Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How Nigerian Pastor Endangered Himself In Egypt Just Because He Wanted Powers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Nigerian Pastor Endangered Himself In Egypt Just Because He Wanted Powers (1093 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets / Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Pastor Endangered Himself In Egypt Just Because He Wanted Powers by onismate: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2015
“Deliver your church from evil and increase your church.”

That was the last words Pastor Pius prayed that morning. He was deeply bothered. He wasn’t himself lately as he was searching deeply for solutions. Day and night he prayed. He even fasted but he was yet to see the changes he desired. All his mates that started together with him had overtaken him. How did it began!

13 years back, after graduating from the university. Pius was a fervent Christian with a rugged faith. After his NYSC, he rented a small hall and started his church closed to hs house. After all that years, the church was not growing. The hall he rented 13 years back with a capacity of 70 people that was the same hall he was still using. With faithful members of about 45. Few of his friends who were in the same campus fellowship with him back in school. Some who became pastors had overtaken him. Two of them who had churches some few kilometers close to him are doing well with mighty auditorium and large crowd. Infact, their churches were the happening place in town. Many miracles nd signs and wonders happen there. When Pastor Pius’s church has a program, nobody notices. But if Pastor Makun, one of the churches close to Pius has one, “come and see people.” Infact pastor Pius’s church environment would be turned to a parking space just for the program.

Pastor makun drives extravagant cars, lives the life of the wealthy. “He has forgotten me who was the student fellowship President back in school,” pastor Pius would say. Pastor Pius would swallow his pride and invite Makun to his small church sometimes for a program. Makun won’t even come. What do you expect from a wealthy man of God like him! He doesn’t minister in such small churches or even mingle with those kind of pastors. Each Time Pius tries to have an audience with Makun, it proves impossible. Too many protocols and even security preventions. Sometimes, Man of God has travelled abroad. Pius just wants to see him, maybe his church’s problem is deeply spiritual which needs a higher anointing and grace.

As pastor Pius prayed that God should save him and his church. After the prayers that morning and left for church. He got a letter from Pastor Makun’s church inviting him for a two day ministers conference taking place in his church. At first Pastor pius had made up his mind not to attend but as time went on, he changed his mind. Maybe that would create an opportunity to meet with the man of God in charge, Pastor Makun.

The first day of the Ministers conference came, Pastor Pius prepared and went. Many ministers from in and out of the town came. Even popular pastors in the country came. Infact Pastor Pius saw some of their classmates in university who are now pastors. They are doing amazing well. After the church program for the day, he struggled to see if Pastor Makun, but it proved abortive. One of his aides told him to write a letter and wait for response before he can see makun. Well, Pastor Pius encouraged himself. Maybe because he wasn’t popular so nobody knows him. Many pastors who came are rich. Some of their cars parked outside, words cannot describe it. Some even came with convoy. The refreshment provided at the conference sef, it was poor and wretched pastors like himself took it. The rich pastors didn’t bother if such a food exist. They left them for the host. But pastors who hasn’t eaten such a food in a while, one need to see the way they were gobbling the food into their mouth.

I got home and refused to give up on seeing Pastor Makun. The next day I prepared myself and went to the conference. It was the final day of the conference. I made sure I came early enough and dressed like a wealthy Pastor. With my traditional regalia (Agbada). I didn’t come with a car. One of the ushers who I perceived didn’t recognized me ushered me to the front seat. I was even one of the pastors that came early.

After the day’s conference. That was the opportunity Pius have to meet pastor Makun. As he was about coming down from the alter, going to the left hand side. He guessed he was going to greet one of a popular Nigerian pastor like himself. Pastor Pius stood up immediately with his agbada flowing like a wealthy politician and walked towards the direction. As he walked up to them, he greeted them fairly. Ofcourse many pastors wants to have an audience with them when he looked around, pastors are waiting. “Pastor, I will like to see you sir,” he said to Pastor makun. He said I should give him a moment to finish conversation with the pastor. The pastor he was talking with turned to me. “You only want to see him, how about me,” he said jokingly. Pastor Pius told him he wouldn’t mind too having a word with him. They laughed as he tried to excused the pastors to talk. The other pastor asked him his name and the church he pastors. Ofcourse Pastor pius doesn’t need to ask the man of God who he is. He is a well-known man of God in the country. Before he knew what was happening, they started a great conversation. Pastor Pius was excited in his heart that he had gotten the attention of of two senior pastors and great men of God in Nigeria.

Pius didn’t hesitate to tell them his problems, what has being going on in his church. Pastor makun asked him to go and asked one his aides to give Pastor pius his number so they can have a meeting.

