Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan (1333 Views)

Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption / Why The N50 Charge By Fg Is Corruption In Itself / “stealing Is Now Corruption” – President-elect Muhammudu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
President GEJ tonight at the ongoing media chat has clarified the notion of "stealing is not corruption" that it was a statement made by the former Chief Justice of Nigeria, Musdapher who said majority of cases been charged of corruption are actually stealing cases which is even worse than corruption. He gave further explanations on it. God bless President GEJ. Nigeria shall be great in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by watered(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
myhoodlink:
President GEJ tonight at the ongoing media chat has clarified the notion of "stealing is not corruption" that it was a statement made by the former Chief Justice of Nigeria, Musdapher who said majority of cases been charged of corruption are actually stealing cases which is even worse than corruption. He gave further explanations on it. God bless President GEJ. Nigeria shall be great in Jesus name, Amen!
Gara kawai!

FTC things.
Marvellous God I owe it all to You
Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by manmustwac(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
When was the so called statement about stealing not being corruption said? Was it not over a year ago? Why did it take him so long to come out and rectify what was said? He's a bloody liar. angry

5 Likes

Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
watered:
Gara kawai!
I wish you ten fold in Jesus name, Amen! I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ upon my life, President GEJ and all lovers of peace in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
myhoodlink:
President GEJ tonight at the ongoing media chat has clarified the notion of "stealing is not corruption" that it was a statement made by the former Chief Justice of Nigeria, Mustapher who said majority of cases been charged of corruption are actually stealing cases which is even worse than corruption. He gave further explanations on it. God bless President GEJ. Nigeria shall be great in Jesus name, Amen!

Some one who steals is a thief. I know that already.
I want to know how stealing is a case worse than curroption. Person wey steal maggi is a thief and person wey steal oil money na thief. Person wey no do his work well na corruption.
Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by Tundenoni(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
we'vedecided!...not even your lie can save u
..otuoke is the surest thing for u dis very year..
your people can't wait to see u.

2 Likes

Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
manmustwac:
When was the so called statement about stealing not being corruption said? Was it not over a year ago? Why did it take him so long to come out and rectify what was said? He's a bloody liar. angry
He quoted the former Chief Justice. Why did you not research to ask the man he quoted then? You read wrong meaning to whatever comes from him. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
God bless u mr president!!

2 Likes

Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by bizlifelines(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
something tells me the president wants people to dig out the video of the interview where he allegedly said so.
I think the president keeps "serving into the hands" of APC.
I completely agree that it took too long for him to clear up his gaffes. How about the infamous"I don't give a damn" statement?
The APC had made a big political capital from every of his gaffes and it's really really sad that the president didn't see the serious challenge of 2015 coming.
How about his Director of political campaign, Chief Fani-Kayode?Will Chief FFK also deny the plethora of those caustic anti-GEJ/PDP remarks APC has been using for campaign in the national dailies newspapers?
Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
barristerMDGs:

I want to know how stealing is a case worse than curroption. Person wey steal maggi is a thief and person wey steal oil money na thief. Person wey no do his work well na corruption.
The point he made was that people react in more harsh ways towards individuals perceived to the thieves and may even stone them in the society but people reaction towards corrupt persons in the society is not so. He tried to draw a distinction between the two in the eyes of the society. Many who the society see as corrupt are actually thieves and should be seen in like manner.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by jmaine: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
barristerMDGs:

someone who doesn't do his/her work well is simply incompetent, But when the incompetency is covered up by vested interest for personal gains, then you can begin to talk about corruption . . . .

Una wey dey hala no even sabi sef . . .**smh**

3 Likes

Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
bizlifelines:
something tells me the president wants people to dig out the video of the interview where he said so.
I think the president keeps "serving into the hands" of APC.
The former Chief Justice he quoted is still alive which you can make reference to too.
Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by bandely(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
BRB
Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by iluvnaija: 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
I watched it. He further explain why he said so and he still insisted that stealing is not corruption.
Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
iluvnaija:
I watched it. He further explain why he said so and he still insisted that stealing is not corruption.
What he said was that stealing is even worse that corruption in the eyes of the people. That many crime seen as corruption according to the former Chief Justice were actually stealing cases.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by Truth24(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by watered(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
myhoodlink:
I wish you ten fold in Jesus name, Amen! I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ upon my life, President GEJ and all lovers of peace in Jesus name, Amen!
Fear fear grin Ojuju go come catch u dis 9t
Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
watered:
Fear fear grin Ojuju go come catch u dis 9t
Lolzzzz not issue of fear bro. Christ in me the hope of glory.
Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by watered(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
myhoodlink:
Lolzzzz not issue of fear bro. Christ in me the hope of glory.
Col. 1:27. No dey fear again o.
Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by coolbis: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Iwo jebi, morobi charity ni
Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
I can't believe this guy actually have PhD

So incoherent

Buhari is the man jare

1 Like

Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I can't believe this guy actually have PhD

So incoherent

Buhari is the man jare
It seems your hatred for him overshadowed your assessment.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan by focus7: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
manmustwac:
when he realised how much popularity he has lost by promoting corruption. What of "how much did Nwobodo stole self that made Buhari to jail him", did he mention the name of the judge he was quoting on that instance? Jonathan = Corruption

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shekau Threatens Nigerian Elections, Says It ‘will Not Happen In Peace’ / President Jonathan On Goat Analogy / OBAS CAN'T GUARANTEE VOTES for GEJ –South West People's Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.