Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations (9110 Views)

CAN Protests Nigerian Participation In Islamic Sports / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
I broke into tears when i saw these pictures. What exactly is really going on?

If the nations who are custodians of Islam and brought Islam to Africa could.permit this devilish and demonic act with Quranic citations to back it up, why are other Muslims claiming Islam is a religion of peace? What gives a man the right to take the life of another? A life you cannot create cry cry cry

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
cry

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
cry

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2015

1 Share

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by Ezedon(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is what Boko Haram, ISIS, AQ and their counterparts are doing all over the world, yet some people will enter this forum and be shouting sai buhari, march 4 buhari, God 'll punish all of u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by Truth24(m): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls mods before moving this to frontpage, hide some pics..... its too scaring
Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ezedon:
This is what Boko Haram, ISIS, AQ and their counterparts are doing all over the world, yet some people will enter this forum and be shouting sai buhari, march 4 buhari, God 'll punish all of u

I'm.not all about politics here, I'm just .angry that some people call that religion one of peace angry

What could a toddler know that you have to behead her? Now they'll be shouting that the world hates Muslims, aren't these barbaric acts enough?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by tartar9(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
first of all no nation has custody over Islam how are they even permitting them and most of those pictures you shown are of Muslim fighters who were protecting their communities from being overrun by the 'terrorists' and were executed by ISIS.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by Ifeann(f): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mohammed says fight them till they pay the jizyah or convert. .. if they don't kill them. ..

These are devout Muslims following Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by lecturerdabo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Great! religion of peace indeed

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by tartar9(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

I'm.not all about politics here, I'm just .angry that some people call that religion one of peace angry

What could a toddler know that you have to behead her? Now they'll be shouting that the world hates Muslims, aren't these barbaric acts enough?
yes of course Islam is not a religion of peace because it teaches you should behead toddlers.nonsense! you are not even condemning the psychopath who carried out the attack but on how the world should use it to justify its hate against Muslims if this should be your justificastion for hating1.7 billion Muslims then the 'terrorist' have more than enough justification.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by MrOlai: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
I broke into tears when i saw these pictures. What exactly is really going on?
If the nations who are custodians of Islam and brought Islam to Africa could.permit this devilish and demonic act with Quranic citations to back it up, why are other Muslims claiming Islam is a religion of peace? What gives a man the right to take the life of another? A life you cannot create cry cry cry
You are a terrible liar! It is so unfortunate that u are using d unfortunate incident in Syria and Iraq to fuel hatred, enmity and crisis between d christians and d muslims! The graphic pictures u uploaded are d pictures of muslims especially Syrian, Iraqi soldiers and their locals killed by ISIS 'terrorists'.

Inciting or fuelling crisis between christians and muslims will not bring any good. If u create conflicts between christians and muslims who are living together as one single family, then, you are not different from d terrorists!

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by Empiree: 12:27am On Feb 12, 2015
MrOlai:

You are a terrible liar! It is so unfortunate that u are using d unfortunate incident in Syria and Iraq to fuel hatred, enmity and crisis between d christians and d muslims! The graphic pictures u uploaded are d pictures of muslims especially Syrian, Iraqi soldiers and their locals killed by ISIS 'terrorists'.

Inciting or fuelling crisis between christians and muslims will not bring any good. If u create conflicts between christians and muslims who are living together as one single family, then, you are not different from d terrorists!
Gbam!.....Lobatan.

tartar9: yes of course Islam is not a religion of peace because it teaches you should behead toddlers.nonsense! you are not even condemning the psychopath who carried out the attack but on how the world should use it to justify its hate against Muslims if this should be your justificastion for hating1.7 billion Muslims then the 'terrorist' have more than enough justification.
You see, Christians like to use this as opportunity to propagate. I have learned to let go their stupidity sometimes. They love to capitalize on nonsense like this. Allah will expose those behind these killings around the world. I am sick of it. Iraq was relatively peaceful before judeo/christian terrorists invaded the nation. Someone up there already have problems with Nabiy Muhammad(Allah's blessings and peace be upon him).

@ GlorifiedTunde , I will really appreciate if you take these pix off. Just post a link. These are too graphic. I can't stomach them at all. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:11am On Feb 12, 2015
tartar9:
first of all no nation has custody over Islam how are they even permitting them and most of those pictures you shown are of Muslim fighters who were protecting their communities from being overrun by the 'terrorists' and were executed by ISIS.
Keep deceiving yourself. When you hear Rome, what do you think of?
So that little girl is ISIS? That little boy with barrels if guns to his head is a terrorist?
All in the name of trying to defend what you know nothing about you come here and start lying angry angry

tartar9:
yes of course Islam is not a religion of peace because it teaches you should behead toddlers.nonsense! you are not even condemning the psychopath who carried out the attack but on how the world should use it to justify its hate against Muslims if this should be your justificastion for hating1.7 billion Muslims then the 'terrorist' have more than enough justification.
I am not hating the non-killer Muslims, I curse the ones who kill with enough Quranic citations to back it up. These killers claim to know the Quran more than you and follow its tenet to the letter. You non-killing Muslims come out boldly to condemn them - with Quranic citations that will shut them up!

