Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? (916 Views)

Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu / Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? by rebranded(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
If i will guess the HATE Jonathan has for APC has no bound

He could not even mention APC at any point. Rather the opposition party..lol, I laugh!...the fear of APC cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? by kestolove95(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Do u want him to get hrt attck?
Re: Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? by dkronicle(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
because his a matured man and he knows his speaking to matured minds but some will remain wit a milk lickin mind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? by tswitch: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
It may be because of their obvious irrelevance in the grand scheme of things.

3 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? by guttentag(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
The fear of the Other party is the beginning of wisdom for the clueless one
Re: Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? by ASL33: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
That is very intelligent of him, APC is not the only party looking to unseat him and he will not mention all the names of the parties. So using other parties makes the discuss brief.
Re: Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? by stigman(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
rebranded:

He could not even mention APC at any point. Rather the opposition party..lol, I laugh!...the fear of APC cheesy

Nothing dey ur head, na only APC be the party wey dey nigeria?
Re: Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? by Bugatie(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
rebranded:

Because he doesn't want to dignify the APC with a presidential mention!
Re: Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? by moderatorr1: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
rebranded:

He has never ever mentioned the word 'Buhari' or 'Tinubu' or 'Amechi' etc while campaigning. He does not mention people's names. He attacks their actions or words instead.

He is a great man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? by olaboy001(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
I am not saying buhari is any better, but fuc.king vote Jonathan out.. That nigga has a PhD in stupidity

1 Like

Re: Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? by olaboy001(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
moderatorr1:

He has never ever mentioned the word 'Buhari' or 'Tinubu' or 'Amechi' etc while campaigning. He does not mention people's names. He attacks their actions or words instead.

He is a great man.
How did GEJ become President?
Re: Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? by Sunshineluv(f): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Maturity

(1) (Reply)

Delta Agog As Uduaghan Commissions 64 Roads In Asaba / WHAT IS CORRUPTION?: Patience Jonathan Explains / A Curse For Catholic That Vote For Buhari And Rochas PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.