Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

"Convert Or Die"; Woman Reveals How Boko Haram Attacked Her Village In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Convert Or Die"; Woman Reveals How Boko Haram Attacked Her Village In Borno (614 Views)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram / Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Convert Or Die"; Woman Reveals How Boko Haram Attacked Her Village In Borno by dainformant(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2015
A Boko Haram escapee identified has revealed shocking details on how her village -Goza, Borno state was raided by the insurgents...According to WFP , the mother of six, fled her village to Cameroon in late January to escape the militants and is presently in Minawao camp. She said;

"Two months ago, Boko Haram came and left a note in our village if you don’t convert we will kill you – they said that they would be back again in a couple of days to see who has converted."

“They came on motorbikes, with cars and on foot, they killed and burned churches and other property”, she says. "They wanted to convert Christians to Muslims so many Christians fled, but we decided to stay, to do as they say so that they wouldn’t kill us".

"Then they gathered all people from the village in one school they asked who is going to Jihad"."They said that if you don’t go to Jihad you would have problems in your house. The ones who said no were killed". "They killed more than half of all the people in the village. They had dug a hole nearby where they put the dead bodies".

"Then they were searching from house to house for people who were not following their rules. They say women should not go out. They were accusing us of not following their rules.

They came to our house at 3pm and they started killing, I run as fast as I could with my children, I didn’t take anything with me. One of my children was killed when escaping, but I couldn’t stop and look behind, I had to continue running with the rest of my children to get them into safety".

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/02/convert-or-die-woman-reveals-how-boko.html
http://www.wfp.org/stories/cameroon-sarah-escape-nigeria

Re: "Convert Or Die"; Woman Reveals How Boko Haram Attacked Her Village In Borno by delishpot: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2015

There is no compulsion in islam, you are free to choose between conversion or death, we wont force you to pick one, its your right to choose to be with us or die.
Re: "Convert Or Die"; Woman Reveals How Boko Haram Attacked Her Village In Borno by tobillionaire(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2015
See gobe
Re: "Convert Or Die"; Woman Reveals How Boko Haram Attacked Her Village In Borno by Vision4God: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm
God de!!!

(1) (Reply)

King Nebu Becomes Laurent Gbagbo Of Nigeria: / Buhari-update From Chatman House(pictures) / Jonathan Pays Surprise Visit To Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.