Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

A Message From A Serria Leonean To All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message From A Serria Leonean To All Nigerians (657 Views)

Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) / Note Of Warning From A Sierra Leonean To Nigerians... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message From A Serria Leonean To All Nigerians by drsteroid(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2015
Got this from my facebook,and it is a must read to all of us.

OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Message From A Serria Leonean To All Nigerians by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2015
Re: A Message From A Serria Leonean To All Nigerians by Redoil: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2015
Food for thaught.
Re: A Message From A Serria Leonean To All Nigerians by Sheenor: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Come across this long time ago......
Re: A Message From A Serria Leonean To All Nigerians by Charlotte15: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmmm....hate is a terrible thing. This could be us but by God's grace sense will prevail. I have seen Sometime in April and it is awful. How can people be so wicked to each other.

These politicians and their families will not be here to fight. They would have flown away on their private jets to wherever.

God let peace reign in Nigeria.
Re: A Message From A Serria Leonean To All Nigerians by docsholz(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
When Nigeria breaks up there'll be peace
Re: A Message From A Serria Leonean To All Nigerians by ellechrystal(f): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
She is saying the truth.
War of words everywhere, too much hate, just because of power, trying to attract d international community, is not d best idea, we should think of how to help d gov to better our country, n not follow the men n women who r driven by political interest to say trash,. Too much hate in this country, .

1 Like

Re: A Message From A Serria Leonean To All Nigerians by rondo235: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
thank God am a nigerian seria leona...if thers trouble...i hope my second country wud send a plane for me.. GEJ all d way..

(1) (Reply)

30 Quotes From Pres. Goodluck Jonathan’s Presidential Media Chat / Throwback: "Stop Killing Bokoharam" - - - Buhari / Boko Haram Not To Be Lumped With Al-qaeda. (telegraph-uk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.