Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

22 Things President Jonathan Said During The Presidential Media Chat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Things President Jonathan Said During The Presidential Media Chat (608 Views)

11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved / 5 Things President Buhari Can Do To Regain The Trust Of Nigerians / 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Things President Jonathan Said During The Presidential Media Chat by SEHHYTEX(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2015
*.In 2011, I was already in my village when INEC announced elections had been moved by 2 weeks. I didn't know
*.INEC did not consult me before postponing elections. I don't even want to be consulted by INEC-President Jonathan
*.INEC is an independent body and if INEC conducts this election poorly, it's on my head
*.People are not being fair to me over postponement of election, I do not decide the date for the elections
*.Few people are doing things for me i think are not the best, there must be a nation before you do what you want to do
*.I appointed Jega and if I think he's not good, I have the power by constitution to remove him
*.I've not told anyone I want to remove Jega
*.I don't see why we continue to doubt that elections will hold. Elections will hold!
*.Election is like any tournament, FIFA says March, later say April or May. The winning team will still win. No big deal
*.Let me reassure Nigerians that elections will be conducted in this country and a govt will be inaugurated on May 29th
*.We found it difficult to contain BH because we didn't get the necessary equipment and our neighbours were not too committed
*.Nobody is saying Boko Haram must be wiped out completely before they conduct elections
*.I had meetings with the President of Chad and he said before he can send troops the AU have to be involved
*.Is it by going to carry flags and singing around the world that we'll bring our girls back? Why use your international links negatively?
*.I cannot give a time frame that the Chibok girls will be rescued, I don't want to be quoted
*.I am more hopeful now than before on the Chibok girls
*.If you put a goat where yam is, it will eat it. If you put people where money is, they'll steal it
*.The word corruption we have abused it and it's not making so much sense. I did not say stealing is not corruption
*.A thief is a thief. Don't use the word corruption to cover stealing. Call the person a thief
*.We must not destroy Nigeria because of elections
*.I attend Muslim programmes like youth programmes
*.Nobody will go to war. Nigeria will remain Nigeria

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/22-things-president-jonathan-said-during-the-presidential-media-chat.107859/
Re: 22 Things President Jonathan Said During The Presidential Media Chat by AmakaDNB(f): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2015
Ok
Re: 22 Things President Jonathan Said During The Presidential Media Chat by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2015
What's the moral of ur post? Mtschew
Re: 22 Things President Jonathan Said During The Presidential Media Chat by sod09(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2015
d clueless one has spoken
Re: 22 Things President Jonathan Said During The Presidential Media Chat by georgecso(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2015
" The Security services did not consult me"..... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Did GEJ just end OBJ's Political career?? Like 50 Cent done to Ja Rule?? / . / Why I Prefer Exile To Living Under Buhari — Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.