Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters (21233 Views)

Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by coalcoal1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please let March 28 just come and go. I'm tired
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
so jega colluded with apc to rig the election in their favor,even after the party's computer hackers were caught trying to clone inec database and swap eligible voters with apc's supporters?No wonder buhari and apc are so confident and boasting of winning the election.No wonder apc are backing jega over his purported forced terminal leave.You can't trust a northerner .Very crooked and desperate people they are.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Freetech: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
This a fake Sahara Reporters site. Pls sensible ppl should ignore. grin

Another lie from SaTAnist. But wonder that with all their cry that SR is working for APC yet they still try to fake the site to support their lies.

Their brain is in the cooler till 28March
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Phoenix212(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
in as much as i am surprised to c dis from sahara reporters time has come wen we begin to b sincere to our selves.change as we all know is inevitable and d situation in dis country now needs urgent change.election in dis country has neva bin free and fare and some of which wrre under d supervision of Jega.i urge us all here to think constructively and begin to demand some answers to d allegations and if we cant get any reasonable one den Jega should leave.
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
mastercee:
Yet another of PDP's propaganda

Buhari doesn't need the favour of Jega to win this election.... It has been ordained from above

IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE
After the north hired citizens of Chad and Niger to come and vote buhari in the north and using underage voters.Buhari want to win by deceitful means.
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by infofta(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
PDP and their agents are not ashamed at all. The same Jega that conducted 2011 election between GEJ and Buhari. Because Buhari is likely to win and Jega is not bowing to pressure to rig the election in favour of PDP they now cook stories to discredit him. God help us.
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Daddi: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
MrIncrediible:
TANOIDS will believe this from "Sahara Reporters"
lol
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Phoenix212(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Freetech:
;DThis a fake Sahara Reporters site. Pls sensible ppl should ignore. grin

Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Doctorkay360: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Election rigging is not new in Nigerian election process but I can understand if the author is ignorant about that.It is not also news that the electoral process anywhere in the world is an evolutionary process albeit in the right direction and the natural pattern is well known , but this is also pardonable . What is new is the effort by the INEC chairman to effect a free and fair election through more reliable means which is also part of its mandate.This the first time the card reader is being used and there are bound to be challenges. The author's deviation into football is a baseless and unnecessary analogy. The incidental and quite welcomed insight into the rigging mechanism of some political players( that the card reader/pvc combo will effectively neutralise) is now being blamed on the INEC chairman as if the audio recording captured his voice or as if he should be on hand to police any meeting in which the election or rigging is being mentioned .He can only do his best based on the technology and the resources at his disposal .The basis for the argument for the postponement is the fact that the Armed Forces which are not under INEC's control cannot provide security even if the constitution stipulates that they should do so. How is this also Jega's fault? The author is not being reasonable.
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by PenSniper: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
mastercee:

Buhari doesn't need the favour of Jega to win this election.... It has been ordained from above

IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE

It is ordained from above for Buhari to cry again over election loss. Mark it.
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by mastercee(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
otunsman:
After the north hired citizens of Chad and Niger to come and vote buhari in the north and using underage voters.Buhari want to win by deceitful means.

Can you substantiate your allegation?
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by mrrock: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
JEGA has been bought this time, there's no doubts about that. Who knows how many Billions he must've been paid!.

Just today I saw one man complaining bitterly at Onipanu- Lagos about how he had been to his LGA for 3 days trying to collect his PVC to no avail. As he was talking one other woman came along and joined the conversation and was complaining exactly the same thing. Everybody was angry and at the end they both said they were not going back to the collection centre for their PVC since according to them the winner is already selected and their vote no longer required.

INEC have hoarded the PVCs and is only giving out to it's prefered party- APC.

1 Like

Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by PHIPEX(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Clearly there is no honour among thieves. If the umpire could be bought by PDP in Ekiti then he can also be bought by APC at the national level. I hope he clears his name because a good name is worth more than silver and gold. He has been a reference point on excellence since 2011, I really pray these allegations turn out false otherwise he will disappoint millions of people and his own conscience if he still has any.
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Jarus(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
When Jonathan won in 2011 despite the inflated numbers from SS and SE, we didn't see the hacktivists, now that it's looking like PDP is falling, they're coming out.

Like I predicted, after successfully engineering election postponement, their next tactic is to blackmail and sack Jega.

