Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (22664 Views)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting / Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 23, 2015
Really, it's not like parents love one child more than the other but sometimes they enjoy the presence of the former to the latter. 1 Chron. 28:4: God LIKED David to make him king. He loves the world but He LIKES some folks. May we do what will qualify us to be among His liked ones.

From Scriptures, the Bible mentioned several persons who did make God smile, so to speak. Yes, God does smile and laugh too. cheesy

It's paramount you know that as human, you might not necessarily meet up all of these but at least, you should be on the move to becoming some.

Before some attribute these to just "works", I should say that, the faith that leaves God and Grace to do all the job is an Irresponsible faith- Paul said, I laboured more than they all. Christianity is not a call onto laziness but to work (As Adam did in the garden)

Quickly:

10 Kinds Of Christians That Puts A Smile On God's Face.

1. The Believing Ones

Believing is Faith in action. Mike Murdock noted, "nothing excites God more than when we believe Him and nothing hurts him more than when we doubt Him". Hebrews 11:6, Without faith, we can't please God. Believing God is the Number One to putting a smile on Jesus.

2. The Merciful/ Forgiving Ones

You remember that unmerciful servant in the Bible? His master had mercy on him and forgave his debt but he couldn't reciprocate that to his neighbour. God had mercy on us and went out of His way by sending His Son- Jesus. He smiles when we get out of our cocoons to helping others.

3. The Grateful Ones

Being grateful is being thankful. When we are truly grateful, we give thanks to God. When only that blind man discovered he was healed and returned to give thanks to Jesus, he was made whole!

4. The Loving Ones

God is love. Whenever we show love to people, we resemble God in character. The truth is, I don't measure a Christian by how much he/she prays but how they love- their families, neighbours, friends etc.

5. The Cheerful Ones

Yipee! If you're truly saved, you'll be cheerful. These folks never go about with a "long face", they trust God to meet their needs and solve their problems. This is why they are always cheerful.

6. The Humble Ones

That is why God raises them (James 4:6-7). He loves them. They are not proud nor arrogant. They don't go about blowing their trumpet either. Remember Moses.

7. The Obedient Ones

They do not argue God's Word. Like Abraham, they are prompt to actually obeying God. Commands like Tithing don't bother them. They are well aware of the hazard of delayed obedience.

8. The "Soul Winning" Ones

Going about preaching the gospel is supposed to be the duty of every believer. Some now believe "displaying their body parts" can be used to "entice" and at the long run win the lost. Odikwa Risky! It's well o! Errm...that's not Soul winning sha o...That's "husband winning". Soul winning is God's business- when we do His business, He is happy.

9. The "Sincere" Ones

By "Sincere" I mean Open and Honest. Being sincere was why the Bible said, He that covers is sin shall not prosper. God is not Over Expecting from us. He knows us. Stop forming "Jackie Chan" for God. Tell Him your weaknesses because He already knows them however. This reason is why some do not confess their wrong doings. They feel asking for mercy is a sign of Babyhood. While that is kinda true, you need to know you're still a baby at least before God. When you lose your temper or lust after a girl or a guy, ask for mercy. Don't sweep it under the carpet. One can go to hell for such nonchalance and negligence. God loves those who see Him as Father/ Friend enough to be sincere to Him. He loves that.

10. The Generous Ones

This being no. 10 doesn't reduce its relevance. As a matter of truth, God loves the Cheerful giver. Every giver has a place in God's heart (Christian or not). Giving to the "needy" world makes you a man God needs. Remember Acts 10. Ananias was an unbeliever but was a giver. He gave alms frequently. God loved him so dearly and had to go draw him in to His body. That's why I know, Bill Gates and other billionaire philanthropists will soon get saved in no time. Well, you can start with your tithe and offerings.

From there, you will grow to bigger things like Seed sowing, giving to the poor, parents, prisons etc. Givers never lack because God (the owner of the blessings) makes sure they don't. Your "spirituality" isn't a substitute here! If you like, tie your ear, wear long skirt, speak in German tongues, fast for 100 days...if you're not a giver (of cash and other substances), you won't attract this kind of blessing from God.

So so so...we're not perfect, we are all getting there. May we arrive and keep improving IJN. Happy Sunday. smiley

79 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by HerexG(m): 5:28am On Aug 23, 2015
k
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by delishpot: 5:43am On Aug 23, 2015
10 kinds ke? Shouldnt all these qualities be found in each christian?
OP change topic to 10 qualities in a christian that puts a smile on Gods face.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by jaykaylegend(m): 5:45am On Aug 23, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by boboLIL(m): 5:51am On Aug 23, 2015
I giv God joy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by ladyF(f): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2015
God grant me the grace to continue having these qualities.. .

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Hollyb(f): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2015
This, and those who manifest the fruit of the spirit

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Awesome.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Brown47: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2015
god is not smiling. And we will continue to make him angry till he explode with anger. Thats if he's real.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Brown47:
god is not smiling. And we will continue to make him angry till he explode with anger. Thats if he's real.

Hmm... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by menesheh(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2015
Story, god is not smiling at all.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Hollyb:
This, and those who manifest the fruit of the spirit

Yea, so true!

The Holy Spirit is God Himself.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2015
menesheh:
Story, god is not smiling at all.

Story, my GOD is happy and smiling. Who believes God is smiling @ him/ her?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
God grant me the grace to continue having these qualities.. .

Amen! smiley
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2015
emmyrichie:
Awesome.

Awesome God!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2015
boboLIL:
I giv God joy

Yea...thank God for Jesus!

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2015
Naija i hail thee!!!!!!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by ganiyu26(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Typing....
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by allanphash7(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2015
I hia u
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by boman2014: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2015
c
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by peeparty(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2015
lord we are thankfully thankful
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Sheenor: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Happy Sunday to you all

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by yehmi01(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Number 8 is the most important.

The bible says dir is joy in heaven over a soul that gives his life to chirst

Lk15:7

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by DaBullIT(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2015
God should put a smile on my face abeg

Only 7 8 9 i no do

but the rest , I pass 70/100 no be beans

God Abeg, This week wey i wan enter tomorrow and the rest of my life must be blessed o

IJN i pray

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by adesegun121(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2015
The Christian god is a fool.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by tym92(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by juliusjulius: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by DaBullIT(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2015
ifeness:
The Christian god is a fool.

Duly noted , and may you be rewarded accordingly

7 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by ibkgab001: 8:16am On Aug 23, 2015
In God we trust
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Ponponkon: 8:16am On Aug 23, 2015
The first is Dr okezie Ikpeazu who uses good work to praise God

https://www.nairaland.com/2545644/dr-ikpeazu-completes-first-phase

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Suspect33(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2015
The christian life is very exhausting, just when u think everything is perfect,u will just fall into anoda sin, and to get past the guilt and return no be beans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) / Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons / Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.