Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,543 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Monitoring Etisalat Data Share - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Monitoring Etisalat Data Share (468 Views)

SME Data Share Scammer On Nairaland!!! Beware! / Etisalat Data Share / Drop ur Number To Get FREE ETISALAT DATA to test our Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monitoring Etisalat Data Share by udemzyudex(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
This thread is for those who sell etisalat data,i want to ask how they monitor their etisalat data since it automatically renew those they sell to whenever they buy from Etisalat..

Whenever you sell to your client,they will recieve 2 categories of MB,the first one is the sponsored wallet data and the 2nd one is the MB ur client buy.
I have notice that whenever the sponsored wallet data finish,the 2nd MB,which is the one i buy stop working till that sponsored wallet data is filled again.
This has been going on since last year i started buying Etisalat share data,even those buy for or introduce to do complain about it,and from my experience i will just tell them it will work later.

I never knew the person selling the data has been running out of lose which is not my fault,i called and he said thats how it is and nothing can be done about it.

My question is how do you monitor yours without cancelling those whose validity period has not reach,is this how it happen? If yes why are you guys still selling it cos i believe you're all running at lose according to what my seller said..
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Infinix Hot / Uk Used And Clean BOLD 6, AT 7500 Naira Only!! / Order Your Cheap Mobile Phones Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.