Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Admission Into The University;brains Or Bargains? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into The University;brains Or Bargains? (584 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, / GEJ - 100 Top Student Brains To Be Given Scholarships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into The University;brains Or Bargains? by berildan(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2009
In recent times, the worms of corruption have eaten so deep into nigeria's educational sector, leaving it a spitting ground for other countries with educational systems far developed than ours. Ironically, the lead heads of our educational sector are encouraging the growth of this economical disease which has spread into the educational sector.i believe its quite shocking to know that today, an average of over 1.5million high school graduates all over Nigeria keep writing post_UME exams every year, now over 45% of this pop. do not have it as their fault but are rather suffering in the wallows of frustration as a result of the prejudice which this educational bodies direct towards their candidates every year.i couldn't just comprehend a story a friend of mine told me sometime ago, in his story he said that he had finished his SSCE four years ago and continued to get 240 and above in his UME exams from the year 2005 till 2007 when he scored 265 as an engineering student. delaying his admission into the university. So many other Nigerians are in far worse situations than his.Truely our educational system is dieing.Fellow nairalanders, i need your opinons about this issue. sad

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ado-ekiti / Is North West College London Real?n / Contribute To Scientific Issues Of Your Choice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.