Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana (16676 Views)

How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu / Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by OLADD: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
aguiyi:
were has this criminal lawyer been since Buhari committed perjury. what has he said about Buhari certificate. this are the kind of people the youths expect to champion some cause but he is busy looking for Sullivan's marital affairs.

Idiota, when its a man from the east or south, you hear their criminal voices of the criminal activists but when its a Ganbari, the like of Oby, falana and the chief wife beater Dino melaye will become dumb.

how i so much miss FRA Williams.

God bless you. I am happy people like you are on Nairaland.
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by ayokellany: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
JONATHAN IS A BASTARD THAT IS A FACT

1 Like

Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by mickeymimi: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Please do the needful...
These politicians have looted enough money they now use to hire expensive lawyers to cover their dirty escapades.
If that fails, they proceed to hire assasins to silence anyone attempting to expose them.That's their way.
Those who support injustice and intimidation of others because they are favoured towards the perpetrators, will someday become victims in the hands of those they have clapped for.
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by ZionJay(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
millhouse:
Partisan Lawyer ...used to be one of his fan , but since he has been taking sides on issues he has lost his place

oga,park well! who cares? he no send u

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by sucess001(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
clefstone:
Just observing

With apt attention

[size=24pt]Yesterday... a mod banned me just seconds after i posted something not favorable to Jonathan. his reason was that i used 'space unnecessarily'..

Assuming that it is indeed a crime to do so? y hasn't this person i quoted or thousands others who do same banned?

Shame on the mods...your political partisanship should shame u..

No wonder linda ikeji records more views than Nairaland...

If you like...you can ban me again... silliness at its peak![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by jaso1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
millhouse:
Partisan Lawyer ...used to be one of his fan , but since he has been taking sides on issues he has lost his place
He will lost his place from you because of your greediness. He didn't lost that space when they organized rally that install him a president in the first instance.
One thing you people should know is that truth will always prevail, you've forgotten how Nigerians rally round support for your clueless president when he was almost casted out of presidency, non of you was able to lead the protest. Those who lead the protest to fight injustice are now your enemy because they didn't support your son doing what they were against then. You greedy unrepentant ingrate! God punish you all.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by chucktoon: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
In GEJ's Voice...
You people have been shouting "Change" "Change" and INEC Changes the election date...
What else do you want?

dry and tasteless attempt at humour undecided

1 Like

Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by Ephemmm: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
millhouse:

Instead of attacking the message, they have left the message just to attack the sender....
As common/rampant as common sense is, now I understand that it is not common for everybody: Honezly....

1 Like

Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by Ephemmm: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
aguiyi:
were has this criminal lawyer been since Buhari committed perjury. what has he said about Buhari certificate. this are the kind of people the youths expect to champion some cause but he is busy looking for Sullivan's marital affairs.

Idiota, when its a man from the east or south, you hear their criminal voices of the criminal activists but when its a Ganbari, the like of Oby, falana and the chief wife beater Dino melaye will become dumb.

His brain as a renowned legal practitioner is not on sabbatical leave like yours: he knows that Buhari's ten years in civil service is an equivalence of school leaving certificate, not to talk of international diplomas and trainings he attended, which constitution stated.

When will you wake up from your slumber?
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by fandango: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
I wonder what the President has done to you that your saying all these? PDP lost in Edo,Anambra,Ogun and Osun you didnt make noise but when they won in Ekiti suddenly there's an audio. Where was d audio when there was a tribunal?
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by Sarhyd(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
WHERE IS THE LEAKED TAPE
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by Tymax(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:
He who alleges must prove not the other way round Oga Falana SAN.
Koro has threatened to sue. Falana dares him to go ahead. Simple.
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by realsuccess: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Femi falana is a respected SAN, and a freedom fight, where were you people in 1993 when the election was annulled, just take it or live it, the man is honourable. If obanikoro or what is his name is confident if himself, advise him to go to court, we shall me there.

Meanwhile, all we are saying, we all want change in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by ajalekoko1777: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sincerely Mr. Falana, you've said it all in all but the factual in this statements or notes 'is that truth is far beyond beyond all these politicians'. To be candid to your opinion Mr, falana, all these while you've been on struggles have they taken tip of this eloquent to justify themselves (Politicians) all of them are thieves without exemption. May God almighty continue to crown your efforts.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by chimchim1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
millhouse:
Pls, park well
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by Oiselenjakhian(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by Namadobi: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
You are right Obani can,t go to court.
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by ooshinibos: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
the way GEJ is going , he is goingto drag us into another coup
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by calebbintus: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
In GEJ's Voice...
You people have been shouting "Change" "Change" and INEC Changes the election date...
What else do you want?
grin grin grin Wicked!
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by BERNIMOORE: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
aguiyi:

Idiota, when its a man from the east or south, you hear their criminal voices of the criminal activists but when its a Ganbari, the like of Oby, falana and the chief wife beater Dino melaye will become
as lawyer femi falana will tell you that the matter is already in Court and will be a 'contempt of the court to have a say on the cert issue' but realistically he kept mum when the former NBA boss olisa agbakoba and mike emekome analysed that buhari erred and risk disqualification, femi is uncomfortable with fayose but he can't dare fayose, be cause he knows that fayose is not a gentleman at all.
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by Abubakar247(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
typing...

opening...
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by alakaloko(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you
Re: Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana by kolexy(m): 12:52am On Feb 13, 2015
aguiyi:

Are you kidding? Politics and tribalism has eaten deep into the brains of too many Nigerians. This is one man that has spent the best part of his life fighting for the long oppressed citizens of this country. You are here insulting hm just because he made statements you think are against the interest of your pay master. Where were you when Wole Soyinka, Falana, Bakare and Odumakin fought the Katsina cabal to a stand still. Is Jonathan and PDP not the beneficiary of that struggle? Please show a little respect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Dead Forever If It Zones 2023 Presidency To North – Ohanaeze / Don Ubani Blasts Ikpeazu Over Alleged Succession Plot / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.