Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials (28931 Views)

EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
guy try get sense now. How many f**king times will buhari present his cert to you ediots? Gosh; you guys are just impossible
Can you define a certificate? Then later show us where buhari presented his certificates, including his masters degree.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by clevvermind(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and this ur clueless madman that cannot hold this thieves,is d saTAN we have this country,since we have found God sent,who can catch these thieves,and recover our missing $20b,2.6 trillion naira subsidy theft,and many more,no need for election,gej should just humble himself,and said,since i cannot do it,let me hand over to buhari who can do it.
is tinubu and Amaechi not thieves romancing with buhari?
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by eagleeye2: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2015
PassingShot:

He didn't commit any perjury. If you analyze critically how PDP has gone about the whole drama, you'd understand that the certificate in question was removed from his file to create the storm.

I want to believe that Buhari is not daft to say the military board had his certificate if he didn't submit one there.
Oga I will be very happy if the clarify things. All these dancing around by PDP and APC is comical.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2015
[s]
GodsMercy1:
May God deliver you and remove the scale of hatred from your eyes to knowing the right path to take in Jesus name, Amen! GEJ till 2019
[/s]
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by PassingShot(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2015
eagleeye2:

Oga I will be very happy if the clarify things. All these dancing around by PDP and APC is comical.

What is there to clarify? Many past military top shots like Gen. Alani Akinrinade and IBB have said they were required to submit their certificates then (copy or original, I'm not sure) which Buhari must have submitted. It's GEJ/PDP's desperation to prevent him that made them ask the military to remove his certificate from his file. I HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT THIS.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Jesusloveyou: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2015
eagleeye2:

I agree some of us Nigerians can be gullible. But one question for Buhari supporters, why commit perjury?
perjury ke,buhari as former secretary millitary board,he saw d certificate there,obj also confirm that in 2007,they wanted to use it against buhari,but they found out it was there,gen akinrinade said his own is stil there till tomoro,if d present corrupt millitary connive with this corrupt govt,who first admit,that they have d photocopy, and later deny it,again if somebody said he saw my child in ur house and u deny it,does that mean i commit perjury,u saTANiod are too funny,

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by eagleeye2: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2015
PassingShot:

What is there to clarify? Many past military top shots like Gen. Alani Akinrinade and IBB have said they were required to submit their certificates then (copy or original, I'm not sure) which Buhari must have submitted. It's GEJ/PDP's desperation to prevent him that made them ask the military to remove his certificate from his file. I HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT THIS.
Oga, I like your arguement.
"you are not sure"
"you have no doubt".
Me I get doubts, cos Jonathan wasn't even the president when Buhari started contesting elections. And since then he has not presented anything........
I still want the court to clarify the relevant part of the constitution and tell us what must be done.
If we don't start doubting, na so Nigeria go dey go in circles.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2015
customized13:
Can you define a certificate? Then later show us where buhari presented his certificates, including his masters degree.
the constitution has clearly stated that the minimum requirement to vie for the office of the president is just a secondary school certificate. why am I even arguing over this nonsense. So you want to me that you haven't seen the WASC results buhari retrieved from his former school abi? Are you telling me that for somebody that Sat for his final year exams in secondary school wouldn't have a secondary school certificate? The way you pdp people normally reason kinda beat my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by PapiWata: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2015
Investigations carried out in the vicinity of Bokko Hari Village, in the republic of Chad, have authoritatively confirmed that our Weeping General Buhari did in fact obtain an HONORARY Masters degree in nomadic cattle-rearing and wife-stoning, both of which credentials were bestowed by none other than the Exalted Seriki of that famous village.

As Mr. Bokko Hari prepares to announce his usual pointless lawsuits challenging yet another defeat at the national polls this glorious year of 2015, his paid followers can at least take solace in the fact that Bokko Hari's cattle-rearing diploma can FINALLY be put to good use, when the terror gang leader is officially turbaned as the Grand Seriki for Life, over ALL desert-welling Chadians seen within a 2 good miles of Buhari Village, Chad.

For this equitable and just win-win outcome, EBERI-BODI can be heppy. Yowaaaa.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Jesusloveyou: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2015
clevvermind:
is tinubu and Amaechi not thieves romancing with buhari?
can't u understand simple english,tell ur clueless presido to arrest anyone that stole,if he can't do it,he should hand over to buhari that can do it.very simple.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the constitution has clearly stated that the minimum requirement to vie for the office of the president is just a secondary school certificate. why am I even arguing over this nonsense. So you want to me that you haven't seen the WASC results buhari retrieved from his former school abi? Are you telling me that for somebody that Sat for his final year exams in secondary school wouldn't have a secondary school certificate? The way you pdp people normally reason kinda beat my imagination.
I strongly advice you get the definition of a certificate to ascertain if buhari had presented any.

No one certified buhari, all he presented was a statement of result (oluwole), not a document of certification from a renown organization.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by clevvermind(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
can't u understand simple english,tell ur clueless presido to arrest anyone that stole,if he can't do it,he should hand over to buhari that can do it.very simple.
you mean the certificate forger will arrest them?
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by KwoiZabo(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and this ur clueless madman that cannot hold this thieves,is d saTAN we have this country,since we have found God sent,who can catch these thieves,and recover our missing $20b,2.6 trillion naira subsidy theft,and many more,no need for election,gej should just humble himself,and said,since i cannot do it,let me hand over to buhari who can do it.
But Buhari said he will not try past leaders. also OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi are all backing him. So what are you talking about.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[s][/s]
You may strike off any other words but never on the name of God and the Lord Jesus. You may be going too far to strike off the name. What if God strikes off your name or life the way you just did? Repent and ask for forgiveness from God. Thanks.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by omenka(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2015
I think the postponement just might have given Jonathan more time to dig the last two feet of the grave of his political career. cheesy

Hate him or love him, when Obj speaks, people at home and foreign governments listen!

