Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift (18000 Views)

Ibrahim Magu In London Over Diezani's Investigation (Photos) / Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by alienvirus: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Hey babie. What's up
kessluvall:

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by PAnaceA7(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2015
There is money in dis country.....Just the right leaders and dis economy will grow beyond our imagination .... God bless Nigeria and I believe one day the Nigeria of our dreams will be a reality.. March28 vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by helinues: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Where did Mrs Ojuyobo got the money from.. Anyways, Oga at the top had already said corruption is not stealing.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by Ephemmm: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2015
#40m gift! Where will this woman get the money to make this unanimous donation? And yet FG owes its workers salaries for many months.

Things cannot continue like this: there must be a CHANGE walahi....

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
and wen buhari takes over, tinubu will become d new EFCC boss lwkmd. Buhari can't fight corruption, cos his foundation is solid in corruption. Asiwaju of corruption in africa is his leader

And that somehow makes the corruption in PDP all right?

Come on you government worker ants.....is corruption wrong or not? Is your PDP govt free of corruption....now that PWC has revealled how corrupt NNPC is under the same Diezani ? Make up your mind!
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by kessluvall(f): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The Federal Ministry of Health warns that space bookers are most likely to be billionaires by the time they turn 40.

And you are doing what?
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:

And you are doing what?

Securing my financial future grin
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by free2ryhme: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2015
Jonathan gave all his ministers license s to steal once stealing is not corruption. This jonadiot , mummu and corrupted Jonathan have finished Nigeria.

Were did this woman get the N40m? Was it from your pocket or personal business? If a whopping N40m is just a "gift", then how will a donation be? And government is crying of economic austerity......this government stinks with corruption and shamelessly throws it to our faces
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by banjobanks(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2015
everybody chare money this time around.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by kessluvall(f): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2015
alienvirus:
Hey babie. What's up

Am ok... babie
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2015
And to think this woman was busy sharing 3000 naira rice to the 'supposed ' voters. I pity this and next generation.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by kessluvall(f): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Securing my financial future grin

Secure it well o... besides Ve modified my post.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by kenmusa: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2015
business as usual, let the looting continue until the economy is completely depleted
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And that somehow makes the corruption in PDP all right?

Come on you government worker ants.....is corruption wrong or not? Is your PDP govt free of corruption....now that PWC has revealled how corrupt NNPC is under the same Diezani ? Make up your mind!
in philosophy, wen ya ve two evils just as we use to ve in naija politics, d lesser one is d best. Tinubu corruption alone, is far greated dan any corrupt practices in naija carried out by d pdp. D gap is like d distance between d sun and d earth where we live. Imagine, tinubu ving access to fed purse.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by alienvirus: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:

Am ok... babie
I go pm you make we yarn.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by kessluvall(f): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2015
alienvirus:
I go pm you make we yarn.

Honestly, I don't reply pm. Plz understand.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by OLADD: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2015
kokoA:
They will vomit all these monies when Buhari becomes president else they will all rot in jail.. Amen.

Who's more corrupt between someone who forged his way into the military and another who stole N40m? I hate corruption but Buhari is the least qualified to fight it.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by discusant: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2015
Immediately I saw this news title, I guessed story must be from Punch, and when I scrolled down, yeah, story was from Laiar Mohammed Punch. Long throat for crude oil money, that is behind Punch maddening false stories against anybody associated with President Jonathan. Crude oil money is reason why Punch people believe it is better Nigeria goes to a man like Buhari than remain with Jonathan.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
in philosophy, wen ya ve two evils just as we use to ve in naija politics, d lesser one is d best. Tinubu corruption alone, is far greated dan any corrupt practices in naija carried out by d pdp. D gap is like d distance between d sun and d earth where we live. Imagine, tinubu ving access to fed purse.

And how is APC the lesser evil than PDP?

PDP...the party that gave us people like James Ibori, Joshua Dariye,and comapny.

