Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (3574 Views)

32inch LED Flatscreen TV / 32inch Samsung Led Tv Water Damage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by livingstone2013: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2015
Re: . by livingstone2013: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2015
@thrizzle, I am not a scammer. Do you see me dropping my account number? I said only interested buyer should call me. or are you a moronic person who will pay money for a product you have not seen and verified? don't be stupid? cause I did not force you.
Is it a crime or scam now to market a product on nairaland? everybody is now referred to as scammer? bros, no vex me?! cause my eye dey red, seriously. don't have time for joke and clowns.
Re: . by thrizzle(m): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
livingstone2013:
@thrizzle, I am not a scammer. Do you see me dropping my account number? I said only interested buyer should call me. or are you a moronic person who will pay money for a product you have not seen and verified? don't be stupid? cause I did not force you.
Is it a crime or scam now to market a product on nairaland? everybody is now referred to as scammer? bros, no vex me?! cause my eye dey red, seriously. don't have time for joke and clowns.
if you're not a scammer whys your story different, on one thread you said a friend bought the tv for you on this thread you claim you went to the store to buy it.. and the fact that you didn't drop your account details doesn't make you legit and the fact you're abusive only proves the fact that you're really a scammer mannerless dog

1 Like

Re: . by livingstone2013: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
@thrizzle, have you taken your medication? are you okay? do I know you? or you want to perish into rashes? don't let me pour all my vexation on you? do I look like an uneducated low life and unserious guy to you? check my nairaland posts and you will see I only create serious thread. infact, you must be ma.d. I don't have your time. if you have been accusing people, I will be your last today. you want my trouble, bring it on. slowpoke
Re: . by thrizzle(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
livingstone2013:
@thrizzle, have you taken your medication? are you okay? do I know you? or you want to perish into rashes? don't let me pour all my vexation on you? do I look like an uneducated low life and unserious guy to you? check my nairaland posts and you will see I only create serious thread. infact, you must be ma.d. I don't have your time. if you have been accusing people, I will be your last today. you want my trouble, bring it on. slowpoke
instead of rambling about vexation and what not why dont you explain the difference between the other thread where you said you wanted money to start a business and this thread about you needing the money to travel abroad then on the other thread you said your friend bought this tv for you but on this thread you said you bought it yourself.. why are two threads different? i just pity the person that will fall for your scam desperate asswipee
Re: . by livingstone2013: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
@thrizzle, guess what? a bar parlour in my area has agreed to buy it. so don't owe explanation to anybody. but next time, don't accuse everybody of being a scammer. the way you insult people anyhow on this forum must stop today. cause I don't accept insult from kids like you on a faceless forum. The TV is mine and I have the receipt. how I bought it does not concern your motherr. slow poke. next time, you will learn to talk to people.
Re: . by thrizzle(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
livingstone2013:
@thrizzle, guess what? a bar parlour in my area has agreed to buy it. so don't owe explanation to anybody. but next time, don't accuse everybody of being a scammer. the way you insult people anyhow on this forum must stop today. cause I don't accept insult from kids like you on a faceless forum. The TV is mine and I have the receipt. how I bought it does not concern your motherr. slow poke. next time, you will learn to talk to people.
yea right im sure youve definitely sold it scammer oshi you obviously have no home training since you are bringing up another person's mother this is why you'll keep selling your properties till you die wretched assholee this is why you will never progress in life stupid bastardd god punish you for bringing up my mom you poor loser you will always remain poor till you sell your blood for money bleeped up idiott
Re: . by livingstone2013: 5:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Apologize for calling me s scammer and I will also apologize for insulting your mom. then we are squared. cause you started the accusation and insult first on my thread.
Re: . by sdavirus: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Thrizzle is right, if your story changes, I for one won't bother calling. It doesn't speak of honesty. That would make it difficult for you to sell it on here.

