Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu (25251 Views)

Replace Oyegun With Oshiomhole As APC Chair —onoriode / I Did Not Fight With Elrufai, Kaduna Deputy Gov Says / APC Replaces Oshiomhole As Head Of Committee To Conduct Bayelsa Guber Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by bumtos(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
A great lessons to all Nigerians. If you dare cast your votes for APC, Hnmmmmm.....
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by ALIGEE(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
the Edo people do not think you have wronged them in anyway but its always nice to have a fool saying sorry for nothing
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by Abugab(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ize Iyamu should go to bed, he is a political jobber who couldn't get all the freebies from Oshiomole's government as is their usual tradition. He cannot speak for Edo people and we don't need his apology. Gluttonous human beings whose only concern is their pockets at the detriment of Edo people. Change will blow them all away in this new era and a new beginning. Nonsense......

2 Likes

Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by samx4real(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
How much is kwilikwi

For your area
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by princefunmmy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmm. Just passing
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Its not his fault, tinubu has turned dem to thugs. Look at fashola, a gentle S.A.N has turned to a clown cum "agbero" going to rallies dere and dere dancing shoki!

Fishbrain

1 Like

Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by kings09(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls compare d current edo state wit d edo state under igbinedion n tell us d comrade osho baba has nt performed. When some ppl aren't given d chance to embezzle,they begin to paint u black. Maybe osho no give am chance to embezzle

3 Likes

Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by ochoi(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Oshiomole is just a talking but not performing governor, I visited Benin August last year; my God!... I WAS SHOCKED!
I was like "is this the Benin they've been bragging about on TV?"
And from what I gathered, oshiomole is no more loved in edo.
Comrade governor indeed. undecided
u shld ve asked wht it use 2 be b4 nw
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Fishbrain
see who get amoeba brain grin
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by AreaFada2: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Politics of turn by turn. When garri finish here, you try another side. No integrity, no principles, chai! grin
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by annibro(f): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
If Oshiomole is said 2 have done nothing in Edo State. I wonder wat one wud say about Lucky Igbenidion.......
...A ceremonial gov I guess?

2 Likes

Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by MrNairaland: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
you can keep ur apologies to urself...meanwhile.

We just took delivery of three(3)units of Floor/polishing washing Machine For Marble,Granite & Tiles.with all sizes of the brushes and cleaners.including hand gloves,and safety boots,with the chemicals.

We intend to Lease or going into any long term partnership,with any firm into floor washing of marble,tiles and granites.if you are interested.kindly contact us via 08178642440, 09024919607 and
08134340380(you can add these on watsapp or call).

Best Regards,
Essien Austin
Business Development Manager
Sino Project Support Ltd.

Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by LydiaBI(f): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Oshiomole is just a talking but not performing governor, I visited Benin August last year; my God!... I WAS SHOCKED!

I'm not sure it's the ancient city of Benin you visited,please check again and edit your comment. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by sod09(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
exactly I was in Benin last year DEC.....no drainage at all water logged road in a capital city is very bad.....I never liked d man b4 even during his NLC days..
short ugly and black like devil
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by infofta(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Is it not the same Ize Iyamu who refused to pay the mobilized youths for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by bokohalal(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
That man thinks that he is a political force in Edo state. Ize-Iyamu will soon be placed at his proper level: political non entity.

2 Likes

Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chief Dan Orbih, while receiving Ovienroba and his supporters, accused the state government of allegedly spending the sum of N11.6 million to “buy drinks” for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and wondered how Buhari, who is a Muslim, would be bought alcohol.
 /[/quote]IHE DI EBUBE EMELA.a whooping sum of 1.6m for kai kai in a day? Times it by 365=584.000,000,excluding food,gworo,coffee.and they were complaing aGEJ Feeding alowances.nsogbu dikwa
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by upcrown2512(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
THIS PEOPLE ARE POLITICAL DEMAGOGUE

WHERE IS THIS MAN WHEN LUCKY IGBINEDION WAS A GOVERNOR FOR 8 YEARS WITHOUT COMMISSIONING A SINGLE PROJECT AND WHEN FLOOD ALMOST SWEPT AWAY BENIN CITY ESPECIALLY THE MOST POPULAR RING ROAD.
THAT HAS BECOME AN HISTORY TODAY.
ITS A PITY THAT PEOPLE CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REALITY AND PROPAGANDA.

2 Likes

Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by LydiaBI(f): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
kings09:
Pls compare d current edo state wit d edo state under igbinedion n tell us d comrade osho baba has nt performed. When some ppl aren't given d chance to embezzle,they begin to paint u black. Maybe osho no give am chance to embezzle

Exactly! That's the reason the acclaimed pastor is pained! Well,the honest Edo person knows the truth in all.

2 Likes

Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by enkay0525: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
onos1979:
Oshomole is still ten times better than uduaghan of delta state
Agreed.

2 Likes

Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by soldierdollar(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
onos1979:
Oshomole is still ten times better than uduaghan of delta state

So does that justify his kworupshon ?
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by esosuo: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
wat do u expect from a pastor wen church offering no reach thief and he went for the biggest fish ,the way. osho no give am chance to thief he decided to join the most notorious gang in town ,may God correct dat ize guy's head with a hard knock so he go kw say he life has been a mistake all along ,osho d best tin that happened to edo state,osho is only bad in the eyes of dos hu have in mind to always skip. tax
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by soldierdollar(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
dridowu:
Who is ize iyamu ? Oshiomole careless about him, Osho cares for Edo citizen at large

He was an APC tout . he has decided to be baptized in the PDP movement .

1 Like

Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by Copee: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
You should have seen it before Oshiomole became the governor. I am from Edo state and also schooled in University of benin.
SeverusSnape:
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by hazyfm1: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Satanlovesyou

YOU MEAN YOUR DAD? shocked shocked
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by hazyfm1: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Akon419:
God left him the day he join APC. He is now wondering like a sheep without Shepard

Thou shall not use the name of The Lord Thy God in vain

FEAR GOD, Don't bring Him into our dirty politics

He is no respecter of persons
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by Patangela: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Comrade governor indeed.

Did u visit Benin wen pdp wz in power? In as much as am nt suprtin any party dt will nt stp me frm sayin dt Oshio v tried, he is a talk nd do governor, Iyamu shd go nd cook beans, I like Oshio 4 1 tin even if u r his dad if u 4kup he will treat it, I like pple like dt who dnt fear anybdy.
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by Locapito(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
am sure u passed through Benin blindfoldedly or with ur pd.pigs eyes closed. Only an ingrate like u with pdp idealogy of looting and corruption will never see any good thing done in all APC STATE.
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by sylve11: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
sod09:
exactly I was in Benin last year DEC.....no drainage at all water logged road in a capital city is very bad.....I never liked d man b4 even during his NLC days..
short ugly and black like devil

by ur desrition, no wonder pastor ize iyamu called him a thing! cool
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
johncreek:
What kind of useless apology is that?
Even the so called pastor is corrupt...
Because he was fired he defected to PDP; the world most corrupt Party.

Did you read the post before commenting
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by kabrown: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
You should apologise to edo pple for conniving wit lucky igbinedion to milk edo state dry,infact u ar supposed to be in jail now,THANKS TO OSHOMHOLE FOR HIS GIANT STRIDES IN INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT,this is nt based on hear-say OSHO BABA is working.
Re: I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu by boujaye: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.

Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Soldiers In Borno, 17 Killed / INEC Reacts To Fire Incident In Anambra, Reveals Next Line Of Action / EFCC Declares Ibrahim Shema Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.