Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence (20919 Views)

"Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2015
A combined team of security operatives have surrounded the residence of the Director of Media of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Organization, Mallam Garba Shehu.

The operatives who were armed to the teeth, took positions around ‎the house located at area 11, Garki Abuja, as early as 5:35am on Thursday morning.

One of Shehu’s colleagues at the Atiku Media 0ffice, who pleaded anonymity, called The PUNCH at about 6am.
He said, “Security men have surrounded the residence of our director, Mallam Garba Shehu in Area 11. They came in several vehicles. I cannot make out which of the security services because it is still dark here.

“None of them has said anything about why they are laying siege at his house.”

It was gathered that the security operatives were miffed by the audacity of the APC campaign.

The APC campaign which Garba heads, organised a prime time interview for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) ‎on CNN.
It was aired minutes after President Goodluck Jonathan held a media chat on national television.

Analysts say the CNN interview gave Buhari the advantage of responding to some of the allegations against him as well as some of the issues raised by Jonathan.

Some of the issues include the shift in the 2015 elections, the Boko Haram insurgency and the anti-corruption fight.
Garba could not be reached for comments as of the time of filing this report.

source...http://www.punchng.com/news/security-operatives-surround-apc-campaign-spokesmans-residence/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by SeverusSnape(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2015
we need videos and pictures. tongue

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by saaedlee: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2015
God is watching them. These Intimidations won't stop us, we wil still #March4Buhari

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by utytill(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2015
May be they are looking for pvcs and card readers.

3 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by ozoigbondu: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2015
Pictures of the security operatives surrounding the house or it will join tinubu story in the league of

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by giantstrides(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2015
So much for the meek as a lamb president, I was never decieved by the facade, at least we know the incoming president is no pretender.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by tswitch: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2015
These APC propagandists are at it again ooo!

So from the "armed to the teeth soldiers in armoured tanks" the whole world realised as lies it is now "plain cloth security personnel"?

Show us pictures of the security officers and their identity cards/badges if you want us to believe you.

Liars!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by erunz(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2015
NO PICTURE, I DON'T BELIEVE. TINUBU OWNS THE NATIONS NEWSPAPER AND TVC AND STILL HE CANNOT SHOW PROOF OF MILITARY AROUND HIS HOUSE. APC CAN ONLY WIN IF THEY STOP LIEING

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2015
Dey ve to, cos dey carry dem kids abroad and use ya innocent children to protest. Dey cause trouble everywhere and call ya youths to protest for ya rite, where dem kids? All in UK twitting and pinging, dey don't ve pvc yet dey shout dat ya shld vote for dem. Does buhari daughter knows wad pvc is? Naija youth wise up, d oda time dey called for strike during subsidy shit, while dem kids re studying abroad. Shine ya eyes naija youth and don't be used for sacrifice, If dey calll ya for protest ask dem to bring dem kids along.

9 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by lacasa: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2015
PDP - the nest of killers!

Whether they send the entire army to intimidate the APC, they will still lose

God has chosen a candidate for Nigeria's liberation

He is GMB!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by bennyrazz: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2015
bu ha ha ha ha grin someone is definitely not happy. PDP is a sinking ship. Using security operatives to harass APC chieftains, leaders, members is simply childish and moronic. It is simply potraying PDP as been desperate and it is not appealing to Nigerians atall.

SAI Buhari

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by doctokwus: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2015
The snake is beginning to show his fangs. Now that the whole world has watched and hear him say elections wud go on in six weeks time and a new govt come into effect on may 29,he has effectively boxed himself into a corner.
But since the tide of victory is still against him,its expected that more desperate and bizarre measures would be taken as we count down the six weeks.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by hazyfm1: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2015
i see
Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by iiichidodo: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2015
We believe the death threats coming to Daar Communications emanated from that camp...DSS kyaan catch dem death threat babylonweeds and shoot dem all fi fiyah blud.....All ah dem bomboclats babylon.

6 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Dey ve to, he's d mouth-piece of boko haram!

4 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by LMAyedun(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2015
Next news jare!
Because some security operatives were sighted is now a news...
Breaking News : I also sighted some soldiers around my house yesternight.

APC and lies!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by Htown64(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2015
Permission to book space.
Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by DickDastardly(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Good! cool
Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by kay1one2(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Punch; apc media arm!

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by kristisking(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Why all these lies.No matter what APC make us to understand,some of us can't be deceived.They have been acting to make it look as if they are being witchhunted by PDP which is not true.This party is made up of liers,thieves selfish and greedy politicians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by pheesayor(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Very soon they will deny it, Ekiti tape has exposed them

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2015
pics OR I don't believe

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by blemon44(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2015
They should surround them
they are all terrorist

7 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by rozayx5(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2015
lies

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by encryptjay(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2015
If it's true, then it's quite unfortunate. There was a country#

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by ednoville(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2015
I just lost N1000 now, anybody help me see am?

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by holyokoto(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2015
Damn! I made face page again
Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by patrickmuf(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
we need videos and pictures. tongue
[img]ceelo-laugh[/img]
You're fast becoming a nuisance (harsher words could've been used, I'm being nice) on this forum...

3 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by boujaye: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.[/size]

[size=20pt]Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]

6 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by fowowe411: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2015
in as much as i dont know whether it is true or not i think the best we can do is for those around there to confirm .For some people demanding for pictures,like seriously u dare to snap soldiers? u wont tell the story!
Re: Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by adioolayi(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2015
Amala Awetu...Nothing shall discourage us!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Did Not Give Buhari Any Oil Thieves' List - Punch / Dogara: APC, PDP In Fresh Battle For Control Of House / Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.