Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best (40427 Views)

"In China, These Shoes Are Trash " A Facebook User Said (Photos) / I Want To Sell These Shoes And Sneakers. All sold!!! / Which Of These Shoes Do You Like Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by Iyowuski: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
i av d 4th one already so I'll be picking d 1st one

see u same time same station
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by blesoh(f): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
almujeebe:

Instruction says "guys" abi u wan wear guy shoe on a val day ?
for my husband
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by deebrain(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fourth. Can steal it if its black
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by Iyowuski: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
blesoh:

for my husband

video of you with your husband or i don't believe
see you same time same station
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by blesoh(f): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Iyowuski:

video of you with your husband or i don't believe
see you same time same station
who cares if u blv.
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by Iyowuski: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
blesoh:

who cares if u blv.
your husband
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by femzysticks(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
Third one but all are really nice

But wait ooh.
Why are ladies the ones commenting
You wear these too??
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by Mimienudles(f): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
femzysticks:

But wait ooh.
Why are ladies the ones commenting
You wear these too??
My husband will
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by hustla(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
All!!!! I'm a lover of shoes,especially loafers and brogues! If you want to bribe me, just buy me a pair of bespoke brogues!
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by masqot(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
1 & 3
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by piagetskinner(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Not a shoe guy...I prefer foot wears
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by grandlexuz(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by grandlexuz(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Although blue is my favourite colour, a blue shoe does not cut it for men. However blue moccasin shoes look lovely! Back to the picture the first ain't cool cos of the colour. Turn it to a bright black and it would be okay. The second not also a good match because of the mix of blue. The third not bad at all but a mixture of brown and white for that particular piece does not cut it..It gives the shoe a 1990 look! The fourth is what I call a good shoe on a good day! If it were black it would still be cool. If it were crocodile or snake skin it would be superb!

Attached is a picture of a mocassin

Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by Laid2001: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

I think this freedom of speech has been highly abused by some tyrants like you who have no respect for constituted authority. If not, how come the index issue would be used by you to abuse the president of Nigeria. Is this what the change is all about? You're definitely inviting God's wrath.

Biko take am easy oo. No give yourself HBP oo.
Afterall na jona say him no get am 4 shou. someone now wan bye am shu him son come dey vex 4 am

Biko, the man no know sey jona now have shou, just tell am but no give ya self BP oo
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by RealBarney(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
pretydiva:
If I pick any1,u go buy am 4 me?
That's Akin Deko auditorium right?
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by Confuciusng(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
The second one is dopeness expressed in one awesome shoe design. Is it cole haan?
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by Pdizzle(m): 12:55am On Feb 13, 2015
This is how we roll

Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
Third one but all are really nice
U b guy?
lol
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by dequeenscraft(f): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
The second one looks good
Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by Eghosa1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Blue does it!

Re: Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best by awule: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Rock This Scary Jacket With Mouth, Teeth, Tongue? (Photo) / What A Nairalander Showed His Tailor Vs What He got (pic) / What Kind Of Braids Are These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.