Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Business Opportunities In Oil And Gas Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunities In Oil And Gas Industry (592 Views)

5 Lucrative Business Opportunities In Abuja / Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output / 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunities In Oil And Gas Industry by Abitem1: 6:35am On Feb 12, 2015
Hello, there is this great opportunity I just discovered in Oil and Gas and I want to share it with you.
How will you like to turn #64,000 to #500,000 in just 30 days, I hear you say impossible, yes it is very possible with a little efforts on your part you can make it happen.
Remember every body in Nigeria use petroleum products from PMS, AGO, DPK and cooking Gas so as long ad people use all this products the business opportunity is there for you.
Contact me

abitem247@gmail.com
Skype, temity11
Re: Business Opportunities In Oil And Gas Industry by okadbest(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2015
Abitem1:
Hello, there is this great opportunity I just discovered in Oil and Gas and I want to share it with you.
How will you like to turn #64,000 to #500,000 in just 30 days, I hear you say impossible, yes it is very possible with a little efforts on your part you can make it happen.
Remember every body in Nigeria use petroleum products from PMS, AGO, DPK and cooking Gas so as long ad people use all this products the business opportunity is there for you.
Contact me
abitem247@gmail.com
Skype, temity11

You can post it here for all to see, if you really wish to help fellow Nairalanders.

Why giving your number to call you separately?
Re: Business Opportunities In Oil And Gas Industry by okadbest(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
The fuel situation seems to have stabilized at 18o to 200 per litre. people, lets come together and help ourselves since government is not living up to its responsibility.

I bring to you another great opportunity you can't afford to miss this year 2018.

Energy Up International in conjunction with KOSAD offers at 130 per litre. Also gas kerosene diesel at subsidized rates and still pays you weekly. And you don't have to queue up to get your supply.
why wait?

join now and be relieved of this one worry and financial emancipation too

Comment "ENERGY" to our whatsapp number+2348057116245 for details on how to join.

RUSH NOW, AS LIMITED SPACES ARE AVAILABLE!

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Issues And Solution. The WHY And HOW / Offer To Build For Your Staff Cooperative At Your Newly Acquired Site / All Risk Cover With Niger Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.