Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria (1766 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria / Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Graduate Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Responsibilities

The role holder must be able to work collaboratively across the organisation, understand customer needs and develop plans to deliver against these.
You would also be required to build relationships with a diverse range of internal and external partners and stakeholders, work flexibly and respond with agility to unforeseen challenges / opportunities at short notice.
Being able to translate business goals into specific outlet objectives is highly important to this position.
Other deliverable include:
Build a proposed journey plan in line with customer call frequency guidelines and current segmentation rules, and assign to sales representatives
Supervise master data team and build excellent relationship with them to ensure data changes (master and transactional) are executed efficiently.

Qualifications and Experience Required:

Graduate with a minimum of 2nd class or equivalent
Experience in sales, customer marketing, retailing, planning functions
Strong commercial drive, able to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
Masterful at working in cross functional teams
Great People Management experience

http://allonecareer..com/2015/02/graduate-cycle-planning-and-activation.html
Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by capriconeve(f): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hi dammy,it was nice of you to have shared this,God bless,bt i ve sent lots of applications on advertised vacancies at diageo,especially the vacancies am qualified and have d required experiences,bt its so sad dat i dnt even get an invite for a test,nt to talk of d job per say......so sad. :- embarassed cry
Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by Valmesk(m): 4:40am On Feb 13, 2015
Be positive,keep on applying,just one day,you will smile because you were selected.
Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2015
capriconeve:
Hi dammy,it was nice of you to have shared this,God bless,bt i ve sent lots of applications on advertised vacancies at diageo,especially the vacancies am qualified and have d required experiences,bt its so sad dat i dnt even get an invite for a test,nt to talk of d job per say......so sad. :- embarassed cry
Too bad though, but have you taken time to work on your CV and cover letter? I will suggest you restructure your CV and cover letter and try this particular position, and I guarantee you'll be call. #my humble submission.
Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by capriconeve(f): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
@Godditex,hmmmmm.....pls u probably shld send me ur email so dat i can send my cv and cover letter,so u cn go tru urself before i submit,wld really appreciate.tnx sir,nd @Valmesk tnx for d encouragement.
Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
capriconeve:
@Godditex,hmmmmm.....pls u probably shld send me ur email so dat i can send my cv and cover letter,so u cn go tru urself before i submit,wld really appreciate.tnx sir,nd @Valmesk tnx for d encouragement.
pm me
Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 15, 2015
capriconeve:

Don't give up keep applying. Just make sure you absolutely meet the job requirements and you do well at the various recruitment stages. I'm waiting to resume at Diageo. Interview, salary offer letter, medicals all done! You can do it too. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by Valmesk(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2015
@ chukux2,pls help me wt a prototype of ur cv and application,i wish to apply for this job,my mail is meksin4real@gmail.com,thanks

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2015
@Valmesk: sent!

But the way see below for the full job description and proper application link. Honestly from my comprehension it's ideally for someone with some measure of deep sales experience. Plus the job level is the same with the other open vacancy which requires 5-10 years experience.

click here: and search under nigeria for the opening: http://www.diageo-careers.com/en-row/searchandapply/Pages/SearchOpenings.aspx

External Job Title Cycle Planning and Activation Manager
AutoReqId 45099BR
Function Sales
Type of Job Full Time - Exempt
Country Nigeria
External Job Description

Level: L5B

Reports to: National Sales & Distributor Operations Manager

Context/ Scope:
A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity. Reports to National Sales and Distributor Operations Manager. Close liaison with Field sales team, Customer Marketing, Procurement, Finance, Divisional offices and Contractors essential.

Purpose of Role:
Drive performance effectiveness and behavioral change for the field sales force through use of Sales Force Effectiveness reports and effective SFE governance and processes.

Responsibilities:
The role holder must be able to work collaboratively across the organisation, understand customer needs and develop plans to deliver against these.
You would also be required to build relationships with a diverse range of internal and external partners and stakeholders, work flexibly and respond with agility to unforeseen challenges / opportunities at short notice.
Being able to translate business goals into specific outlet objectives is highly important to this position.

Other deliverables include:
• Build a proposed journey plan in line with customer call frequency guidelines and current segmentation rules, and assign to sales representatives
• Supervise master data team and build excellent relationship with them to ensure data changes (master and transactional) are executed efficiently.

Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Graduate with a minimum of 2nd class or equivalent
• Experience in sales, customer marketing, retailing, planning functions
• Strong commercial drive, able to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
• Masterful at working in cross functional teams
• Great People Management experience
Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by JAGZZ: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2015
chukux2:

Don't give up keep applying. Just make sure you absolutely meet the job requirements and you do well at the various recruitment stages. I'm waiting to resume at Diageo. Interview, salary offer letter, medicals all done! You can do it too. Good luck!

Bros, Guinness never still call u to resume since. Which position are u going in for?
Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2015
You can imagine fa. 2 months after some of my interview mates started. "resourcing is currently on hold" for most sales positions but i trust it won't be long again. It's not an entry level position.
Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by capriconeve(f): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2015
@ Godditex,jst sent u a pm,bt incase it didnt get to u,heres my mail,capriconeve@yahoo.ca,u cn send me a mail so dat i can use ur mail to send u my cv nd cover letter for u to go tru,or mayb u shld pls send a sample of ur cv nd cover letter.tnx
Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by capriconeve(f): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2015
@chukux2,tnx for d encouragement,nd kudos on ur end am happy for u.
Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by cletz991(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
please am on need of a good sample cover later please my mail is cletus1626@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Recruitment - Cycle Planning And Activation Manager Diageo - Nigeria by chinae(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
capriconeve:
@ Godditex,jst sent u a pm,bt incase it didnt get to u,heres my mail,capriconeve@yahoo.ca,u cn send me a mail so dat i can use ur mail to send u my cv nd cover letter for u to go tru,or mayb u shld pls send a sample of ur cv nd cover letter.tnx

Pls. i have similar issues, i bought your ideas as to restructuring my CV and cover letter. my email is o.chine@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Salary Scale In Fidelity Pension Managers / Nigeria Bottling Company ( Coca-cola) / Convenant Day Of Business And Career Breakthrough For All Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.