Sai Baba!!
Sai Obj!!

#NigeriaWillSurviveAgainstAllOdds. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by jpphilips(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2015
My biggest challenge is this; why did Buhari not present the war college certificate when asked by INEC? this is common sense.
The rule says minimum of WASC meaning you can present a higher degree.
Buhari is definitely up to something.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2015
GodsMercy1:
You may strike off any other words but never on the name of God and the Lord Jesus. You may be going too far to strike off the name. What if God strikes off your name or life the way you just did? Repent and ask for forgiveness from God. Thanks.
never you associate christ's name with a thieving party like pdp.. Don't allow God's anger to decend on you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by jpphilips(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2015
KwoiZabo:
But Buhari said he will not try past leaders. also OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi are all backing him. So what are you talking about.

Not everyone who backs a candidate benefit from its emergence in govt, Amaechi should be the VP select of APC right? going by your logic. Amaechi is with the opposition not to benefit from the Federal coffers but state.
APC gave him an opportunity to anoint a successor which PDP would likely deny him.

If he succeeds in installing Buhari as president, he will be free from Jonathan's venom, if in doubt, ask Ibori and Henry Okah (the only militant who refused Jonathan's Amnesty choppings), to Amaechi APC is a platform of survival and political relevance reason I dont take him too seriously.

Atiku is a serial loser on all fronts so he shouldn't be taken seriously too, PDP has so messed him up so he thinks APC is the way forward, each time a party says, they will choose a Northern president, Atiku runs to them believing that the small change that gave him the Turaki of Adamawa is enough to catapult him to Aso rock, that is where I respect the Northerners, your Money mean nothing to most of them, integrity first that is why Buhari wil remain more popular than Atiku at least in this life time.
Atiku is just Lurking around the APC for political relevance.

Tinubu? his case is sorry. Buhari was never a pawn in Abacha's chess game at PTF, I doubt if he will be one with Tinubu.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
never you associate christ's name with a thieving party like pdp.. Don't allow God's anger to decend on you my brother.
What if Christ strikes off your name or life the way you did to His name? Pray for forgivenes dear. Thanks.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2015
customized13:
I strongly advice you get the definition of a certificate to ascertain if buhari had presented any.

No one certified buhari, all he presented was a statement of result (oluwole), not a document of certification from a renown organization.
well you guys can choose to live in your delusions. Certificate or no certificate, buhari will be our next president and there is nothing any of you pdp people can do about it..

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
well you guys can choose to live in your delusions. Certificate or no certificate, buhari will be our next president and there is nothing any of you pdp people can do about it..
Good, at least you now believe buhari has not been certified. You are one step out of the brainwash.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2015
GodsMercy1:
What if Christ strikes off your name or life the way you did to His name? Pray for forgivenes dear. Thanks.
dude why are you trying to turn this whole thing as if I attacked Christ? What's wrong with you? You associated christ's name with a thieving party, and I cancelled the wishy-washy jargon you posted, and now you wanna nail me for that? Has hypocrisy eaten u up this deep? And you even call yourself Godmercy May God have mercy on you sha.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by eagleeye2: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
perjury ke,buhari as former secretary millitary board,he saw d certificate there,obj also confirm that in 2007,they wanted to use it against buhari,but they found out it was there,gen akinrinade said his own is stil there till tomoro,if d present corrupt millitary connive with this corrupt govt,who first admit,that they have d photocopy, and later deny it,again if somebody said he saw my child in ur house and u deny it,does that mean i commit perjury,u saTANiod are too funny,
Abeggi. I no dey support GEJ or Buhari. Infact, what is playing out now was the same drama PDP and GEJ played pre-2011 election.
I had no shoes
if I that have no shoes can get to this level, then every Nigerian will also get this level.
Some of us then asked the question:
We agree you have no shoes, but you have risen from deputy governor to governor, to vice president, and now acting president, PLEASE SHOW US YOUR TRACK RECORD(S)?
PLEASE TELL US OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENT IN BAYELSA OR EVEN AS ACTING PRESIDENT
some people then said, "taa mechie onu, who are you to question the "incumbent incoming" president (apologies Dame Patience)"
Some of my tribes men said, taa you be enemy of progress.
EFFC, did right about turn and said GEJ nor any of his family members has a case to answer.
Four solid years down the road, Nigerians have started again.....
WHAT PERJURY?
HOW DARE YOU, WHEN OBJ, IBB, and all other retired generals who have been feeding fat on our collective patrimony, have confirmed that Buhari indeed has a MASTERS DEGREE (OR MAYBE A PHD)?
Can't you see he attended AMERICAN WAR COLLEGE
and other nonsense.........

it doesn't matter how long it takes, Nigerians will continue to be deceived until they start asking the right question, and start voicing out their anger at the leaders.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Jesusloveyou: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2015
KwoiZabo:
let d present govt. Try them if they are corrupt,when buhari come on board,he wil also try any corrupt pple in his regime,very simple,if every regime do their work,we would not found ourselve in this level
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2015
GOD will decide if he does not, then Allah will, and if he does not Amadioha will; come March 2015 Nigerians will have their say

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by free2ryhme: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2015
grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2015
Den its an insult to lie under oath!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by kay1one2(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari went to school didn't come back with certificate! Irresponsible!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Isiterere(m): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2015
hmmmmm. baba is speaking and will continue to speak till the last day....

AL IZZ WELL
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2015
goddamm
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by kay1one2(m): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Illiterates on the prowl!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Kills 3 Boko Haram Members, Captures Gun Trucks, Anti Aircraft Guns / Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction / Ngige Escapes Mob Attack As Anambra APC Meeting Turns Violent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.