1 Like

Re: . by sdavirus: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2015
I don't get the insults part though.
Re: . by livingstone2013: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2015
@sdavirus,
what do you mean it is not an insult for somebody to accuse you of being a scammer. when you know you have never duped anybody. that is an offense of character assassination, he can even be sued. guys are scared to create a business thread on nairaland nowadays cause of kids like him on a faceless forum with free MB who will just call anybody a scammer. that was why u told him if he had been doing it, I will be the last. cause I won't allow anybody to rubbish my name.
Back to business, as I said if a buyer is interested, he should call me and we will discuss. I don't recollect forcing anybody to do that. its a free world and free trade. I am only selling it cause I need to generate fund for a venture. simple. below is the pics of the TV in my room. its just two months ago I bought it.
Re: . by livingstone2013: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2015
pics

Re: . by livingstone2013: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2015
trying to upload the Plasma photo. but moderator blocking it.

Re: . by thrizzle(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2015
i thought a bar close to you agreed to buy itgrin
Re: . by drey22(m): 6:01am On Feb 15, 2015
drags chair...watch as the movie unfolds....who get popcorn abeg
Re: . by yek: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2015
LED or PLASMA?!
Better still model number....
Re: . by livingstone2013: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2015
@ moderator, thanks for moving the thread. its LED.
below is the carton pics. the receipt, accessories and carton intact.
Re: . by livingstone2013: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2015
the LG model number is 32LN4900-TD.

Re: . by tunjiano: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2015
Will u sell for 25k?
Re: . by livingstone2013: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2015
@tunjiano, what's your problem? I told you its 40k final price on whats app. who will sell 32 inch plasma to you for 25k? not to talk of LG LED? A TV I bought two months ago brand new at LG store. I should now sell it at 25k to you, you must be a dreamer. notice, this TV is still under 2 years warranty from LG.
All the accessories intact. I am selling it cause I am broke. I want to raise a fund for a new venture. that's why.
Re: . by tunjiano: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
livingstone2013:
@tunjiano, what's your problem? I told you its 40k final price on whats app. who will sell 32 inch plasma to you for 25k? not to talk of LG LED? A TV I bought two months ago brand new at LG store. I should now sell it at 25k to you, you must be a dreamer. notice, this TV is still under 2 years warranty from LG.
All the accessories intact. I am selling it cause I am broke. I want to raise a fund for a new venture. that's why.
Man,I guess ur sick!did I talk to u on whatapp?nor I knw ur use whatapp?...E no gree is E no gree,is dat why u wanna cut my Ears off?na person say make u Broke?if u'll sell 30k,Quote me Asap.
Re: . by livingstone2013: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
the TV still available. interested buyer kindly contact me. I am based in Lagos.
I am selling it at 40k final price. I won't go less than that. its a bargain price you won't find anywhere.
For those that called me from outside Lagos, I appreciate the interest. but I am in Lagos.
Re: . by psucc(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
OP u carry bad mouth die.
Even your reason for selling changes as the thread gets longer.
Travel abroad or broke which way?

Anyway me I no get money to price how much.
Re: . by ceejay80s(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thought this same tv has been sold to a certain beer palour, abi the TV dey two?
Re: . by livingstone2013: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
I am not bad mouthed. The problem is that some people are saying they will pay 30k for the TV. which I will never accept. when I did not steal the TV. I am broke, it does not mean I am starving. I live alone and my family background is OK.
concerning the bar parlour, the owner is currently renovating and expanding the bar parlour. so he said I should please wait for a month. since, I want to use the money for a venture, I can't wait. cause time is money.
only serious buyer should please contact me, final price is non negotiable. thanks.
when you are ready, you will know you are buying quality TV.
Re: . by livingstone2013: 1:29am On Feb 16, 2015
@Sharon6, 35k price is tempting. but dear, I still insist on 40k final price. below is the TV switch while watching Gotv. the TV is clean and in ultimate perfect condition. And under warranty from LG as well. I live in Ifako Ijaiye in Lagos. but I can meet you anywhere in as much its Lagos. We can meet in popular place like eateries, open square etc if you want. I am a cool headed and civilised guy.
Re: . by livingstone2013: 1:33am On Feb 16, 2015
picture while on

Re: . by Sharon6(f): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2015
The 35k offer still stands. Get back to me whenever you change your mind.
Re: . by livingstone2013: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2015
@sharon6, I am sorry but I can never sell it at 35k. the 40k selling price is the final. thanks for the interest.
Re: . by livingstone2013: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2015
AVAILABLE AVAILABLE AVAILABLE
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Internet / htc one m8 dual sim uk used / Promo: 3000watt Solar Energy System For Just N650,000.00 (unbelievable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.