Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl (27063 Views)

45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée / Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti / Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by Frankenstein: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gosh. A mad girl might have STDs and bacteria all over her V.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by rileyy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
free2ryhme:
The lunatic is an adult and probably consented but Aisha was a child when mohammed (punishment be upon him) taped her. She wouldn't have consented. Mohammed is his role model.

Blaming this on islam is just as calling all christians paedophiles, your words shall stand against you on the judgement day, islam have the best teachings in the history of man kind but your likes spreadung "islamphobia" all around the globe shall be judge accordingly. We refused to be provoked and we won't insult other people's faith, most especially "the people of the book"

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by AIZubair(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is wrong but he is just following mohammed teaching
You're sick upstairs. No religion, not even yours teaches anyone to act as u do. U're a HE-Goat!!!
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by sinoprojects: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
these is really weird.....meanwhile

We just took delivery of three(3)units of Floor/polishing washing Machine For Marble,Granite & Tiles.with all sizes of the brushes and cleaners.including hand gloves,and safety boots,with the chemicals.

We intend to Lease or going into any long term partnership,with any firm into floor washing of marble,tiles and granites.if you are interested.kindly contact us via 08178642440, 09024919607 and
08134340380(you can add these on watsapp or call).

Best Regards,
Essien Austin
Business Development Manager
Sino Project Support Ltd.

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
I pray God forgives you. But if you continue with this u shall meet your Waterloo Insha-Allah

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by tolexy007(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
boujaye:
[size=20pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.[/size]

[size=20pt]Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]
but dis nt politiks, try to buy sense now
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by Barbienice(f): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
He should get ready to marry her.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by ozoigbondu: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
ibnmaja:
I pray God forgives you. But if you continue with this u shall meet your Waterloo Insha-Allah
rileyy:

You post nothing, #retardardFucktard[/q[quote author=AIZubair post=30661462]You're sick upstairs. No religion, not even yours teaches anyone to act as u do. U're a HE-Goat!!!
Immarshall:
[s][/s]

You're a pig,your father is a pig and your mother is a she-goat

But the picture is true

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by yahx(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
dodoniyi:
Dutse—Operatives of Jigawa State Command of Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps, NSCDC, have arrested 30-year-old Bello Muhammed for allegedly impregnating mentally-ill Daharatu Isyaku, aged 18.
Parading the suspect to newsmen in Dutse, yesterday, state Commandant of the Corps, Dr. Muhammad Gidado, said the suspect admitted committing the crime.
He said the agency was still investigating the matter to ascertain if the offence was committed for ritual purposes.
He also disclosed that the suspect had named some accomplices during the investigation, stressing that they would be fished out, investigated and arraigned for prosecution.
Muhammed, however, disclosed that the girl was currently in the custody of the agency because of her condition.
Muhammed, who disclosed that the agency was also trying to contact her family, enjoined parents and guardians to take their mentally-imbalanced children to psychiatric hospitals for medical attention to avoid abuse.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/man-30-impregnates-18-yr-old-lunatic/
dem go born semi mad old
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by relagze: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
boujaye:

Ok are you a close relative? Where did you get your facts from? Prove this beyond reasonable doubt and I will believe you.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by true2god: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
whizfache:
Islam is just a mess religion with a lot of stupid sharia law..Mohammad did it in Quran
No, it is in the hadith. However the prophet (peace be upon me) didn't sleep with a mad woman, but a minor ( a girl of 9yrs), her name is Aisha.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
How I wish to see hw your end will be so bad and full of anguish.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by rigarmortis: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
rileyy:

Blaming this on islam is just as calling all christians paedophiles, your words shall stand against you on the judgement day, islam have the best teachings in the history of man kind but your likes spreadung "islamphobia" all around the globe shall be judge accordingly. We refused to be provoked and we won't insult other people's faith, most especially "the people of the book"

wa asalam aleykCUM

insha allah we shall kill all these ibos as instructed by the prophet muhaMAD, we shall raype them and carve out our caliphate in their towns.

all infidels reading this, be warned, turn to allah and be a slave or be killed.

salaam my friend.

allah reigneth still.

allah is doG.

pardon all typos, its not intentional
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by ozoigbondu: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
gearcoin:

How I wish to see hw your end will be so bad and full of anguish.

Just like your end

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Just like your end
My end will not be like yours because my behaviour is vividly different to yours.

JUST MARK MY WORD !
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by delors(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
boujaye:

Lol. Mumu.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by ozoigbondu: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
gearcoin:

My end will not be like yours because my behaviour is vividly different to yours.

JUST MARK MY WORD !

Shhhh we shall both end it doesn't matter how or when

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Shhhh we shall both end it doesn't matter how or when

Buhaaa! No wonder.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by 100Cents: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Another cow on the loose.

Buhari, tame your cows.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by Kei144(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=13pt]Mad virgin![/size]
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by rossi49ja(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Seems rape is the new fad now. angry
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by Abhdul(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Must u go to dis extent. No wonder dy say "common sense no common".Bastard in capital letter.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by ozoigbondu: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Abhdul:

Must u go to dis extent. No wonder dy say "common sense no common".Bastard in capital letter.

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by Abhdul(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I am a Christian....and i also know something of the Muslim way....and I know that their Prophet DID NOT EVER say that men should have intimate relations with mad women.

And that pic you posted is offensive. You should not deliberately set out to provoke offense.

Thanks.As 4 the other guy, CONTINUE.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by Abhdul(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:

U don't expect me to keep answering u, do you?. I have made my point clear to u.You can go ahead and post anything with your device.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by ozoigbondu: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Abhdul:

U don't expect me to keep answering u, do you?. I have made my point clear to u.You can go ahead and post anything with your device.

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
peemyke:
Na wao... shocked
honey your smile turns me on and leaves me burning.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
dodoniyi:
Dutse—Operatives of Jigawa State Command of Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps, NSCDC, have arrested 30-year-old Bello Muhammed for allegedly impregnating mentally-ill Daharatu Isyaku, aged 18.
Parading the suspect to newsmen in Dutse, yesterday, state Commandant of the Corps, Dr. Muhammad Gidado, said the suspect admitted committing the crime.
He said the agency was still investigating the matter to ascertain if the offence was committed for ritual purposes.
He also disclosed that the suspect had named some accomplices during the investigation, stressing that they would be fished out, investigated and arraigned for prosecution.
Muhammed, however, disclosed that the girl was currently in the custody of the agency because of her condition.
Muhammed, who disclosed that the agency was also trying to contact her family, enjoined parents and guardians to take their mentally-imbalanced children to psychiatric hospitals for medical attention to avoid abuse.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/man-30-impregnates-18-yr-old-lunatic/

it can only happun in the N(u)RTH
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl by ULTIMATEKING(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
i think d man was sexually attracted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO / 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine / Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.