Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Important Message To All Apc Fans On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Message To All Apc Fans On Nairaland (723 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / 10 Pictures APC Fans Dont Want To See / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Message To All Apc Fans On Nairaland by argon500: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
I salute your courage and patriotism to be one of the progressive members. It gives me joy and happiness to be part of the movement clamouring for change. To others who are not part of the movement, the changes we are talking about affect everyone positively. Our priority is how to make our noble country one of the best in the world. A vote for Buhari/Osinbajo (APC) could make the difference. We can't just fold our arms and allowed someone who is incompetent to be ruling us.
Having said that, what contributions do we members of progressive have in mind to move our country forward? I do not mean after the election, I am talking about before the election. If we could start something meaningful as a progressive before the election, that would motivate common citizen to understand our mission/aim towards the development of our country and this would certainly increase our chances in the coming election. It could be in form of community service, helping the less privilege, giving hope to those who have lost confident in themselves and motivate the electorate to be part of the movement. Yoruba adage says " Agbajo owo ni a n fi so aya" meaning 'Together we can achieve the best.
We need to proof it to the people that APC is not coming to add more to Nigeria's problem, we are coming to develop the country, provide jop opportunity, solve the insecurity issue, provide good transportation from rural to urban area, make our economy one of the best in the world and most of it all, to reduce the bad image that outsider(foreigner) has against Nigerians.
Did you know that currently, Nigeria got more popular for bad records? you want to know why?, Boko haram issue is the number one on the list. In any part of the world, any news or information relating/referring to Boko haram simply means they are talking about Nigeria. How many are the Boko harams? Does it mean that the people behind Boko haram are more powerful than the current government? or is it that the federal government didn't just care ? well, if they do not care, we members of progressive care for every citizen of this nation.
Chibok girls saga is almost going to a year now. Where are the girls? Are they still alive or something terrible happened to them? we are talking about human being here not an animal. In Wande's coal voice ' Se na like this we go dey dey?
I do not want to talk about the corruption part as Oga at the top had already said corruption is not stealing. It simply means let them continue embezzling/stealing the money that belongs to us all. Do not get me wrong, not that we do not have corrupt people among APC, it is everywhere but we are trying our best to make the difference.
If not for POVERTY OF THE MIND, someone that had stole billions of Naira which his/her 3rd generation to come can never spend finish still want to steal more. The most annoying part of it is laundering the money that belongs to us to a foreign land which by the time they die, nobody to claim the money. is that not stupidity?
If we have all what it takes as a nation, we won't be moved to travel outside the country to seek for greener pasture. Infact, our country will be somewhere foreigner are looking forward for a greener pasture instead. we could all see the changes in all APC states and that should be a tip of an iceberg. Nigeria belongs to us all and it is our responsibility to make it a great nation.

THE CHANGES BEGINS WITH YOU AND I. Let us come with different idea on how to imply the changes to the common man on the street. As we all know, the people's General (Buhari) do not support corruption, he cares more about the masses. He is a motivation to us. In him we believe Nigeria will reach the promise land.
#IHAVEDECIDED to be part of the change. May God help me (AMEN).

Note: This post is only for progressive members and those who are also interested to be part of the movement. Please do not derail this thread with meaningless comment.

Vote for change!!
Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo (APC)

CC; tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine, eurobomber, Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, cleverly, ilugunboy.

4 Likes

Re: Important Message To All Apc Fans On Nairaland by henryangelo: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
I pity you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Message To All Apc Fans On Nairaland by kay1one2(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
henryangelo:
I pity you

Abeg help me tell am! See essay! Lwkmd! grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Important Message To All Apc Fans On Nairaland by brownlord: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Are you on drugs @op? what is my name doing there

2 Likes

Re: Important Message To All Apc Fans On Nairaland by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
brownlord:
Are you on drugs @op? what is my name doing there
Don't derail diz thread bikonu! angry

@OP - ur clarion is well noted.
On my part I've been goin round newspaper stands around & preachin d "CHANGE" msg 2 all & sundry, PDP/saTANists attacks me, I bless dem instead grin
Re: Important Message To All Apc Fans On Nairaland by zantama05(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
God bless you@op very interesting. # l have I HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE GMB

1 Like

Re: Important Message To All Apc Fans On Nairaland by argon500: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Don't derail diz thread bikonu! angry

@OP - ur clarion is well noted.
On my part I've been goin round newspaper stands around & preachin d "CHANGE" msg 2 all & sundry, PDP/saTANists attacks me, I bless dem instead grin

Yes, that is the spirit of a progressive man

1 Like

Re: Important Message To All Apc Fans On Nairaland by argon500: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
zantama05:
God bless you@op very interesting. # l have I HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE GMB

God bless you too

(1) (Reply)

Sambisa Forest Mission: Military Destroy 6 Buffer Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Harassment Of APC Chiefs Reprehensible: Soyinka / Goodluck A President That Has No Vision ,appointing A Thug As A Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.