Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

2009 Special Offer! Start Earning Cool Cash Online! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 2009 Special Offer! Start Earning Cool Cash Online! (437 Views)

How To Start Earning Between #20,000 -#70,000 Monthly With Your Facebook Account / How To Generate Free Cash Online With Liberty Reserve Account. Earn Over $30,000 / How Ta Earning Cool Cash To Domant Bank Account Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2009 Special Offer! Start Earning Cool Cash Online! by tjdorado: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2009
[center]I[b] MADE $1,500 IN THE LAST 5DAYS BEFORE
YOU ARRIVED HERE![/b]

This Afternoon I expect to Make Another $450
Just Doing 1 Simple Thing.

To Find Out Exactly That 1 Thing is and How You Can Do
It Too, Just Come Along With Me…

The fact is, I am making a huge amount of money while you and everyone
else is trying one thing after another not making squat!

I am not trying to be mean, just pointing out a fact.

What i’m doing is not hard ( if it were, I wouldn’t be wasting my time doing it)

In fact, you will be shocked when you discover exactly what it is that ‘am doing and how you can set the whole thing up within 15 minutes.

But know this if you decide to check this out:

It won’t cost you any money to set this up
It doesn’t require that you have any special skill or technical requirement
It will start earning you money with 24hours of your setting it up
You can duplicate this as much as you want to make even more money
It’s all 100% perfectly legal and easy to do

So, if you dare find out what this is, you need to get my “INTERNET MONEY MINTING MACHINE” package as quick as you can.

PROCEDURE
Rush down to the bank and pay a token sum of 3,500 naira only to the account given below.
NOTE: Just 100 people are required for this moment because we need to take our charges back to the original cost when these people come on ground to give their testimony in the next 30 days. So, by February, our cost will sky rocket to 6,500 naira only.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

AMOUNT: 3,500 naira only
BANK: UBA
ACCOUNT NAME: GBOLAGADE ADETUNJI L
ACCOUNT NO.: 01860570009369

After payment, send the following information to these numbers (07033876643, 07067740550) please, send to both numbers immediately after you had paid for quick delivery of your package to your email add. Within 24hours of payment confirmation.

Teller number
Branch paid to
Your email address (very important)
Your name
Amount paid

HURRY NOW! OPPORTUNITY COMES BUT ONCE.
ACT WISELY. DON’T BE A DOUBTING THOMAS.

There is 200% money back guaranteed for anyone that feels aggrieved or thinks that this program isn’t really a money minting machine as acclaimed[/center]

(1) (Reply)

Get Verified Paypal Account,bonuses And How To Use Your Account: / Best Investment Offer Ever / Petroleum Product Are Affable And Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.