PDP...the party that failed to clean up the NNPC.

PDP...the party that gave us Kalu of Abia state....and his worthy successor. The party that has kept our economy so dutch diseased....that we are now at the verge of being broke.

PDP...the party that also gave us Torontogate!

APC is not better....Atiku and Tinubu....but don't use APC to excuse the evil that is PDP.

As for me....I am not supporting either party....and you Nigerians should too.But the thing is....you Nigerians prefer to chop money....which is why you excuse the corruption of people you like and condemn the corruption of people you hate.

All right....go and choose the right type of people. Better still....be the right kind of people.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by allanphash7(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2015
Is stealing a corruption?

Above all this woman fine ni be smalll Bleep poverty
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2015
alienvirus:
This frog-eyed woman with corruption. Why is everyone in the present administration so corrupt? This is getting irritating.
Whatd'yamean?

She only use her position/power/authority to steal
she's not corrupt
She's an ordinary thief
When a man sleep with another man that is corruption!
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by ElFenomeno1: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2015
SMH. bribery and corruption everywhere.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by McLuhan(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2015
pacesetter939:
Just few weeks away, their end shall be announced to the world and they shall return all our stolen loot. Little wonder GEJ, in his words aptly put it thus; "stealing is not corruption" or "how much did Jim Nwobodo steal, that GMB sent him to prison?"

General Muhammadu BUHARI shall bring an end to this rubbish!
If your comments were the result of naïvety I would sympathise with you, but since they are almost certainly the outcome of your partisan bias and willful paranoia, I cannot but express my disgust at the drivel that you have spewed on this forum so early in the morning. For those of you who believe in the fiction that Tinubu's APC will soon usher in what you have misnamed as "change", I will not disturb your hallucinations. Enjoy your fantasy while it lasts, for you will soon wake up to reality.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by Medley(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2015
kokoA:
They will vomit all these monies when Buhari becomes president else they will all rot in jail.. Amen.

i hope so. But remember it's innocent until proven guilty and not guilty until proven innocent. We are no longer in the military era. I myself will want corrupt leaders to be shown the wrath of the law,also,you can not categorically say that the 40M was stolen since you don't know how she got the money. Poverty makes people scream when they hear millions,she has made money,though am not saying she is a saint.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2015
asiepol:
Diezani Ole!
[img]http

You might think you are bringing joy to people....but you may be bringing misery to many.

Don't post indecency.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by alienvirus: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:

Honestly, I don't reply pm. Plz understand.
Alright babie. Nothing do u. You are cool.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by discusant: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2015
Who believes any story from Punch?
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by 989900: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2015
This Diezani! shocked
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by Boss13: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2015
PDP is a huge problem in Nigeria. Where people refuse to follow and compile with the constitution of the party is a problem. That is why we have drunks as leaders with no ethics or morals. A party chairman must be neutral and if he accepts bribes, and such circumstances is out in the public, he must accept the sanctions levied against him by the party. However, this is not the case. Practically, you find the Chairman refusing to abide by the constitution of the party and forming a faction. That is why there are so many factions in PDP
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by favour77: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2015
Imagine how they are sharing our money whereby some Nigerians can't even afford to eat in a day.Honestly we need change, although some folks in pdp are ok and some in Apc ok, let's vote out those bad individuals and look above party.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift by philips70(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2015
koikoi2:

Shaaaarap there!
Which political party did not share money during election?

APC also gave money to their political parties. Nobody is a saint in this nation.
If ur own has not come to limelight doesn't meet u are clean.

DIEZANI ALLISON MADUEKE is not a political party. These are the people the president is explaining his life to shield from criminal prosecution. The president really need to visit more churches so he can win the elections if not....
Guru Maharaji is waiting for his share of the missing oil money. He may send his invitation today after listening to the media chat yesterday. O.O Obu and Okija worshippers are on queue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media / IGP Kicks Against Military Option In Benue, Says His Men Are On Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.