MrOlai:

Inciting what?! So that's your defence? How many people know these evil acts are going on? I saw it on an official Facebook page urging Christians to pray for their fellow Christians in the Muslim nations. Who is the liar, you denying this obvious act against Christians or me? Do you know the Christian community is keeping tabs of all these? You think they're are fools? Thank God Nigeria is a little better now. You want to tell me the northern Muslims haven't done similar? Mr man why didn't you stumble on thus pictures before I did and write an epistle condemning these so called Muslims destroying the reputation of Islam?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by Empiree: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

[size=3pt]Keep deceiving yourself. When you hear Rome, what do you think of?
So that little girl is ISIS? That little boy with barrels if guns to his head is a terrorist?
All in the name of trying to defend what you know nothing about you come here and start lying angry angry
I am not hating the non-killer Muslims, I curse the ones who kill with enough Quranic citations to back it up. These killers claim to know the Quran more than you and follow its tenet to the letter. You non-killing Muslims come out boldly to condemn them - with Quranic citations that will shut them up!
Inciting what?! So that's your defence? How many people know these evil acts are going on? I saw it on an official Facebook page urging Christians to pray for their fellow Christians in the Muslim nations. Who is the liar, you denying this obvious act against Christians or me? Do you know the Christian community is keeping tabs of all these? You think they're are fools? Thank God Nigeria is a little better now. You want to tell me the northern Muslims haven't done similar? Mr man why didn't you stumble on thus pictures before I did and write an epistle condemning these so called Muslims destroying the reputation of Islam?[/size]
Honestly you need to stop this. Scrap Islam out of this.

You evangelical Christians do not love those victims. You only prey on them. You use their plights to evangelize. It's not new. Did you say anything against invasion in the first place?. That's the root cause of all these. Why don't you folks call invading army judeo/christian terrorists?. Many reverends and pastors like Jerry Farewell supported the war. They profited from it. Farewell himself said "we are winning". And dont forget around 2004-2007, some evangelical Christians were happy to use iraqi victims to evangelize on Tv. They went to iraq with Bibles and distributed them to muslims.

Those pastors used to say "my God is better than yours" during iraq conflict. Don't forget when troops used to blow up mosques, stumped their shoes in the mosques. They killed some over a million Iraqis mostly Muslims. Most videos of pastors publicly supporting the war are removed from YouTube including Farewell.

So this is bigger than what you think. Stop this silly show-off. Do more research, reading and learning rather than posting cheap shot to vilify and malign islam and muslims. You Didn't Open This Thread Because You Love Alleged Victims. You Open This Thread To Bash Islam And Evangelize Christianity. GWB once said "Let's proclaim glory of God on our men and women in uniform serving in iraq".

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Empiree:
Honestly you need to stop this. Scrap Islam out of this.

You evangelical Christians do not love those victims. You only prey on them. You use their plights to evangelize. It's not new. Did you say anything against invasion in the first place?. That's the root cause of all these. Why don't you folks call invading army judeo/christian terrorists?. Many reverends and pastors like Jerry Farewell supported the war. They profited from it. Farewell himself said "we are winning". And dont forget around 2004-2007, some evangelical Christians were happy to use iraqi victims to evangelize on Tv. They went iraq with Bibles and distributed them to muslims.

Those pastors used to say "my God is better than yours" during iraq conflict. Don't forget when troops used to blow up mosques, stumped their shoes in the mosques. They killed some over a million Iraqis mostly Muslims. Most videos of pastors publicly supporting the war are removed from YouTube including Farewell.

So this is bigger than what you think. Stop this silly show-off. Do more research, reading and learning rather than posting cheap shot to vilify and malign islam and muslims. You Didn't Open This Thread Because You Love Alleged Victims. You Open This Thread To Bash Islam And Evangelize Christianity. GWB once said "Let's proclaim glory of God on our men and women in uniform serving in iraq".

