Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (47599 Views)

I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by lyntiffany(f): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Tell your rotten as...shole father and maggot rotten cun...thole mother to shut the fu...ck up and face front!

You bloody bast award child of low lives and nonentities

May thunder strike you dead wherever you are!
Like I said lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by wonlasewonimi: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
The new wave of NL GEJ supporters seems to be female...are they trying their olosho things to hoodwink us?
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Ladybluecash(f): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
achemedez:
YH, IS GOOD 4 YOU LEAVE WE NEEED FWESH AIR
I HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE 4 GMB grin
thank God wat u nid is fwesh noy FRESH.. U mumu lik buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Kunle106(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Easier said than done...
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
AJdDon:

God bless u my Person, exactly the point i have been making all long. If party A cannot give us what we desire as a nation for over a decade, why then don't we try Party B.
Truth is, the Masses stands to benefit the most when there is Balance of power among the political class.
If i vote Buhari today and He fails, next election I will vote against Him in favour of another Party.
buhari has been tried before and he failed woefully. GEJ is far better than what buhari was in his time and that's why the great people of Nigeria, the MASSES prefer him to a bloody terrorist COUPIST and killer buhari. Ask Christiane Amanpour of CNN
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
madridguy:
Goodbye GEJ, Welcome GMB.

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
ooshinibos:

Yes ..am leaving because of people like u that will blindly follow a president that could not and will not provide or even to try to do the first line of the Nigerian constitution ..i.e. provide security ..its people like you that will let this kind of president stay in the office forever ...
now for starters , where is the power generation of electricity that GEJ promise 2010 ..where is it ? ..he even people should judge him if he does not electrify Naija uptill 50 percent ..he has not even done up to 20 percent ..its only people like u that will let failed presidents carry on and on and on even when Presidents have not impacted anything to society except to the elites . its people like u that let people leave nigeria because u keep repeating the same mistake time and time again ..u should ask why are people leaving ...because of u and GEJ
now the naira is 297 to 1 british pound ..its people like u and GEJ that will keep on devaluing the naira ...its people like u and GEJ that has destroyed the dignity of the african black race for aiming for ZERO and actually getting ZERO ..its people like u that call good evil and callevil good

My guy go already, denounce your citizenship and leave the country and we won't miss you one bit. In fact, Nigeria will be better for it.
It is people like you that spoilt the country in the first place, when you will want someone that killed our democracy, shattered our economy and introduced tribalism and tyranny into Nigeria.
Leave the world too if you like, but don't forget to take your terrorist of a father buhari with you. DEMONIC BLOOD THIRSTY JANJAWEEDIANS
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
lyntiffany:
Like I said lipsrsealed
I like this Babe, just give to him simple and short... but ignore him please, like they say: "silence is the best answer for a fool".
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by richidinho(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
eleko1:
Effect of 3 billion food in a year make Jona to be a CLUELESS man. sad. Hope say he don dey pack his load for onward delivery to OTUOKE cos BUHARI is OUR Next president from MAY 29/05/2015 cool

3 billion food?

Dnt get u or u wanted to say 3 Billion Naira food

u are even the clueless one, Mtsheeeeew
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Is GEJ known for keeping his word?

Wait ooh, did he say who he would be handing over to? Could he have meant the military?
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fake females
wonlasewonimi:
The new wave of NL GEJ supporters seems to be female...are they trying their olosho things to hoodwink us?
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
GEJ is still on top,
GEJ is still the president,
GEJ is still the winner till 2019
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by ElFenomeno1: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
lyntiffany:
Like I said lipsrsealed

I thought you would dare reply me with more expletives ...... Fuc....ktard!
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by eleko1: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
I believe U are still a teen.U reason from Ur anus.Differentiate btw number/naira.U are sufferiing from intracranial neoplasm.I dnt engaged a teen in roforofo thing.Nuf said.
richidinho:

3 billion food?

Dnt get u or u wanted to say 3 Billion Naira food

u are even the clueless one, Mtsheeeeew
pathetic
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
halimat38:

you will not not alive to see that day amen...