You will start seeing mushroom groups and cash-and-carry writers calling for Jega's head.
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by lazsnaira(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jega is compromised and should honourably resign, or he would be shown the door!
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Armaggeddon: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
If Jega, as ASUU leader, did not compromise during the military in the 80's (the reason why GEJ gave him the job) will surely not mess up now. What could be the reason, if any, to betray the person that gave him such job on account of his integrity is beyond reason. It is difficult to come up with sth. I am at a total loss. The whole thing couldn't just add up.
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Anyone who lost any of his relative or friends during the immigration recruitment exercise and still support GEJ, that person is heartless and a murderer.
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
mastercee:

IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE
God has nothing to with islam and a devil cannot giv u change... we nid to restructure d constitution.. dont b a ninny...
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
infofta:
PDP and their agents are not ashamed at all. The same Jega that conducted 2011 election between GEJ and Buhari. Because Buhari is likely to win and Jega is not bowing to pressure to rig the election in favour of PDP they now cook stories to discredit him. God help us.
Only God does not change... Jega could be changed.. he is human...
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Popemax(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Genes1s:
worst comment so far....so we have a mad man on niaraland??
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by mastercee(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
crixtex:

God has nothing to with islam and a devil cannot giv u change... we nid to restructure d constitution.. dont b a ninny...

Yet another religion bigot
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Clerverly:
Seun, lalasticlala and Obinoscopy, how many times will I correct you that opinion of A writer is different from the opinion the media organization?? You are setting a dangerous precedent whereby people will bringing up all sorts of articles and attribute them the organization that gives them the space!

Kindly correct this anomaly!!!

Pls shut up...is the media supposed to 've opinion...there job is reporting. they only 've opinion as citizens but not as media...robot forming know it all...
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
mastercee:

Yet another religion bigot
Hahaha...
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Clerverly: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
patmaine:

Pls shut up...is the media supposed to 've opinion...there job is reporting. they only 've opinion as citizens but not as media...robot forming know it all...

illiterate, what is meaning of Editorial (Uche Edemede Akwukwo)?? Monkey!
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Faraidi(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by HIPROFILE(m): 12:05am On Feb 12, 2015
jingh:
let me eat first before I read this lengthy post.

don't forget the one that [b][/b]wount say STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

BUHARI4CHANGE

Go school u no go gree .....na to sit down for nl dey disgrace ur generation # I no blame u na ur destiny.
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by 2n2k(m): 12:13am On Feb 12, 2015
This is an article written by Chinedu Rylan in which he expressed his opinion and bias. Why attribute it to the media which carried it as if it is news-story by Sahara Reporters
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 1:24am On Feb 12, 2015
Jarus:
When Jonathan won in 2011 despite the inflated numbers from SS and SE, we didn't see the hacktivists, now that it's looking like PDP is falling, they're coming out.

Like I predicted, after successfully engineering election postponement, their next tactic is to blackmail and sack Jega.

You will start seeing mushroom groups and cash-and-carry writers calling for Jega's head.
I've followed U on this forum for years because of Ur sound judgement and reasoning... Obviously U've strayed and now U're hanging on a dangerous cliff. I predict U'll soon make the long anticipated fall. How art the mighty fallen? Even thou, Brutus? How did the Jihadists break Ur defences? Damn!
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Jarus(m): 1:38am On Feb 12, 2015
fx45:

I've followed U on this forum for years because of Ur sound judgement and reasoning... Obviously U've strayed and now U're hanging on a dangerous cliff. I predict U'll soon make the long anticipated fall. How art the mighty fallen? Even thou, Brutus? How did the Jihadists break Ur defences? Damn!

When I made a comment that you didn't agree with, you decided to call me names.

Fall where? On Nairaland?

Well, I don't know you and don't want to know. You obviously did not know me too, because if you knew me, you will know I supported Buhari on Nairaland at least 5 years ago and led a team that raised almost N1m to contribute to his campaign in 2011. You can jump into the lagoon or hug transformer.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Ofornaira: 3:25am On Feb 12, 2015
J12:
He should say why he's using the security situation in the north as the main excuse for the postponement while 23 million voters are yet to collect their pvcs?
knowing fully well that such large number of people have not gotten their pvc's, he was still bent on conducting the elections. I suspect something here.
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Ofornaira: 3:48am On Feb 12, 2015
infofta:
leave the issue of gmb and gej and make a reasonable point. The topic demands jega to clear his name in trying to deny many nigerians their right to vote.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years / 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC / Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.