I curse Islam with all my might! Woe unto Islamic terrorists and their empathizers like you! angry
Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by bungechu: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
there are so many religion in d world, why is it always islam. islam indeed need reformation, while quaran need correction.
Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by Empiree: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
^^Truly, Nigerians, you need lots of education. Being educated does not equate able to speak English. Not at all. That's not the definition. "Why is it" why this, why that...you can answer those questions by studying Islam itself. This is why I like those white folks and westerners sometimes. They are masters of curiosities. They would shun media and bigotry and go to the source except some nut-job among them. In most cases they understand better than so called Africans. Educate yourself, remove the clog in your eyes, drop the veil and stop being lazy. Study and learn. Stop the hate and embrace love. There is more to meet the eyes in all these atrocities. Calm and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObPz_ly_Lo8&index=132&list=FL0GR3AOFGVPiVLu3QxCro8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfhoU66s4Y&index=133&list=FL0GR3AOFGVPiVLu3QxCro8A
Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by malvisguy212: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Empiree:
^^Truly, Nigerians, you need lots of education. Being educated does not equate able to speak English. Not at all. That's not the definition. "Why is it" why this, why that...you can answer those questions by studying Islam itself. This is why I like those white folks and westerners sometimes. They are masters of curiosities. They would shun media and bigotry and go to the source except some nut-job among them. In most cases they understand better than so called Africans. Educate yourself, remove the clog in your eyes, drop the veil and stop being lazy. Study and learn. Stop the hate and embrace love. There is more to meet the eyes in all these atrocities. Calm and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObPz_ly_Lo8&index=132&list=FL0GR3AOFGVPiVLu3QxCro8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfhoU66s4Y&index=133&list=FL0GR3AOFGVPiVLu3QxCro8A
the life and deed of muhammed was there in the quran and hadith.soo many killing and honour killing.
https://www.nairaland.com/2092548/root-caused-islamic-terrorism

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
bungechu:
there are so many religion in d world, why is it always islam. islam indeed need reformation, while quaran need correction.

Reformation? That's impossible. It needs to be scrapped, the world will breathe better.
Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
the life and deed of muhammed was there in the quran and hadith.soo many killing and honour killing.
https://www.nairaland.com/2092548/root-caused-islamic-terrorism

The dude prescribed music to educate us. Very funny way of painting the black to white.

I challenge him to pick up his Quran and speak out Mohammed's explicit belief.

When a man arranged demonic tenets for them to follow, instructions based on selfishness and strife!

Even the relented sheikhs have called it satanic verses! angry

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by gidjah(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Terrible sight to ever behold !there is much similarity between this and what goes on in the north of this nation .we know lots about it , the level of persecution keeps increasing against the christians up north .killings denial of jobs in public places and the rest .i grew up in that same north so i know what goes on up there. You need to get a hold of lots of videos of the Boko boys and most of you living in the south will not find any reason to vote in mr aboki at all .this islamic religno is so harsh and violent against on practitioners .most of them will come out to deny this allegations and pictures as if we know get eyes .i know the numbers of christians in borno,gombe,adamawa,yola, that has passed on in this evil carnage called boko.most of you living down south will not truely know anything .NA ONLY GOD IN FIT RATE CHRISTIANS FROM THE HANDS OF ISLAMIC VAMPIREs

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by Aeman(m): 1:42am On Feb 16, 2015
Jesus have mercy on us.
Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by wiegraf: 3:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Op, where is your source?

I can't tell if all the victims there are xtians and the perpetrators are muslim. Quite a few perps seem to be Muslims, but it's best to confirm these things

That said, irregardless of this particular source, this is what those barbarians do, and justifiably by their standards, in the name of their religion.

This could serve as a nice wake up call to the many clowns that blindly defend their beliefs due to some misguided notions of freedom
Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by MrIyke222(m): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Mr Defender of his so calld religion, we wount xpect u to com to terms to d fact that dis evil are pepertrated by Islamic xtreemists who cite dia quran as a back up to dia urgly barberic act of no value to human life. U can also come out and defend dia brodas amongs us here ‘Bokoharam’ dat dey re or some of dem re christians.
Dia s no need to make noise abt dis, d whol world knws d truth!
Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
gidjah:
Terrible sight to ever behold !there is much similarity between this and what goes on in the north of this nation .we know lots about it , the level of persecution keeps increasing against the christians up north .killings denial of jobs in public places and the rest .i grew up in that same north so i know what goes on up there. You need to get a hold of lots of videos of the Boko boys and most of you living in the south will not find any reason to vote in mr aboki at all .this islamic religno is so harsh and violent against on practitioners .most of them will come out to deny this allegations and pictures as if we know get eyes .i know the numbers of christians in borno,gombe,adamawa,yola, that has passed on in this evil carnage called boko. most of you living down south will not truely know anything .NA ONLY GOD IN FIT RATE CHRISTIANS FROM THE HANDS OF ISLAMIC VAMPIREs

U need not say more, I know we really can't fathom the devastation.
Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by Dharhe(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chai lipsrsealed
Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2015
When u take lives because people don't subscribe to your belief - Monsters!

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by saintsinner360: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
"Prophet" muhammed was a pig.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations by chiedu7: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
THE MOST PEACEFUL RELIGION ON EARTH KILLS RECKLESSLY

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Signs Of A Toxic 'Apostle' / 12 Questions People Ask About The Christian Faith / I'm a Christian But I Don't Need Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.