Believe it or not - YOU HAVE THREE DAYS TO LIVE
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by eugoo: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
My present and next president,God is your strenght,God raised you to this level without you stressing yourself,God will also see you and all of us supporting your presidency through.Heaven have spoken,start preparing for your next good plans for our dear nation.God bless Nigeria,God bless Ebele Goodluck jonathan.C in C federal republic of Nigeria
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by SHAAWA: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
My stand

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by lovely17(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:
See as him dey talk like say him be better person

He said if we don't enjoy constant power by 2014, we should stone him and not vote for him, where is the light? He said Boko Haram will be history how many times? No be because of Boko Haram dem suspend elections? He said MEND was not responsible for the October 1st bomb blast, yet S. Africa found sufficient evidence to jail Henry Okah for that same crime. If I also remember correctly, this was the same man that said stealing is not corruption.

In other words, if this man tells you everything is OK, my friend run for your life. Come rain come shine, this drunkard and baboon Okupe are leaving Aso Villa. Rubbish.
ROTFLMAO GUY U BUST MY BRAIN NICE WRITE UP

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by lovely17(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
same man dat said election have been rigged since 1960 now he is saying he supports free and fair elections why should he stay self boot d bastard back to otuoke joor
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by slightlyMad(f): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:

He said if we don't enjoy constant power by 2014, we should stone him and not vote for him, where is the light? He said Boko Haram will be history how many times? No be because of Boko Haram dem suspend elections? He said MEND was not responsible for the October 1st bomb blast, yet S. Africa found sufficient evidence to jail Henry Okah for that same crime. If I also remember correctly, this was the same man that said stealing is not corruption.

In other words, if this man tells you everything is OK, my friend run for your life. Come rain come shine, this drunkard and baboon Okupe are leaving Aso Villa. Rubbish.

point of correction, it is Bastard Okupe

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by M4gunners: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
crazysaint:
Another good, uninterupted four years await you! U are not going anyway! All i see is Gej win win win!
U can say that again bro. IN GEJ I TRUST.
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by sirmanja(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
ok
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by ooshinibos: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gabbysky:

My guy go already, denounce your citizenship and leave the country and we won't miss you one bit. In fact, Nigeria will be better for it.
It is people like you that spoilt the country in the first place, when you will want someone that killed our democracy, shattered our economy and introduced tribalism and tyranny into Nigeria.
Leave the world too if you like, but don't forget to take your terrorist of a father buhari with you. DEMONIC BLOOD THIRSTY JANJAWEEDIANS

relax bruv ..i am not a buhari fan or GEJ ....if i have my way i will de-federalised Nigeria , take the power from the centre and make every state independent like UAE , USA etc ...regionalised the whole country ..enshrined power generation , water provision , employment , into the Nigerian contstitution so that these basic needs will not be politicised like ur leaders do . i will appoint seasoned and proven adminstrators that are not politicians to run things on a contractual basic with key productivity index displayed in public , even use foreigner administrators (that are devoid of naija mentality of the national cake ) to run major infrastructures that your past and present leaders cannot do for 52 years ..if buhari wins i will leave ,if gej wins i will be flabergasted and leave earlier

keep calm bruv
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by MozB: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
PUSH1:
If Gej wins. God Forbid! I will denounce my citizenship as a Nigerian.

Lmao.. C dis refrugee o!.. As if u were a nigerian before.. Even if U denounce, e no change the prize of garri for market.
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by nellyjohn: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:

If then GEJ is does not really mean what he said, den how do u den expect him to leave aso rock if he looses? Rubbish
GEJ till 2019
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by mustymatic(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY IN 2015
If SOMEONE is
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who will
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
CHANGE IN 2015....
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by PenSniper: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
mustymatic:
WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY IN 2015
If SOMEONE is
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who will
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
CHANGE IN 2015....

Wishful thinker.
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by abdillahee(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
He is not sure for what he is saying, because he is not saying it from his mind I swear, this is a plan, but Allah sees, everything will soon come to an end.
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by ooshinibos: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gabbysky:

i left allready ..when u sort ur self inflicted problems in naija ..i will re visit ..i still have space on my visa for u bruv...come on board bruv before its too late ..even GEJ and buhari cannot save u this time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.