Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

About To Travel To Serbia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About To Travel To Serbia (2694 Views)

US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Travel To Serbia by eurboy: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Plz I need info about this country Serbia I'm about to travel their,I really need info from Nigerian living their or any other person,economy,racisim and general view of the country.really want to hook up with Nigerians living their.
Re: About To Travel To Serbia by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
eurboy:
Plz I need info about this country Serbia I'm about to travel their,I really need info from Nigerian living their or any other person,economy,racisim and general view of the country.really want to hook up with Nigerians living their.

Are you going legally or illegally? Just asking because of my profession.
Re: About To Travel To Serbia by eurboy: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm going legally.you in Serbia now.
Re: About To Travel To Serbia by SkinnyDude(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
cold go key u there!
Re: About To Travel To Serbia by eurboy: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nothing from you yet,@Skinny dude is the cold their morethan one in Russia or Iceland.
barristerMDGs:

Are you going legally or illegally? Just asking because of my profession.
Re: About To Travel To Serbia by eurboy: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Plz you guys should help me out not only viewing my post,need info and contributions about serbia plzoooooooo embarassed.
Re: About To Travel To Serbia by worry359(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
eurboy:
Plz you guys should help me out not only viewing my post,need info and contributions about serbia plzoooooooo embarassed.
But you have shown in other posts that you only want to listen to certain things, not facts.
Re: About To Travel To Serbia by eurboy: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
I'm about going there that's why I want to know from some one over their and also know more about the country.
Re: About To Travel To Serbia by redcliff: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2015
eurboy:
I'm about going there that's why I want to know from some one over their and also know more about the country.

I have a serbian friend.. nice guy..but a racist country anyway....
Re: About To Travel To Serbia by eurboy: 1:24am On Feb 14, 2015
redcliff:

I have a serbian friend.. nice guy..but a racist country anyway....
could you link me up with him please and what did he say about Serbia.
Re: About To Travel To Serbia by redcliff: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2015
eurboy:
could you link me up with him please and what did he say about Serbia.

he is serbian.. Thats not how introduction to people work in that part of the world..
Re: About To Travel To Serbia by Valintino21: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
Guy have gone to Serbia I need assistance ,too can u tell me about the place pls
Re: About To Travel To Serbia by Glodmovick(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Valintino21:
Guy have gone to Serbia I need assistance ,too can u tell me about the place pls

Bro how you doing... How's life in Serbia can you share pls

(1) (Reply)

Lol,fight Burst Inside A Travelling Bus To Lagos Right Now!!! / Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? / Pls Can Anyone Confirm D Genuineness Of Wakanow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.