Pastor Pius tried as he could to get intouch with Pastor makun after the conference. After about 3 weeks of shifting their meetings, Pastor makun finally asked Pastor Pius to come see him.

Pastor makun and Pastor Pius finally met. Pastor Pius was expecting him to give him a date he would come to his church and conduct hot prayers that would break all the yokes of that is tieng his church down. But that was not so. Pastor makun told Pius to meet one of his pastors. He will tell him what to do if he was willing to do it. Pastor Pius met the pastor. He received the shock of his life what he told him. At first he played a mind game on him and asked he was willing to. Guessed Pius thought it was just fasting and prayers. But it was beyond that. He told him plainly that if he was to get the power of healing, he would go to cairo, Egypt. He called the place for him. Well, that was not the first time he was hearing about a place in cairo were some prominent men of God get their powers.

When he got back home and thought about everything that he was told by Pastor makun’s aide. He wondered that that was where he gets the power to do miracles. He thought about it for two weeks, consulted with pastor friends and majority of them told him to take a shot at it.

He calculated the cost of going to cairo, Egypt. All the expenses were N700,000. Now were would he get the money! most of his church members are not rich. But he had to lie to them that he was going to Egypt to minister in a popular church. That was how he was able to raise the money. It took him 7 months to raise the complete money and he finally travelled to cairo to the Shrine he was referred to.

The day came. So the people at the shrine told him what to do. They opened a room and asked him to enter. And something will come out of the wall. He should take the thing and swallow. He entered and they locked the door. Pius was a little beat afraid and skeptical of what would happen, what would come out of the wall. They were lights in the room. Windows were closed. “hope they won’t send something to come and kill him,” he thought to himself. As he stood there, he turned to his left hand side and saw a tiny small snake coming out of the wall. Shocked at what he saw. Does it mean that those people mean he should swallow the snake! As the snake crawled out, turning to him, it looked as if it was looking at him. Immediately, out of fear, Pius ran outside. He told them outside he can’t swallow that snake.

The people of the shrine told him he was going back inside because that was the only way he could get the power he requested for. They opened the door and pushed him inside again. The snake that crawled out that second time was slightly bigger than the first time. Chaiiii, Pastor pius looked at it again and couldn’t swallow it. He ran out of the room. With anger, the owners of the shrine were losing patience with what the man of God was doing. And they have thousands of customers from around the world whom they are keeping in wait. They pushed him inside and told him that the snake that would come out that time would be bigger than the second time. And if he doesn’t swallow it, it will swallow him. They locked the door from outside.

The moment came and it happened. I very mighty snake crawled out of the wall. With the way the thing was crawling out, the mouth and how it was moving towards his direction. Indeed, he can’t swallow that. That thing can swallow him. Immediately, Pastor Pius went on his knees and began to pray. He asked God to forgive him. As he prayed, the snake fell off the wall and died on the spot. The owners of the shrine had noticed what has happened. They opened the door and met the man of God on his knees praying. They beat and bundled him out of the building. Pastor Pius was amazed. He wondered.

“So he had that kind of power that he prayed and a demonic snake died. And he never knew, but came to Cairo looking for power.” That were part of his words as he confessed and narrated his story to his church congregation. He asked them to forgive him for lying to them that he was going to Egypt to pray.

Today, Pastor Pius is doing amazingly well in his ministry.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/943-pastor-pius-and-the-hand-of-god
Re: How Nigerian Pastor Endangered Himself In Egypt Just Because He Wanted Powers by kent79: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmm......
Re: How Nigerian Pastor Endangered Himself In Egypt Just Because He Wanted Powers by xpac01(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Very inspiring story, but would advice you check for typographical errors.
Re: How Nigerian Pastor Endangered Himself In Egypt Just Because He Wanted Powers by Vision4God: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmm
Mercy spoke on His behalf.
Nice

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Pastor Endangered Himself In Egypt Just Because He Wanted Powers by PastorKun(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmmn nice fairy tale, so a pastor having a large congregation and making lots of money is now an indication the the ministry is doing well undecided the church Christ bought with his blood is now being assessed based on Naira and kobo cry

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Pastor Endangered Himself In Egypt Just Because He Wanted Powers by Maamin(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
PastorKun:
Hmmmmn nice fairy tale, so a pastor having a large congregation and making lots of money is now an indication the the ministry is doing well undecided the church Christ bought with his blood is now being assessed based on Naira and kobo cry

Something I find hard to get around too..

I really dont know which is the true church of Christ.
Re: How Nigerian Pastor Endangered Himself In Egypt Just Because He Wanted Powers by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
PastorKun:

It is sad that many Nigerian pastors are focused on material things

(1) (Reply)

Im sick / Green Snake Appear In My Friend's Dream..can Someone Interpret Please. / Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.