tell me u truly believe Goatluck can win even 40%? Tell me u are not that silly[/s]

Get ready to commit suicide because Jonathan will rule over you till 2019 whether you like it or not! embarassed
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2015
onatisi:
obj is using the very last breath of his political energy ,he is fighing for political survival. Obj knows that once pdp wins and gej is sworn in ,he is finished totally in nigeria politics , noone will listen or even go to him again. He will suspended from the pdp for anti party activities and he will not be able to join apc due to shame. But gej is taking it cool. Answering obj directly will just be giving him the attention he is desperately craving for. This is a done deal and a job well done . Pdp will win the presidency.

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2015
babadem2much:
author=vedaxcool post=All I see is Bastard crying like this man in the pix:

stop that bro you can't call your father's age mate BASTARD n if someone did that to ur dad how would u feel? Am a non partisan n don't have PVC either to vote. Be wise. God bless u

Uncle, the man said we should call him a bastard in the event that APC doesn't not collapse within a year as he predicted, me I am just following his wishes! He is a bastard because APC failed to collapse as he predicted, this pronouncements are in accordance with his wishes!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by MyMouth(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2015
aguiyi:

Really? But the same Okupe has been shouting everywhere even on video that Buhari would never become President, that they would not allow it. Does it mean Okupe and his bunch of charlatans are gods?
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Ephemmm: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2015
aguiyi:

Really? but has his sense joined ASSU strike when he was boasting emphatically that Buhari will NEVER NEVER be president of Nigeria?

During that period, man is God, but now man is not God: what an irony?
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by babadem2much(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
[author=vedaxcool post=

Uncle, the man said we should call him a bastard in the event that APC doesn't not collapse within a year as he predicted, me I am just following his wishes! He is a bastard because APC failed to collapse as he predicted, this pronouncements are in accordance with his wishes!

Ok i understand you now my bro
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Drone007: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
theshadyexpress:

But of course, a new government will be installed on May 29, whichever party wins: rven if the incumbent wins, he must be sworn in afresh, appoint a new cabinet, do a fresh 4 year-term etc.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by blackandbold: 4:00am On Feb 13, 2015
theshadyexpress:

The change we shall witness will be a change of buhari's status from retired General to convicted certificate forger

Backward never,FORWARD MARCH
I never knew people are still very ignorant as to this certificate thing.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by blackandbold: 4:01am On Feb 13, 2015
theshadyexpress:

The change we shall witness will be a change of buhari's status from retired General to convicted certificate forger

Backward never,FORWARD MARCH
I never knew people are still very ignorant as to this certificate thing.so u still dey shout bring ur certificate at this level
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:

You talk carelessly....
carelessly indeeed!!! nobi true i talk? Did the old man not sleep with Gbenga's woife
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

carelessly indeeed!!! nobi true i talk? Did the old man not sleep with Gbenga's woife

Guy.....gather yourself together..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / 75-Year-Old Jerry Useni Wants To Be Governor Again After 34 Years / Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.